Volume 3 Chapter 4
3k 6 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the depths of the sea, an enormous, time-worn ghost ship slowly sailed with the currents. Its sails were torn and tattered, moss and barnacles were growing out from various spots on the ship. The unique clock tower mast design stood boldly in the centre, still looking magnificent even when aged. The bottom front sail carried the words “FLYING DUTCHMAN” while the top-sail had on it a Jolly Roger depicting a fanged skull and cutlasses, the blades were pointing down in place of the usual crossbones. The fossil of a ship was not totally coated in resin, yet it could withstand the pressure of the depths. 

“Shirahoshi”

“Shirahoshi”

“Shirahoshi”

“Shirahoshi”

This could be heard from the part of the ship coated in resin. 

“Captain, we are approaching the Fish-man District.” a fish-man pirate reported 

“We are finally back, My dearest Shirahoshi. I have missed you so much! It has almost been four years since we officially met. I still remember how beautiful you look. My Shirahoshi, it's time we take our love to the next stage” The love-struck captain blurted out his emotions.

“But Captain, there seems to be an issue, Security around the Island has improved since we came round four years ago. Should we use the back entrance?” the fish-man asked

“Fate o Fate, you cannot keep me away from my love. Use it! My love is waiting for my return” the captain said. “Get me that rose”

The fish-man picked up the rose on a table not too far from where the captain was. After handing over the rose to the captain. He swiftly left the room, there was a rumour of the captain being cursed. This was most likely true since the ship was cursed to continually roam the ocean floor.

Mato Mato no Mi (Mark MarkFruit): Right Hand Homing

Whoosh

He threw a Rose out into the air. As if drawn by a supernatural force the Rose flew straight for Fish-man island all the way to the Princesses room.

“Princess another rose came in this morning” a palace guard reported

“Do you know who keeps sending them?” Shirahoshi nervously asked

“No your highness, all we know is that the roses or other objects fly in most of the time from the east.” the guard replied.

“Add it to the pile, Thank you, “ Shirahoshi said as she buried her head into her pillow. ‘Another one!' she thought

The guard bowed before leaving. Behind him was a mountain of red roses.

 

One hour after leaving the palace, King Neptune and Ezra continued their descent. The stairs went on for ages and the end could not be seen.

“Your Highness, Where are we going?” Ezra asked, he didn't mind the walk down the stairs but the silent atmosphere made it a little awkward. More so he blurted out the name of the Princess he had never met before and her father did not say anything. Something felt off.

“I am not fit to be called "Your Highness" by you. Just call me Old Neptune. We are going to the bottom of Fish-man Island. This Island was built by The ruler of the sea. We fish-men were chosen to guard what it contained for the appointed Heir” King Neptune replied. “Let’s pick up the pace, we are almost there” 

The two returned to the silent descent down the staircases until what stood in front of them both was a dark cave.

“This is as far as I can take you. When you come out, I might have to add Prince to your title” King Neptune said with a smile. “Oh, I know you noticed something wrong with my daughter. Please, don’t disclose this information to her for now. You have my word, in future, at the appointed time; she and her people will stand by your side.”

Without confirming that his word was understood by  Ezra, King Neptune started making his way up the stairs.

Ezra nodded to acknowledge what was just said to him, even if he did not fully understand. He could only summarise it to, please keep her secret for now. ‘Things are getting more complicated, he came to find answers. But instead, he found more questions and an ancient weapon. I hope the answers I seek can be found in this cave.’ he thought as he took a step into the darkness.

 

Should be releasing another Chapter today also :P

Dunno how, but this book is on the Trending List <3

81