Volume 2 Chapter 22
3.1k 8 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Congratulations Captain! This is the biggest action that the West Blue has seen in 100 or so years. I am proud to be alive to witness this. There is currently the issue of the number of inmates here at the prison, so for a little while, I hope it's not too much to ask to keep most of the prisoners on your vessel." Rear Admiral Straight mentioned.

“It is not a problem sir, I will inform my troop to be on standby here at the base for a while. We have to wait for the changes in the West Blue due to our actions to sink in. Before starting another campaign” Ezra replied

“Another campaign? That will not be necessary. You and your troop have already made a statement to the criminal and mafia organisation here in the West that we Marines are in charge. I have been in contact with HQ, for the meritorious service you and your troops have rendered, you have been offered a spot on the elite training at Marineford. You leave immediately. Go and make your arrangements, you will be gone for 2 years.”

“Yes sir!” Ezra was a bit shocked. He thought he would have to shake things up a bit more in the west blue before he is posted someplace else. It had never crossed his mind that he would be given a chance to learn the secret techniques of the marines.

"Bomber, get me the others we need to discuss the future of Atlantis," Ezra instructed as soon as he got out to the Admirals office.

 

“Captain!” Everyone saluted

“For once, let's drop the ranks and speak as brothers, comrades who shed blood and sweat on the battlefield and survived.

Firstly, I have found out more information on the 3 fruits we found,

Ute Ute no Mi (Shoot Shoot Fruit): This is a paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to turn any inorganic object into a gun, making the user a firing human.

Neko Neko no Mi (Cat Cat Fruit) - Model Lion: This is a zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into a Lion or Lion-Human Hybrid.

Omoi Omoi no Mi (Mind Mind Fruit): This is a paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user telepathic abilities.

I have also chosen numbers amongst you who I feel will be able to bring the full power of this fruit to use.

No. 18 our sharpest shooter will be given the Ute Ute no Mi (Shoot Shoot Fruit) and will be given the codename “Guns”. 

No. 7 is skilled in unarmed combat and will be given the Neko Neko no Mi (Cat Cat Fruit) - Model Lion and codename “Leo”.

Lastly No. 5 the Omoi Omoi no Mi (Mind Mind Fruit) will be an asset when it comes to commanding and leading troops, your new codename will be “Brains”. 

This is my decision based on knowing you all for so long, you can reject the fruit and it will be given to the next brother of ours that has a similar development to you 3. 

“Thank you, captain” the 3 of them ate the fruit without question.

 

“I have been summoned to attend the elite training at HQ.”

“Congratulations Captain, We knew you would be summoned. The stunts we pulled off in West Blue is already known worldwide” the Lieutenants could not help but gloat at the growth of their captain and the merits they earned this time.

“Settle down, I will be gone for 2 years. This is a lot of time. So I will ask you all a difficult question. Does anyone want to leave the Atlantis, now is the time to let me know, I can get the Marine Base here to get you a good position on another ship.” Ezra asked as the atmosphere in the room went silent

“Captain, what is this about, once an Atlantean, forever an Atlantean. Go we will be here waiting for your return” No. 2 who was usually very reserved at this moment had an outburst of emotion. The other joined in, chanting once an Atlantean, forever an Atlantean.

“Very well, we will have to make some changes in our structure. When I am away; Bomber, you will assume the role of Captain. Brains, you are promoted to Commander, you are to act as the right-hand man to the captain. Guns, you are promoted to Commander, as always in charge of weapons and weapons training. Leo, you are promoted commander, you will be in charge of physical training, try to speak to the academy about the information on the Limit Training program and develop a simpler version. 

No. 1 you will be promoted to Lieutenant Commander and will now be in charge of Navigation and Communication. No. 19 you are now the chief of Weaponry and No. 12 remains in charge of Frogmen you both will be promoted to Lieutenant Commanders. Everyone else is promoted to Lieutenant rank. Use this opportunity to gather another batch of recruits from the academy to reach maximum capacity on the Atlantis.

Your mission is to Shake things up in West Blue. Remember our creed! I look forward to hearing of your achievements, brothers.

Elite Training Loading

79