Volume 4 Chapter 11
1.3k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mind Conference”

“Captain as you have instructed No.13, Doc and Hara have taken the bodies of 11, 14 and 17 back to the West Blue Academy. They are moving with the help of Fishman island in Mini Atlantis, Sir!” Brains reported.

“Thanks, Brains! they fought for the peace of this world as we are fighting. We should not forget those we have lost along the way.” Ezra’s voice echoed in the mind conference.” No need to be down, the fight is not over. The peace we are fighting for would only be achieved when the chains that hold this world down have been lifted. Brains what information do we have on Wano!”

“Sir from all the records that we managed to decipher. Wano Country was once a prosperous country, formally known as the country of Gold. Currently, the island's name has been changed to Shin Onigashima, it has been cut off from the outside world, leading to it not being affiliated with the World Government. Beast Emperor Kaido rules the island with the rest of the Beast Pirates.” Brains reported

“Is there any information before the Beast Pirates?” Bomber asked

“We managed to find an old extract about a civil war in Wano. The island was ruled by the Kozuki Family for ages, however, the family’s usurper, Kurozumi Orochi, conspired to overthrow and supersede their Lord with the aid of the Beast Pirates. This is dated 1498.” Brains replied.

“I recall the dean of the academy once said, history is written by the victor. I think we will have to find out for ourselves what Wano has in store for us. From where we are I can feel two presence on the island calling to me. From now on we are in Code Red! I want all your teams ready for battle in an hour.” Ezra ordered. “Brains split the teams up, I want intel from every region. I will head to New Onigashima, it is time I met a royal pirate.”

“Yes Sir!” they all replied as they watched Ezra disconnect from the conference.

“Ok, the Captain is gone. Be at ease!” Bomber said noticing the tension in the room.

“It is easy for you to say, I feel the captain is getting stronger every time we see him. Standing in his presence already brings us so much pressure.” No. 12 said jokingly.

“You should be thankful for my Mind Mind fruit. It reduces the Captain's mental power in this space if not we all would be blown away.” Brains added

“Ok, we can discuss it in our free time. First, we need to know the layout of Wano” Bomber broke the discussion, changing the topic back to the business at hand.

“Wano is divided into the following regions: Flower Capital is at the centre of the country and is where the Lords reside. It has Mount Fuju and Ebisu Town under its administration. 

Kuri is located in the south, it has a nice ecology and freshwater. I noticed Amigasa village and Okobore Town seem to be full of life. Bakura Town has a castle in the area which is heavily guarded. My guess is a big shot should be in there, or someone placed on house arrest.

Kibi is located on the west side of Wano Country. It has a port called Neko and has a lot of natural rock formations.

Udon is located to the southeast. It is an industrial region, there were a lot of wagons carrying newly made weapons. It is almost as if the island is preparing for war. There was something that looked like a Prisoner Mine but I could not investigate more than this.

Hakumai is located in the northeast. It is connected to two ports Mogura and Habu. It has a lot of high-class buildings and is also full of people.

Ringo is located to the north. It has a wintery climate making it difficult to live in this region. There seems to be a cemetery and a distinct bridge in this region.

Lastly is Onigashima. It is a skull-looking island that is considered a part of Wano. I could not investigate the island as I felt a dangerous presence on the island” Eagle replied. He had been tasked with scouting Wano before the meeting.

“That must be Kaido. We can leave him to the Captain. Brains how do we split up this time?” Bomber asked

Brains replied after taking some time to study the map in his hand “We dont know what to expect, hmm. How about Shield we need you on the Atlantis so you will be sitting this one out. Plus and Minus you both will head to Kibi Region, we need a general update on the situation at Kibi. Udon region I think it is best to send Shade and Iron Soldier. Shade, you gather information in the shadows. Iron, I need you to appraise the weapons and see if anything in that industrial town will be useful for your upgrade. Hakumai Region will go to Eagle and Chef. Same as the twins get us any information that can be useful. Try to blend in with the locals if you can. Ringo can only go to Leo and Beast, sorry but even if there are not many people there. I need you to have a look around before reporting back to the ship. Panther and Guns you two will go to Kuri, and I and Bomber will go to the Capital. I will keep Mind Door active, if you have any information you can always use that to communicate.”

“Thanks, Brains! You all have heard your missions. We will be taking our teams with us so it is not a small scale mission. Shield, activate the Dwarfs as the second level of defence for the Atlantis. Once an Atlantean, Forever an Atlantean!” Bomber brought the meeting to a close.

“Once an Atlantean, Forever an Atlantean!” everyone replied before disconnecting from the conference.

While the officers were busy discussing who will be allocated to a particular region. Ezra had already made his way out of the submarine. He was casually walking on the surface of the sea as if it was solid ground. The sea breeze was fresh on his face as he inspected the mountainous island had a natural defence as access was restricted by rock formations to only the gates which connected directly to the sea. In a short while, a small fortress located in front of Onigashima appeared in his view with its gigantic torii gate towering over it. It was heavily armed with several pirates stationed there.

“From the way he is dressed, this person seems to be a big shot in the marines.” Pirate A said to B.

“A you are getting dumber as days go by, all you are worried about is his dressing. Can't you see that he is walking on water? Who do you know that can walk on water? I say this person is out of our league we should report it to the supervisor…..before..” B seemed to panic, his biggest fear was happening in front of him. The marine had somehow avoided all the traps and alarms set up past the torii gate and was now stepping on the shore in front of the skull dome.

“Sound the alarm, intruder” B shouted, this was followed by the beeping sound of the intruder alert siren.

“Ibibibibi”

“What's all this noise about, Intruder! On the island! I was just complaining to the Captain to let me out to get some action” A gigantic man, possessing long pointy ears, a handlebar moustache, dar hair with a prominent window's peak, and a pair of horns that extended from the area above his ears with an upward curve. His face had a sinister expression as he laughed “Ibibibibi.” He was dressed in very plain clothes. A white shirt, black pants, a long boot ending in a cuff and a shimenawa-like rope around his waist like a belt.

38