Chapter 25
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ludwig was biting on fresh fruits that southern people in Besara brought for Noah for his return. It was exactly how Ludwig liked it juicy and sweet with a touch of sourness to it and soft inside he remembered this fruit, jallets, they used to call them. The size of an apple with light blue thin skin covered their jello-like fruit inside it was his favorite but he thought they all faced their extinction thousands of years ago.

"man o man I missed these, GOAT my dear brother thanks for bringing me here I'm in your debt," Ludwig said and giggled lightly. He had the face of a man who was having climax as drops of jallet's juice pour over his lips on his chin "oh my this is the best day of my life." he said with joy waving in his voice.

Annia was beside Noah's bed watching nursing him until he fully recovers, she ordered all respect the three strangers who saved Noah and provide them with all they need, food, water, house whatever they wanted, they were welcomed to stay as long as they wanted. GPAT liked her hospitality and appreciation, not many of the people whom he met still valued those things but he also sensed her deep grief an old wound hurting her inside her soul maybe that was the cause of her kindness too.

"how long will it take for him to recover?" Annia asked Goat

"perhaps a week can't be more than that" GOAT answered her as he looked down at huge hidden lands of Besara through the ancient's house windows they were in the highest house of all the Besara. It was how people who lived here thousands of years ago built their houses, each one on top of the other stair-like, and each roof would be the upper house's balcony with the back of the houses relying on the valley's natural rocky foundation. There were hundreds of houses like this which became empty again with the battle that southern people faced but the children were still safe and sound and clay-made ancient houses would shelter generations to come, or it was what they liked to believe for now.       

"Noah mentioned resurrection, I thought it was fever talk but I saw healed bullet holes on his body enough to kill him twice at least, are you guys healers or something?" Annia asked curiously

"does this fat pig looks like a healer to you or this freak in his stupid jacket," Erron ridiculed sitting on a chair scratching his handless wrist.

"ah, don't listen to him he is always like this, you'll get used to it," Ludwig said as he was still eating more jallets.

"not healers exactly no but we can do things that you don't need to worry about but as Noah said before, that ship must be built and my brothers here will just be extra hands if you needed" GOAT said and started packing some food and water to leave.

"don't count on my fat hands though" Ludwig said and chuckled

"you could've counted on mine but I lost it, sorry" Erron said lifting his handless right arm up smiling sharply.

GOAT nodded in disappointment as he was ready to leave.

"wait, are you leaving but there is nowhere more safe than here" Annia said

"yes, ma'am I still got three more siblings to save, but do not worry just look at my brothers do they look worried" GOAT said. Erron was cursing him and Ludwig busty shoving jallets in his mouth.

"do you need help or some guards to come with you?" Annia asked

"ma'am all you need to be worry about is that ship, build that and I'll be about just fine" GOAT said and gave Annia a charming smile.

"brothers, stay safe and sound, see you soon" he said to get outside.

It took him about thirty minutes to get down and reach the ancient elevator and when he got on it to push the leverage to get back on the desert he saw Erron coming getting closer to him slowly.

"Erron I do not have more time to fight with you now" GOAT said impatiently.

"oh no, I'm just here to make you clear about something" He had that sinister smile on his skinny face. 'never a good sign' GOAT thought and waited for him to say what he had to say.

"just so you know behind any greedy man's action is an envious motivation. So next time you wanted to talk about killing me or humiliate me before that fat useless pig or anyone else just remember, you are not the strongest sin. Greed didn't end the civilization; it was envious people who wanted what others had and that, ended it" Erron said and turned his back on GOAT and head back to the valley without saying or looking back.

His words left Goat speechless and worried him deeply but time was gold and he had a lot of lonely time on the road to think about Errons' words. GOAT pushed the leverage and the ancient elevator started to lift him up.

Destiny must have been missing him and they had to find a way to bring down Sloth out of space.

0