Volume 4 Chapter 12
1.3k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Boss Inbi” the pirates yelled.

“Ibibibibi, why the surprised look on all your faces” Inbi replied.

“Boss!...”

“The intruder is a Marine!”, “The intruder was walking on water!”, “The intruder disappeared!” The pirates spoke at the same time. 

“Calm down, one at a time! I can't understand what you are saying.” Inbi’s felt this situation was tricky, although he didn't understand the full message, the keywords replayed in his mind ‘Marine, Strong, Disappeared’

ARGH

A pirate screamed in fright, the fear in his eyes followed by the paleness of his skin. “Boss, the Marine is behind you”

“Here I was looking for someone at an officer level to lead me to Kaido,” Ezra commented casually as he rested his back on the wall of the fortress.

“Oh! If it isn't the superstar Marine. What brings you these parts of the ocean! Have you not created a lot of mess that needs cleaning up, ibibibi” the gigantic Inbi laughed as he turned to face the small marine behind him “I have always wanted to see how strong you really are.”

“Devil Boxing 1-2 Punch”

Inbi’s two fists flew towards Ezra’s direction breaking into the wall of the fortress and leaving debris flying in all directions.

“Take cover, the Boss is about to rampage” the pirates yelled as they ran for their lives

“Are you done playing, now take me to Kaido,"  Ezra's voice sounded behind Inbi

“Ibibibi, We are just getting started,” Inbi yelled

“Armament Haki”  “Tail Swipe”

The pointy tail behind Inbi turned dark with the enhancement of Haki. The tail attacked Ezra who appeared behind the giant.

Ezra looked up at the Haki-enhanced tail attacking and sighed, he silently reinforced his right hand and grabbed onto the tail. The difference in power was not what the pirates were expecting to see. The giant tail was stopped and restricted by the marine, the only thought in their mind was ‘How was this possible’

“Let go of me, you government dog! You marines are just like us pirates but hide behind laws you create. You take what you want and treat all life as a game” Inbi yelled angrily.

“I know where your anger is coming from. You were one of the batch of genetically engineered kids by Vegapunk and his team. From the looks of it either you were a failed batch or Kaido freed you. You probably hate the marines for siding with the government. There is nothing to say for what has been done, I am a marine and my mission is to bring justice. This island should have received the news about the upcoming stand-off between the marines who want actual peace and the world government. I dont have time to play with you, now take me to Kaido” Ezra replied as he let go of the tail causing the giant inbi’s to faceplant causing a cloud of dust to rise.

“Inbi’s that is enough, Send our guest to the Skull Dome” a middle-aged man yelled from inside the skull dome, his imposing figure due to his extreme height and bulk of his muscles were coupled with the aura of danger he emitted. He sat on a throne made of bones with his overly top-heavy build, his well-muscled torso with wide-set shoulders, and thick arms were left unclothed. His head bulky neck carries a smaller-sized head which had a pair of grey-white, sharp-pointed horns curving slightly to the front. His longish face with a heavy, hairless brow ridge topping sharp, often bloodshot eyes. plus a hook nose and a large, full-lipped mouth. 

The journey up the dome was uneventful for Ezra. The lower-rank pirates ran away hiding their tails. The officers look at the sorry state of Inbi’s who was covered in dirt. They could only imagine how this young marine made the number 1 officer of the Beast Pirate suffer a loss.

Not before long, Inbi and Ezra were both standing at the curved archway leading into the Skull Dome.

“Inbi, leave us. Move everyone out of the dome.” Kaido ordered as he grabbed onto a giant, heavy spikey club befitting Kaido’s size. The black metal had an unnatural shine as its spikes covered the bulkier half of the club.

The beast pirates gathered at the shore of Onigashima in anticipation of the battle to come. No one could have imagined the scene taking place in the dome.

Kaido went on one knee as he raised his club. “I, Kaido, Azure Guardian, Greets his majesty”

Bet you were not expecting that

42