Chapter 31
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"you'll be alright then?" Samira asked

"yeah don't worry about it. It was good to see you again sister" GOAT said as he was getting on Destiny to ride him where she pleases.

"I'll see you in Besara then" she said. Samira found a working car to get to the desert easily.

"take care of those little ones for me will ya?" he said

"which ones? our brothers or these fetuses?" she smiled

"heh, you've got a point. See you soon" GOAT said and rode away. Destiny honked twice rapidly to say goodbye, it was good to see a friendly face for a change for GOAT and Destiny, god knows how or when can they meet another one.

GOAT knew he will pass through central cities and between them was the very capital of the former eastern empire, Roduna. Who knows who is the ruler in there now and he did not know what to expect. If Vulan was still in control it would be great for GOAT, if not he had to be extra careful not to get recognized.

Prince Gaffi, his current vessel was one famous biker, an Idol, a national treasure and he was from an aristocratic family, a supporter of Vulan and the second reason would be enough for some people to jump for his head. To pass through Roduna was like flipping a coin one side meant death other meant life. GOAT would try to change Destiny's destination but it was no good, she rode him where he supposed to be and there is no changing Destiny's path.

 

                                                _  _  _

 

After days and nights riding GOAT were close to a security check near Roduna's entrance. Guards wore dark blue uniforms with empire batch sewn on them, it was a heartwarming sign for him so he got in the long line of vehicles with ease.

Most of them were refugees from other parts of the empire to get in the last law-abiding city in the east to have a normal or try to have one if guards let them but how GOAT saw things they almost rejected everyone, people begged they would even offer their valuables but guards would not allow them in, it was the direct orders of Vulan himself.

GOAT saw one family started their car and passed through the security check quickly as they could, seconds later their car stopped as thousands of bullets sprayed over their car, GOAT could see there was nothing left of the parents and children except bloody chunks of their brains and muscles painted the car windows from inside.

Finally, it was his turn to try his luck "here goes nothing" he said to himself and two guards got close to him to check his identity and see if he had any firearms on him. As far as GOAT witnessed they would just take the guns and do a bunch of theatrical security bullshit and asked them to come back two months later but he had to try, Destiny brought him here after all.

One of the guards asked him to take off his sunglasses and just like that his chance of getting in changed from zero to a hundred.

"well goddamn me…" the guard who was checking him said

"but I saw you broke your neck, are you his stunt man or secret twin of his that I wasn't aware of?" he asked trying to hide his excitement.

"no sir, I'm the very man in flesh" GOAT said giving the guard a charming smile.

"But how? you died years ago the whole world saw that jump" the other guard said he was shocked.

"well, don't tell it to anyone else but it was my special move to retire myself the most glorious way possible, you get what I'm saying?" GOAT said and winked at them

"prince Gaffi, sir, it's an honor to meet you in person let me just take you to our Capitan he would so surprise to meet you we may even get a promotion just to take you to her" the guard said and both of them escorted him personally to their Capitan they even took Destiny to the security check special mechanic to check on the bike and clean it till it shines.

In a matter of seconds, a bunch of guards gathered around him

asking prince Gaffi to sign their hats, guns, clothes, his old posters and take pictures with him. The same cold-blooded bastards who massacred that family now were losing their head for their youth legend. The two guards managed to get him to their Capitan's office after minutes of signing and taking pictures.

"Capitan…" Ron the guard who recognized Gaffi the first got in with a broadened smile "I found something that I think you would love"

"shouldn't you be on your post, Ron?" the Capitan said seriously.

"yes but…" Ron said and led Gaffi to her office " I guess this is a good excuse for leaving it"

The Capitan got up to take a closer look "leave" then she ordered.

She was excited like the teenage girl inside her wanted to shout and jump in the prince's arms but her duties were holding her back.

"Are you really him?"

"yes, ma'am I'm really prince Gaffi Quetro the biker who tried to stunt jump over twenty trucks but ended up faking his death for an early retirement which no one in the world was aware of" GOAT said playfully.

"god' I can't believe it, I always bought tickets to watch your stunt jumps when I was a teenage girl, always dreamed we get married one day" Capitan said and blushed, she was in her forties now, blonde hairs looked exhausted from being awake for long times but beautiful.

GOAT felt sorry for her, he looked at her ID card on her uniform

"Lina" her name was Lina. Greed searched Gaffi's memories to find even seconds of her in his memories and he founds some,

Gaffi had signed his poster for her and kissed her on the cheeks in his last stunt jump.

"I remember you, Lina, I kissed you on the cheeks in my last stunt jump" he said

Lina felt like the happiest woman when he reminded that moment, the legendary prince Gaffi actually remembered her.

