2. Mason, The Tentacle Mage
3.9k 16 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Thelsea's Office: Mio 12, 3728]

Man has often pondered whether tentacles are inherently lewd.

It is no surprise that the Succubus Queen often pondered the same thing.

After all, prior to their becoming Demon Lord Secretaries, the Succubus Queen and the Dragon Lord were still separate factions. Only two months ago, they celebrated their 10th anniversary.

Shortly after the Pheorian Emperor was killed by Lord Ogis, they joined the demons. Humanity suffered its first catastrophic loss with his death, making the event a turning point. There was a powerful lesson in that: when the victors become complacent in their success, disastrous results ensue.

At this point, Thelsea and Kedro encountered the last tentacle mage: Iggith. Iggith died approximately 2 years after he joined the demons eight years ago. He left, however, important notes that could only be deciphered by another tentacle mage.

The only notes he made were written in Akethi. The language of the tentacle monsters, Akethi, is notoriously difficult to translate. Therefore, Iggith's notes were encrypted in a clever manner.

However, Thelsea had more important matters to deal with while being twisted upside down by tentacles.

"Oppo!" said the Tentacle Monster.

"How am I able to translate what you're saying?" Mason asked.

Thelsea stared at Mason as she said, "It's called Akethi. It's the language of tentacle monsters."

Mason turned his attention back to the Succubus Queen, noticing that she was still upside down. To lighten up the mood, he decided to say something funny.

Mason laughed. "So, you're just hanging around, then?"

Thelsea taunted, "And you're rock hard."

Mason didn't understand what she meant at first. As he glanced down, he finally noticed the cool breeze sweeping through his groin.

As his face began to turn red, he covered his crotch.

"Why am I naked?" Mason asked, embarrassed. "Where are my clothes?"

"Congratulations on becoming a tentacle mage, dummy," Thelsea said with a proud look in her eye. "As much as I wanted to grab you a magic robe, Oppo woke up before you did. Still, I have to say I'm flattered by your erection."

It was no accident that Mason had an erection.

He found the Succubus Queen very attractive. Her beautiful voice, her crimson eyes, her radiance of confidence, and even her body. She was a perfect 10/10 in his eyes.

And naturally, The Succubus Queen took a liking to him. Other than that, what would stop her from simply using magic to eliminate the tentacles?

Yet, this only highlighted the success of the summoning, as she chose very carefully who could be summoned.

Nevertheless, she could tell from Mason's eyes that he would be an excellent assistant. Whether it's helping the demons on her behalf, or even with more 'personal' matters.

In obedience to Mason, Oppo gently laid Thelsea on the ground with his tentacles. As the tentacle monster sat happily on Mason's shoulder, he took on the form of a chibi octopus.

Thelsea patted down her clothes as she walked over to the magical closet in her office and pulled out the robe. She tossed it to Mason.

While leaning against the wall, Thelsea said, "I'm Succubus Queen Thelsea. I believe your name is Mason?". It is my pleasure to welcome you to Adrios, where you will serve as my assistant alongside Demon Lord Ogis, Demon Lord Broggon, and Dragon Lord Kedro.

As Mason equipped his magic robe, Oppo hopped on Thelsea's shoulder. His robe adapted to his body.

Thelsea petted Oppo's head, saying, "I've already changed your morals so you won't have any issues fitting in. You're only half-demon, so you retain some human traits."

Mason took a deep breath as he surveyed the room. Still, he wondered if he was dreaming.

"It's hard to take it all in," Mason said as he stared at Thelsea. "How do you know you don't have the wrong guy?" Mason asked.

Thelsea chuckled as she reached for her grimoire. Oppo hopped back onto Mason's shoulders.

"According to this grimoire, you're a 99.2% match," Thelsea said. "In fact, it claims that you have an 'extensive' and 'explicit' understanding of tentacles."

As Mason turned his head, he blushed.

"By the way, how do you know so much about tentacles?" Thelsea asked, closing her grimoire. "Khelios said that your world does not even possess magic."

Mason hesitated to reply.

As he rubbed his arm, Mason said, "Tentacles are...one of my favorite...tags.".

As Thelsea grabbed Iggith's journal, she shrugged.

"I'm not sure what you mean by 'Tags', but it's good that you know about tentacles! It'll help you make good use of your abilities!" Thelsea said joyfully. "More importantly, I need to see if you can read this. If you can, we can start making our way to Lord Broggon's throne room."

Mason noticed Akethi writing on the cover as Thelsea passed him a worn-out journal. He read it aloud:

The Journal Of The Tentacle Lord: Iggith.

