Chapter 20
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gorgans raiders formed a huge circle around Ironfort which got tighter and tighter as they got closer to the walls and raiders who rode light vehicles were protected by heavily armored war trucks in the front line made it hard for artilleries to shoot them.

Koy and Yorkka were on their vehicles and rode along their Raiders to keep their morals up, with such madly attack strategic Raiders were truly in need of that.

Koy had ordered to put a flat metallic board on the back of each truck to make a perfect jumping point for the rest of the Raiders and all they had to do was to get close enough to jump over their walls and land in Ironfort, it would cause many casualties but with no other way, it was the sacrifice that Gorgans were up to make.

Southern people have had no target on sight to shoot at and their artilleries were too slow to shoot down all the tucks, they were getting confused by Gorgans formation.

Noah on the central tower was on the only place which was elevated enough to see clearly and get some ideas of what was about to happen. He called for Annia and some of his trusted fighters to meet him quickly at the storage gate which led to the ancient elevator.

"those savages are getting smart for us" Annia said as soon as she got to Noah, other fighters nodded approving her sayings.

"they will win Iron fort" Noah said with no explanation

"what? no, we will crush them just like last day" Annia said

"yeah"

"yes" other fighters chattered seconding her words

"I have no time to explain it and you will do exactly as I'll say this time" Noah said

"you will get to the old elevator, get to Besara, and will not open it until you make sure that they are gone. Children and families need to finish the ship and Annia you will lead them and make sure it will happen"

"No" Annia said stubbornly

"they are getting close" one of the snipers shouted

"I will not leave you alone, we are winning this war can't you see" she continued

Noah signed his fighters to take her with them and didn't matter

What Annia said or if they were agreed with her Noah was their savior and they listened with no hesitation.

Fighters got Annia's gun and started dragging her to the elevator

"no, no what are you doing they need our help" Annia said resisting as hard as she could to slow them down.

"Leave me alone" she said loudly with anger.

"I'm sorry Annia but I need you alive that ship must be built on time" Noah said looking grave like a man who saw the face of the death. Then he closed the gate and broke its leverage so no one can enter or get out of there at all and got on the walls to stand beside his fighters.

Koy smiled widely excited to fly over Ironfort as if death had no meaning for him.

"let's show these losers what Gorgans are made of" he shouted

The war trucks stopped as soon as they got close enough. Raiders made their engines roar and they cried for revenge and one by one they jumped with their rides.

In the matter of seconds, they rained over the southern people crushing them with their vehicles some of them exploded but they didn't care as long as it was a glorious death.

The Raiders who looked beaten and lost last night now looked like blood-thirsty beasts who fought like the battle was their true home.

Sothern people tried hard but with Raiders falling from every side they were shocked and couldn't defend against Goargans chaotic attacks.

Bullets and flames fell from the sky over Ironfort and the very walls that protected southern people turned to their death cage with nowhere to escape to.

Some flee to got to the ancient elevator but the gate was stuck and they got massacred mercilessly by Raiders and the rest didn't have time to reload their weapons so they fought with knives teeth or bare hands as long as they were alive they defended the fort with all they had.

Yorkka who usually show some sense of mercy and forgiveness in the fights killed his enemies brutally and gutted whoever who got close with his cleaver, rage waved in his dark eyes and warmblood gushed on his face, he was blinded by his own wrath so much that he didn't notice the bullet holes on his chest and arms, he continued fighting like death meant nothing to him.

Koy sprayed fallen and living southern people with bullets laughing while doing it living behind piles of dead bodies he was enjoying how his plan has worked and more than that he couldn't wait for the praise that Gorgans would give him when he returns but for the moment killing was all he had to do and that, he did well.

Noah fell on the ground as losing blood was making him weaker he fought bravely but indeed brave was not enough to defend against the mad Raiders of Midlands, as he blinked slower and his body turned cold and couldn't move a muscle he only thought about his people in Besara hoping that Gorgans wouldn't find the hidden elevator, he thought about the ship that he promised to build and how wasn't able to keep his word then he closed his eyes and didn't open it again.

Koy, Yorkka, and the Raiders spared no one, no slave was captured that day they piled the fallen bodies and left them to rot in the fort and started drinking water from the pipes in the fort and sending barrels of freshwater to their people with trucks full of weapons and foods and new heavy alterities to aid them in the future raids.

Annia didn't close the pipes she knew she had to water the savages who mascaraed her people and now destroyed her new home but she had to for if she closed the pipes Gorgans would search every corner of the fort and they would've found the hidden elevator to Besara and then there would be nothing left to protect anymore.

The true victors of the day were Koy and Yorkka, Gorgans cheered them shouted their names when they came back with loads of supplies they were praised and earned their hearts.

Koy spoiled himself with sex and drugs and bottles of drinks but Yorkka still had bullets to get out and wounds to heal which he was thankful for, he always hated attention and loud noises he preferred his loneliness and his darkroom over honor and glory.

with nasty wounds, no one but doctors his pains and death would not bother him for a while.

Hira in Gussar's personal truck was in peace as she saw southern people, her own people were finally defeated and her revenge was taken though she did not leave Gussars's side all this time and nursed her only loved one with all her energy. Gussar however was at a deep sleep with empty jars of mead beside his bed didn't even know if it was day or night neither he cared he felt defeated.

On the other side of the caravan, Orman as usual was observing he was happy that things finally worked out for them not completely in his favor but at least Gorgans survived and that was enough to make the old man sleep better, he wasn't the only one in that matter of course.

Gorgans couldn't wait any longer to get out of Ma'Ash desert they packed everything turned on their engines and moved on the next night with Koy leading them with his war truck to the north.

0