"you remember me" she turned red the signs of tiredness in her face vanished and she smiled with shyness.

'Humans always remain children' Greed thought, they grew up physically but inside they are those same little children which get happy with even the smallest things.

"thanks. To be honest you were the best thing that happened to me and my crew in these last few years. Every day we have to reject these people and as you saw kill some of them because our fucking cowered emperor thinks they are the enemy" her sudden anger and exhaustion took a hold of her again.

"sorry, please forget what I said. I know you and your family are Vulan's supporters it's just my angry talk" she said

"don't worry I would say the same thing if I was in your shoes" he said and smiled gently.

"still charming and funny and somehow look the same way as if time has no effect on you" she said with ease

"what about you any children? Marriage? I don't want to be nosy but I think you can do with a little distraction" he asked

"talking to each other like old friends seems like the end of our civilized lives does have its pros too. And no tried but always being on duty takes more than your time, it took away everything from me." she said and pour two glasses of her finest drink and sat next to GOAT.

"thanks" he said and took a sip "good stuff right?" he continued.

"if it wasn't for these drinks and a lot of sleeping pills I would probably never slept at all." She said. for a few seconds, Lina looked at Gaffi deeply without blinking but before emotions get into her she got up she was no longer a teenage girl dreaming was over.

"you must be in hurry, sorry for taking your time. you can get in Roduna with no trouble I think people in there can even use to see your charming smile and I would be so selfish to keep you here longer. Hope to see you again, prince Gaffi and please try not to leave so dramatically this time" Lina said and got back into her desk and tried to keep herself distracted by doing some useless paperwork.

"can't promise that" GOAT said and got up to leave but he paused before he opens the door. 'fuck it' he thought and locked the door.

Lina looked at him as he walking toward her with burning passion as he took off his colorful jacket and threw it in a corner.

Gaffi grabbed her neck gently and lifted her up from her chair, didn't needed much force since she got up willingly and kissed her like it was his ultimate ambition.

Lina took off her uniform faster than she could ever imagine, she wanted it as long as she remembered and there was no hiding it anymore. Every part of their bodies was wet with sweat and passionate merciless kisses. He made love to her until the sun was no longer in the sky and the moon was on the very top of it.

For the first time in years, Lina slept without trying. Her legs and arms locked around Gaffi's body like she never wanted to let him go and he didn't leave her that night. He pillowed his arm for her head looked at her peaceful face, he never saw someone sleep so calmly on a rug on the hard ground.

He smiled and kept her company till the morning and he loved every moment of it.

 

                                                _  _  _

 

 

"I want to tell you to stop here with me let's have a calm life here together but you always got to be somewhere and I always have to be on my post" Lina said and smiled as they both were putting back their clothes on.

"last night was great" GOAT said and kissed her again.

"I'm sure my troops took real good care of your bike. Oh, and before you go…" Lina opened her drawer and took out a heavy handgun colored in pink, and handed it to GOAT.

"Please, don't ask me how I got it just take it and let it remind you of me plus it matched your jacket and bike too" she said joyfully.

"it's really beautiful, thanks Lina" he said

"and don't forget deadly" she said

"I thought we are no allowed to have firearms in Roduna" he mentioned as he was leaving her office.

"well prince, you always been an exception" she said and smiled lustfully.

"I hope to see you again, Capitan"

"we won't" she said

GOAT got out and on his way to his bike, he saw Ron toward him.

"so prince Gaffi, do you think Capitan will promote me" he said and winked meaningfully.

"Ron, I have absolutely no idea, but I'm glad that I met you yesterday" GOAT said and got on Destiny, she looked like a new bike.

"well alright, prince but before you go, be careful. I heard gossips, Roses' rebels are marking all the aristocratic families and spying on them for the right moment to finish them" he said carefully.

"Thanks for the heads up"

"don't mention it prince"

"and Ron, if I want to get to the western borders, which way is the fastest way"

"well I would say you are crazy to go there but after you got to the city just take the central west highway then you'll reach another security passage but don't worry I tell Capitan to order them so you can pass quickly"

"again thanks Ron you are a lifesaver" GOAT said, put on his sunglasses smiled warmly at Ron, and Destiny drove him away to the capital of power, politics, the prince himself.  

On his way to Roduna he saw that ruined car which belonged to the family was still there cold with dried blood and no one bothered to even take it away or burn it Greed lived long enough to know soon it will be these guards taking that family's place and that moment they would pray to all the gods, but there will be nothing but silence but as GOAT he felt sad, confused and angry.

0