[The Word],… What is that?
95 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Huh…. what is this…. Why are there tails behind me''

'More importantly, why can't I remember anything from yesterday…. I can't be thinking about that right now. '

'Who is this man, why is he here, is he a Hostile…And why does he look so familiar.'

''Well, My name is Azrael, I am here because I wanted to congratulate you on receiving the Power of 'The Word'."

"I am not hostile since if I was I'll be branded as a Heretic, cast out of heaven then probably killed, Also I look so familiar because I was the last person you saw before reincarnating into this world''

'What, how did he~'

''Read your thoughts, Well it's quite common among angels. Since it's quite easy to read surface thoughts, well not so easy since you now have that Fox bloodline.''

''…. Ok, so you are the Man that reincarnated me and wished me luck in this Life''

''Yeah that was me, I should have known that from the First time you manage to hear me using 'The Word', that you are probably someone special, turns out I was right.''

'' The Word...What is that ''

''... Well to explain that I need to go to the Beginning, Come sit down kid''

Vincent, still wary of the angel, slowly took a seat beside Azrael since if he wanted to hurt him, He would have done it sooner.

''Ok I've sat, Now tell me the story''

''Tch, quite impatient. Whatever, so from the Beginning''

''In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and The Word was God''

''In the Beginning all was Void, Null and Empty and without light or color and then God came to be''

''…. What, I don't understand. How did God come to be?''

''That's quite a good question to ask…. How did God come, well let's start with this are you familiar with the Law of Divine Oneness?''

''The law of divine Oneness?''

''Yes, the law of Divine Oneness, This Law states that we are all connected to one energy and everything we do affects the entire eonsciousness of the entire universe, everything in this universe is connected to that energy and is made up of it''

''The name of that Energy is @#! $#''

'What, I couldn't hear You''

''Humm, it seems that you aren't strong enough.''

''Anyway, that energy is connected to Everything, Even the void and since the void was connected to that energy, the law of divine oneness took place." 

"Whatever the Void would do affected the Entire Consciousness, even if the void was inactive, in as much it existed and was connected to that energy, its existence was enough to affect the Universe, and that was how God came to be." 

"After Some time, I don't know how much since time didn't exist due to everything being null.''

''The Void affected the Universe to the Point that something came into existence, What the thing was I do not know as the Knowledge is only with God. But after that thing existed, then God came to Be''

Vincent was shocked by the Sudden Information that was revealed to him but even more cautious as to why this information is being revealed to him as it should be some kind of Top-Kept secret.

''Anyways, After God came to be he then found a way to manipulate and control the Energy and after he managed to do that, He went further and was able to control the Law of Divine Oneness, and that was how 'The Word' came to be, Do you understand?''

''Uhm, I Guess''

''Good, Any Questions''

'' What is 'The Word' Itself''

''  'The Word' is the manipulation of the Law Of Divine Oneness, For Example if a man in world A should run 100 Meters then it's possible that after man A completes that run, Someone from Word B will randomly die at that same moment, But now with 'The word', No conditions need to be filled before affecting the Universe and all of its Tenants. It allows a person to directly interfere with the entire consciousness of The Universe, Neat right.''

''So basically. The ability grants you the Ability to make the Universe your SandBox''

''So that's the ability... So how do I use it''

''Well, you can't use it anytime soon''

''Why?''

''Well, For one its sealed or rather not fully Useable''

''Why?''

''Because you haven't completed the Conditions. For you to use 'The Word' there are certain conditions that must be fulfilled.''

''One, you must have Died once

Two, Your Soul must be Rational, Not pure but Rational

Three, you must have 'The #@! $#''

Four, you must go to Heaven

And Lastly, you must Have...''

''Huh, what should I Have''

Azrael just Shrugged his Shoulders ''I don't know, I was never Told''

''Currently, you have only fulfilled 2 Conditions that's why you can't use its full power and its currently sealed.''

''Then How do I unlock it?''

''Well, That I do not know…. Sorry Kid''

'Tch, Unreliable'

''Now, I'll be taking your leave. Oh Yeah, I almost forgot. Let me remove the Seal on your Memories''

''Huh, Seal…What seal?''

''Well, I wanted to talk to you at your fullest so I sealed your memory about...''

''About what…. What did you seal''

''It's not my Place to talk, Unseal''

Then Azrael Teleported away and the memories of Events of the Day before.

From the Blacking out to Using 'The Word' for the First time and the Issue with his Mom resurfaced and Vincent couldn't help but cry, he knew that what 'He' did was probably the Best Choice....But it still hurt....

After a While, He finally calmed down but his Feelings were in a Disarray.

''*Sigh*, What do I do now''

Then a Blue Screen appeared Infront of Vincent floating in the Air

[Ding, System Re-Loading]

''System? How did I get a System?''

[System Re-Load complete]

[Connection to Source scrambled due to Outside Influence]

[Attempting to Reconnect]

[Reconnecting]

[Reconnecting]

[Reconnecting]

[Reconnecting Successful]

[Link Established, Pulling Up Resources]

[Welcome Host, I am the HS Subsidiary]

[Should I display the Logs]

''The HS Subsidiary?''

[Yes, The HS Subsidiary, In Other Words. The Heavens System Subsidiary]

[I am the only system of my kind created by God and is Connected to the System that Runs the Heavens]

[I was created for the Sake of God's Successor or in other words, the one that possess 'The Word']

[To help and Guide you in all of your Endeavors while also making sure you grow in power along the way]

[Now, do you want to check The System Logs to recall Yesterday's Events]

'I don't really Know what's happening…. But it's better than doing nothing'

"Ok System, Show Logs''

[Opening Logs]

[Logs]

[ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴏʀᴀʀʏ ʜᴏsᴛ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

%$&#

ᴄʀᴏss ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs

ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇғᴏʀᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪᴛʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇᴛ

sᴋɪᴘ

ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪᴛʏ ɪᴍᴘʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ

ɪᴍᴘʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ sʏsᴛᴇᴍ

+&#%#@

sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ

ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

%#%@%

ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ

$&#%

ʜᴏsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

ᴏᴠᴇʀʀɪᴅɪɴɢ sᴇϙᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ sᴋɪʟʟ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

ᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴜʙᴄᴏɴᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

.

.

.

.

. ]

[Objective completed]

[Subconscious Reigned In]

[Re-Installing System without Host Permission]

[Former System Found]

[Deleting and Installing]

[System Installed]

''So that's All the Logs''

[Correct]

''System, Crosscheck incase there are any Problems''

[Scanning

.

.

.

.

Scan Done

Two Issues Requiring Fix]

''Huh, what is the Problem''

[Conditions Not Met so host cannot Fully Using 'The Word'

Hence System has decided that there are Other Ways to meet Condition

If Host Agree, Issue can be fixed]

'Hum, Well I don't see any problems with it so'

''Ok, I Agree''

[Permission Granted

Fixing Issue

Issue Fixed

Quest Function Online]

[Second Issue

Z

Two Abilities are Compatible and Can Be Fused

Permission to Commence Fusion of Abilities]

3