Where the Descendant of Him Shall Reincarnate
132 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*WHOOSH*

.

.

.

*WHOOSH*

''Arrg, Arrg, It Hurts''

''Why is everywhere Dark…. Where am I, why can't I seem to Open my Eyes... Wait have I been Kidnapped, Have I been Blindfolded, But I can't seem to feel anything on my Arms maybe it wasn't tied, Am I Truly Being Kidnapped''

''Na, No one cares about me. I Am just a Nobody...Then where am I''

''I should first remove the Blindfold...…Where are my Arms''

''I can't feel my Arms, I CAN'T FEEL MY ARMS!''

''WAIT WHERE ARE MY LEGS"

Then A Powerful Voice came to Vincent

"" CALM DOWN"

''Huh'' (Vincent was Alarmed)

'' TO OPEN YOUR EYES, WILL THEM OPEN''

''What, who are you…What do you want with me''

''WILL YOUR EYES OPEN"

''What do you mean'' (Vincent Asked)

But the Voice didn't come Again

''...No Reply huh...I should Will them open roght''

'...…MY EYES OPEN' (Vincent shouted in My Mind)

And My Eyes Opened, I Looked around to see Myself in a Blank Space, everywhere was filled with darkness. The Only thing noteworthy was that I was on a Queue of White Balls. Then I Looked forward to see That these balls were all going to a Man sitting behind an office desk.

''Soul 4687RQ Step forward''

The Ball in front then moved Forward

''I See, you have some good Kar! *Yawn* Karma, you can reincarnate or Go to Heaven which do you choose''

Then a voice came from the Ball

''Uhm, who are you''

The person behind the desk just ignored him and continued speaking

''Reincarnate or Heaven''

''Uhm, Heaven''

''Heaven...''

''Bad Choice'' (The Man Murmured)

''Okay Then Heaven…''

Then the Person Looked at the Ball and said: ''#$%@#"

When Vincent saw this, He then Realized what was Happening

'It looks like I am Soul, And We are getting Judged' (I Thought)

'But how did I di- '

I couldn't finish My words as My last memories flashed before Me.

''Ah...I See *Chuckle* The bus must have hit me quite hard…*Chuckle* At least now I can be with Mom''

Then the scene before me continued some Went to heaven, some reincarnated, and Some went to Hell, some that had Bad karma tried to force the man and the man just Waved his hand and their soul Busted, Scenes like this continued until It reached My Turn.

''Soul 77777EZ...…77777, Huh, That's Rare''

'Is there anything wrong with that' (I thought but didn't say it Out Loud)

''Anyway Kid, Let's see. Vincent Gate''

''Dad died during service, Mom died due to Rape, Let's see lots of Positive Karma for not giving up on your Mom, a Few Negative.''

''You have enough to Go to Heav~~''

''But wait what is this'' (The Man behind the desk suddenly Said)

''It seems, you can't go to heaven. Yet''

'Why'

I Again said in my thoughts but again didn't say it out loud. I just Floated there and continued looking at the Person behind the desk for Explanation.

''It seems that you haven't completed your Destiny yet.''

''And because of this You have to Reincarnate and fulfill your destiny, but since you are one of His Descendants, you'll get one of his Abilities as Your Innate Trait, Don't worry they are all Powerful in their own right well except for one as he could never fully Use it''

''And because you are his descendants, you can ask me Three Questions'' (The Man Finished)

'Three Questions, Huh. Who exactly is that man for them to give me so much benefit' (I Said in My Thoughts)

''Thank you for this Opportunity, Mister Angel''

''First, how is my Mum in heaven''

''Oh, Natalie Gate...…Let's see...Oh Ok, she's doing fine. She's now part of the selection for a New Dominion''

''Ahh, I see, Thank God she's fine'' (I said Relieved)

''Now My second Question is Whose Descendant Am I, for you to give me so much Benefit''

Then the Man Replied

''You are a Direct Descendant of Adam, and this is one of the Ways God is repaying Adam for cursing him and his off springs when he sent him out of The Garden Of Eden, which was indirectly the cause of your Bad Luck.''

''Because Adam was Cursed and Casted out of Eden, His Descendants are also Cursed with Bad Luck''

''Ahh, I See...… Adam, the first man...…For me to be a direct descendant such luck...…*Chuckle*''

'I See because I am his descendants that's why my life was filled with so much bad luck' (I contemplated in my mind)

''Ok then, my Last Question, how is the World I'm reincarnating like''

''Well, Your Word is Called World Zero, the first world Created by God, so all those who die from World zero, Get reincarnated into another sector of the Universe called Sector Center Pole Star of the milky way.''

''In That Sector, there are 7 Realms Or 7 Worlds Far from each other, The only way to get to another Realm is through Teleportation set up by the Angels or any other form of Teleportation.''

''The 7 Realms Include''

''The First Realm, Earth-bound: This Realm is mainly for Mortals who haven't Ascended yet

The Second realm, Migás, This Realm is for Demi-Humans except Dragonoids

The Third Realm, Eulogeo Realm, this realm is For Magical Creatures born from the Blessed Realm as the Realm is richest In Pure mana, Hence the name Eulogeo

The Fourth Realm, Drakon Realm, according to the Name, this realm is For Dragons and Dragonoids, even though Dragonoids have tainted bloodline the dragons still take them in, There's just a slight discrimination

The Fifth Realm, Realm of Principalities or as Mortals like to call them, The Realm of Deus, This Realm is for Principalities or Basically Those who have authority Over Concepts. This Guys are mainly neutral as in as much concepts remain, They will live forever they just meddle in mortals affairs once a while.

The Sixth Realm, Underworld, Well this Realm deals with Lost Souls

And the Seventh, Yggdrasil which Serves as a Gateway to heaven but needs Something to work ''

''Oh, and even though Some realms are higher than the Other, Like Deus and Earth Bound, there is no war on Other Realms due to some Certain Restrictions... Well except the Outer Realms, Those are the Ones you should watch out for''

''Huh'' (I Was confused about what he meant about the Last Words)

''Now it's time to Reincarnate...''

''Good Bye Kid,''

''ASCEND IN PEACE, I PRAY YOUR NEXT LIFE ISN'T AS HARD AS THE PAST ONE"

Then suddenly I was hit with Drowsiness but before I gave In, I said to him.

''Thank you...…I Hope this new life isn't hard too'' (I Said with a Smile without a face)

I don't know why but after I said that, The Man's face was filled with Surprise and something else but I couldn't figure out as I gave in to sleep.

After Vincent Left, The Man behind the desk was shocked at what Vincent said to Him.

'Is it possible that He understood my words...…But that's impossible, no mortal or even Deus should be able to understand 'The Word', unless they themselves have it...… but that's impossible. For a Human to have 'The Word'...…'

'I Should check the Ability he got from The First'

Then A Record suddenly appeared on his desk and the person started flipping through it.

'Ah let's see...He got that Power *Sigh*, His life won't be easy then, especially in that Place where power is Everything, even if there's no war'

'Well I Should Also check on his Destiny'

Then the Man continued flipping and when He Reached the Place where Vincent Destiny was writing; He was Shocked as Only Two Words were there.

''Most High'' (The Persons said with a Shocked expression)

Then the Person stood Up and Shouted out to no one.

''Seraphs!, this is Azrael, I Have found The Successor'' (Azrael said with A Happy Expression)

4