Volume 4 Chapter 15
1.2k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sir! We have finally made contact with the Atlantis.” a marine reported to Garp. 

“Sir! It was a one-way communication from the Atlantis to us on a secure line. It carried this coded message, Sir” The marine saluted leaving Garp with the paper containing the message.

 

Prepare….Final battle….1 year or 2 years max

Gomu Gomu no Mi … send to West Academy… important

 

Garp could make sense of the first part of the message. ‘I can not understand how the Atlanteans managed to get hold of the information but he knew it was 100 per cent correct. A new army is not just formed overnight, there are a lot of things to do, people to train, logistic and administrative tasks to complete so a year is roughly how long it should take. 

Looking at the second half of the message, Gomu Gomu no Mi. Is that not the fruit that brat ate. It looks like Ezra was expecting to ask for help in finding the user. Hmmm, but for what reason?

Speaking of which that brat and his ragtag crew did a number in East Blue recently, im glad he finally wants to join the marines but the timing is a little off with the war almost upon us.’ Garp let out a depressing sigh. ‘But this message coming in at this time and Luffy’s arrival at Marineford seems like coincidence or fate’

“Lieutenant, radio the ship with my grandson. Tell the captain to take them to the West Blue Academy.” Garp ordered as he thought, ‘I am sure that brat will love this! Going to his hero’s academy.’

 

 

A marine galleon was slowly making its way into the marine corridor connecting all the blues and the grand line. 

“Captain of Relief Vessel 1159, you have received new orders. Make your way to West Blue Academy” The voice announced over the den den mushi

“Roger that” the Captain replied without any emotion as he disconnected the line.

“Navigator! Change of plans! We are heading to the West Blue” He announced from the captain's quarters.

“Yes Sir!” sounded out from the bridge

 

 

Inside a smaller version of the Atlantis. Hara, Doc and No.13 who was steering the vessel sat in the control room. “We will soon be arriving at Fish-man island.” No. 13 announced.

Peep Peep Peep

“We are picking up a signal on the internal communication device,” she added as the others joined her in looking at the information appearing on the screen. 

 

No.13: Find out about the Don Family. In the past, I heard that the Cipher Pol agents went undercover there as shipwrights. Move the Don shipwrights to the West Blue Academy

Doc: Head to West Blue Academy to complete the mission. Wait there for the Gomu Gomu no Mi or its user.

Hara: Go to the Alabasta Kingdom, and learn about their ancient secret. Regroup with the others in the Academy.

The fishmen will aid you! Mention to King Nepture the champion will awaken. He will understand how he is to aid you.

 

The mission was confusing, the three on board took a minute to understand what was required of them. 3 different missions involving 3 different locations and all starting from Fishman island which they could now see in front of them.

“We have our orders. Since we will be splitting up, we will not be able to communicate with each other till the mission is complete. Stay safe!” No. 13 said as she looked at the youths in front of her.

Hara and Doc nodded in agreement. No. 13 has always been a type of big sister to all the recruits.

 

“Stop, you are not allowed into fish-man island” a guard announced

“We were sent here by Captain Atlant, we have a message for King Neptune!” No. 13 replied

“Very well, your vessel will be escorted into the royal area” the guard instructed the barricade to be opened and a group of fishmen guards swam in a formation escorting the Mini Atlantis into the island.

 

Meanwhile in Water 7

A pervert of a man wearing a red unbuttoned Hawaiian “Aloha” shirt with cola designs, a large gold chain and swimming briefs could be seen walking down the alley with two identical ladies with a very unique hairstyle shaped in large squares. The man on the other hand had forearms that are relatively enormous while his biceps are comparably small. His chest is well-toned with large abs and pectoral muscles. He has brightly-coloured blue hair and blue star tattoos on his forearms. His eyebrows are rather long and stern, and he has three prominent lower eyelashes on each eye. His chin is very angular and tapers off in three-pointed clefts.

"SUUUUUUUUUUUPER!"

 

Announcement
Having to break it into smaller chapters because I am busy with work and also trying to close out open ends.
37