Volume 4 Chapter 10
1.3k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the captain's quarters on The damaged ship of the Krieg Pirates.

 

“Times Up!”

A large man in a fur-lined golden armour got out of his chair. His short purple hair was covered like his forehead with a thick layer of gauze. His distinct sideburns were similar to the image displayed on the Krieg pirates jolly roger “Pearl, Idealman what's the punishment for failing to fulfil my order. “

“Captain, Gin has always been faithful! I think something must have come up on the island.” Idealman quickly stated, afraid Don Krieg will make a mistake by killing his right-hand man Gin.

“Captain indeed, I am bearing news from the square that all the villagers have been gathered. The girl reserved for you has been rescued by a blonde hair youth. A fight broke out before I came to report.” a pirate said as he caught his breath.

“Thanks for the report, Pearl give him some water to quench his thirst, then send him to the afterlife,” Don Krieg said as he got up. “It is time to teach these idle dreamers about the strength”

 

***

 

“It looks like the commotion came from that direction” Usopp pointed towards the direction of the square. “Men, it's time to prove your loyalty. You advance to that location, I, Captain Usopp will watch your backs” the trembling Usopp said as he took cover behind the wreckage of a house.

“Zoro told you this guy would be funny. Sad he is not a musician” Luffy said as he chuckled away.

“Usopp, what are you doing? You will be left behind. I don't even need to think how it will end for you when you are caught” Zoro had a villainous grin as he spoke.

“How can you guys be like that, I was just making a joke.” Usopp said in a hurry adding ‘it's much safer tagging along with you monsters’

As Usopp emerged from his hiding place, he didn't notice Zoro and Luffy evading a flying object until it slammed into him.

“Ouch, that hurt. What! A human?A pirate at that. What's going on?” Usopp trembled as he took cover behind Zoro. “I think there is a fight up ahead. Looks like the pirates are losing”

“Hurry” Nami urged Luffy to speed up

Upon entering the square Usopp could not help but look at the pirates all beaten unconscious, scattered all over the square. Right in the middle was a blonde-haired neat youth smoking a cigarette. Only one word could describe this youth ‘Monster’

“Nojiko!, Sanji!” Nami yelled, jumping off Luffy’s back as she ran into Nojiko’s embrace.

“Nami, I am glad you are ok. It has been weeks since we heard from you.” Noriko started to sob as she spoke. There was no explanation needed, the two sisters were aware of the mother's health and knew a day like this was bound to arrive. Nami started to cry as she looked at the Sniper tower. 

“I understand you have to mourn but can you move off the battlefield,” Zoro said as he tied a green bandana on his head. He unsheathed his three katanas, two black and one white. holding two in each hand and the white one is held with his teeth.

Luffy simply cracked his knuckles while forming a first.

Sanji lit another cigarette, after a few puffs he lifted his legs showing his blood-stained black shoes.

Usopp had somehow disappeared from view. A villager spotted him standing on a building near the square. He held in his hand a catapult. The villagers sang praises for this young sniper, but no one noticed his trembling knees.

“I am Don Krieg. I am the strongest man and commander of an unrivalled fleet! Hahahaha! I will be taking this land as my own! From now on, This island will be known as Krieg Island, and no one can take it away from me! Hahahaha” Don Krieg Laughed as he emerged with Pearl the human shield, a towering man wearing a pearl hat, two large iron plates covering his front and backside, as well as two small plates with large pearls embedded in them for strong blunt attacks. Idealman, an average-sized man with tanned skin and a purple hat that juts out of his head, with a tiny oil lamp at the end similar to an anglerfish’s lure. He was wearing an orange and black striped shirt while holding on to his beloved machete, Gin and the other elite members of the Krieg Pirates.

 

***

 

Ring Ring

“My name is Monkey D. Luffy.”

...

“That is correct, Grandpa”

...

“I and a group of marine recruits have just captured the entire Krieg pirates”

“Luffy I said not to call us that, we have not been accepted as recruits. It's against the law” Nami hit Luffy on the head, reprimanding him about the incorrect identification.

“Excuse me, I am Nami. My identity is one of Bellemere’s daughters. We are on Conomi island and requesting pick up.” Nami said as she fought to control the mic with Luffy who shouted “Tell my Grandpa, I am on the way!”

***

“Mind Door”

“Captain! We are arriving at Wano” Shield reported

 

This brings us to the end of the filler and my holiday is also coming to an end. The next part of the story will be Wano, what crazy adventures await Ezra and his Marines. Luffy in white and blue what's the future looking like. Continue reading to find out

39