Why Does This World Hate Me
122 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

///6 Months Later///

It's Been 6 Months since I have Reincarnated...…and I don't think that man's Prayer worked for me

I was reborn as the Son of a Slave without a Father and I work for the Fenrir Family, a family of Wolf Demi humans.

They are the Descendants of Fenrir.

'I'm reincarnated as Fox-Demi human Currently 16 bother line 17 but I actually look 18 or so.

My Father was Earth-Bound, while my mother is From the Migás Realm. 

How they both met I don't know.... all I know is that after my father died.

She was Captured and sold off to slavery and was later bought by the Fenris Family, Then I was still an Unborn child'

My inner Monologue was cut off when someone slapped me from the Back.

''Vincent, you shitty Slave what are you doing slacking off from your work!!!'' (The person's shouted in Anger?

This Person shouting at me is the 3rd Young master of the Fenrir Family, since he has no chance of achieving head of the Family and is always compared to his two Older brothers.

He Beats out his pent up anger on me. Out of Everyone in this family, he is the One with the Least Power in this household, Smallest but still higher than a slave, apparently.

'*Sigh* Everywhere I go Power will always suppress All'

''What do you have to say for yourself, You shitty servant''

''I am sorry, Small Master, I was lost in my Thoughts'' (Vincent replied with an underlying tone of mocking)

''ME, SMALL MASTER. You shitty Servant it looks like you are courting Death,I AM A FATHER WOLF'' (The Young Noble shouted, Veins bulge out of his head)

Then he Proceeds to beat me like he has been doing for the Past Year, at this Point I already have Pain Resistance. 

He continues to beat me until he's currently sweating while me, I'm actually relatively uninjured.

We foxes have a very strong affinity towards Illusion, So I just cast an Illusion that he is beating me while I'm just at his side looking at him.

From My Mothers Stories Our Ancestors' were strong enough to cast illusions to even fool death and Reality we were even the Strongest family.

well that was before we were attacked and almost wiped out, so we just scattered across the Realms.

And it looks like he's done ''Beating'' me so he leaves.

''You are nothing but Trash with No Innate Ability, you get that''

After he left, I continued working until night, Then I stopped turning in for the Day, and retreated to The Slave Quarters which are relatively clean as the Family don't want us to give them any diseases. 

Heading towards My Quarters, I contemplated all that I know about this Realm.

'First of All, Slavery Exists even if there is no War'

'The Realms are not allowed to fight Each other due to a Power that God displayed called [The Word]'

'When the Realms were connected, War Began the Migás fought against humans and vice versa.'

'Other realms also fought, Like Eulogeo and Deus'

'Then During one war, God had enough, He appeared at the battle scene between the Individual races.'

' In History, It was said that he whispered some words and suddenly they weren't allowed the fight Each other anymore'

Hence they called the Ability, [The Word]

'I deduced that The Word is an Ability which God possesses; this ability probably allows God to make any changes to the Entire Verse.'

'With [The Word] he made it so that no Realm is allowed to wage war on the Other realms.'

'With no choice all the Realms had to form a consensus and a Treaty.' 

'Now, all the Realms trade with each other well except the Deus Realm as they are Relatively Neutral except sometimes when they grant people blessings like what happened to the Ancestor of Fenrir Family as he gained the Authority Over Wolfs and Some Beasts'

'The main Power in this World is called Innate Ability.'

'every person in the Realms have an Innate ability born with them and a status system Only granted to them By God.'

'For me, Everyone thinks I have no innate ability. I Actually do have an innate ability even two but it's just that one is Useless and that's the One I Portray'

'[Status]'

[Name: Vincent. G Juubi

HP: 3500/3500

EP: 1500/1500

Bloodline: Juubi Bloodline of Illusion

Innate Ability

[You Who Is Surrounded by Illusions (A-Rank)]: Grants User the Ability to Make Illusions effortlessly, But the strength and Realness of Illusions depends on the Both the Users Talent and Independent Ether.

Note if the Victim of this ability is stronger than the User, There is a High Chance that the Person can shrug Off Users Illusion

Usage: 2EP/Minute for Low-Tiered Illusions. 20EP/Minute for High-Tiered Illusions]

'But it's not this Innate Ability that's Useless...It's This one'

[I Can Impose My Will (D-Rank): Grants User Ability to impose his Will on Objects smaller than User and Opponents Weaker than User. Will can vary from mood to Commands

Usage: 1500000EP/Seconds]

'This is the Useless ability that Adam the First Man could never use, The Cost is just to Expensive for someone to Use'

'In this World, There are also Monsters found wandering around.'

'They are called [NightMare] or Rather [Dark Beasts], These beasts are Created from the Negative Thoughts of people interfering with the mana from the Earth.'

'Then there is another category of Monsters this one consists of some People who practiced demonic arts and lost themselves, In This Case they Lose all form Reasoning, Hence the Name 'The Lost Ones'. They are more dangerous than [Dark Beasts]

'The dangerous thing about 'The Lost Ones' is that the People who are Corrupted are still capable of using their Innate Traits, It becomes even more Powerful.'

'So it's possible in the future that I can be fighting a Lost One and it can suddenly spam Portals against me.] 

'But Thank the Heavens that they can't do so, Because they Don't have Reasoning so they don't tend to use their Innates Abilities.'

'They Only use it when in dire situations but it's Quite Rare. Only the Beasts who have eaten Other Beasts and have a bit of Consciousness can successfully pull this Feat'

'But I'm led to believe that they are some beasts who have gained Human Forms by eating other beasts, I mean if they can Get Consciousness what's stopping them from Evolving'

''*Sigh*, All this Excess thinking makes me Tired, I should get home to Mom fast before it gets late"

I proceeded to walk faster so as to reach me and my Moms Quarters.

After a while I reached there to find it unlocked which was quite weird as my Mum always Locks the Doors, I mean Always. 

I walked through the door and I found everything in disarray. Our Dresser was broken, the wall had dents on it and there was some blood on the Floor, and that's when it hit me.

.

.

.

.

My Mom has been Kidnapped.

*Sigh* Why does this World Hate me

4