If you are able to read this stuff, it means that I'm not the last of my kind. It may also mean that I am on my deathbed or have already passed away. To make my dream come true, I beg you to become the Tentacle Lord.

You may also tell Dragon Lord Kedro to go fuck himself if he's still alive when you're reading this. Thanks.

Thelsea and Mason chuckled at the last statement.

"So you can read it, huh?" Thelsea asked as Mason flipped through the pages of the journal. "What's on the first page? Can you read it?"

As Mason opened the book, he read the first entry aloud:

------------------------

[Cindro 17, 3718]

Why all the disrespect?

Is it really that difficult to be called 'Tentacle Lord'?

Ogis calls me a tentacle mage, and I disagree with him respectfully.

Since he killed the Emperor last week, I honestly don't have the confidence to question his decision.

Anyway, Dragon Lord Kedro and Succubus Queen Thelsea will be joining us as Lord Secretaries soon.

In preparation for the Succubi's arrival, I created stronger aphrodisiac formulas for the tentacles. This should be enough to overcome a Succubi's resistance.

As a result, it is highly effective against most other races. The time it takes for female humans to reach 'Mindbreak' is drastically reduced, even for those with high magical capabilities.

At first, I thought about selling it to the Succubi because of its potency. If I were to sell it, however, the orcs might eventually get access to it. If the sex-crazed orcs obtained a decent number of these aphrodisiacs, Lord Ogis would likely commit yet another genocide to 'cleanse the ranks'.

As far as I know, he has pushed only the goblin race to extinction. However, it was a direct consequence of the Goblin Lord trying to 'NTR' Lord Ogis (a pretty stupid thing to do). Wild Orcs overheard a group of goblins discussing the plan, provoking Orc King Xorag to contact Lord Ogis.

This is also how the Orcs came to be invited into the Kilaqen Empire. Therefore, please do not sell the aphrodisiac to anyone; you can use it one way or another.

If you touch the magic insignia at the bottom of this page with your tentacle, your aphrodisiac formula should be updated!

need to do is have your tentacle touch the magic insignia at the bottom of this page and it should be able to update its aphrodisiac formula!

------------------------

"Oppo!" Oppo exclaimed happily.

A tentacle emerged from a magic circle in the ground, touching the book's insignia.

It evolved into a lewd-looking shape and thickened.

It began uncontrollably dispersing the aphrodisiac shortly before Thelsea destroyed it.

Thelsea, however, had already inhaled enough, as she suddenly fell to the ground. As her breathing changed, her face and tip of her horns turned red. She appeared to be aroused.

"Uh...are you alright, Succubus Queen?" Mason asked.

Oppo's tentacles gently lifted Thelsea from the floor and placed her in a nearby chair. As if in response to Mason's thoughts, Oppo prepared a tentacle to grope her breasts and a different suction tentacle to tease them.

Mason cautioned Oppo not to do it, as he believed that it would most likely end in Oppo's death.

Mason apologized and bowed.

"Op-po," Oppo apologized.

"We apologize for using the aphrodisiac on you and we are prepared to –," Mason said.

Thelsea leapt onto Mason before he could finish. Her arms felt unusually strong as she held him down. She licked her lips as her eyes glowed bright red.

"Thelsea? Are you okay?" Mason asked nervously.

There was no response from Thelsea. She licked his ear as she smiled.

As Thelsea climbed on top of him, she commented, "You're lucky I'm tolerant of aphrodisiacs. I would otherwise devour you right now."

Mason felt overwhelmed by the situation and was unable to respond.

"It makes me wonder if I should try to teach you not to underestimate a woman's lust...," Thelsea said.

Someone began knocking on the door.

"My Queen! Did everything go well with the summoning?" Zaelvix said as he knocked on the door. "Are you in need of help?"

As she stared at Mason, Thelsea let out a sigh. There were clear signs of irritation from her.

"I'm fine, Zaelvix, tell Lord Broggon I'll bring Mason to the throne room," Thelsea replied.

Zaelvix replied, "Actually, I am here to inform you of what Lord Ogis wants! He wants him to come to his Fortress!"

After saying 'Fuck!' a couple of times under her breath, she stood up and began adjusting her clothes.

"It's fine, I'll be there soon!" Thelsea replied.

Thelsea, who appeared to be disappointed, stared at Mason while Zaelvix excused himself.

"Now that I'm not in the mood anymore, we'll have to continue later," Thelsea said as she headed towards the door. "Don't worry. I think I have a handjob with your name on it."

CautiousTitan.com

86