Power of [The Word]
94 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darkness encroached Vincent's body slowly, like mud dropping down a slope.

The darkness began from his hands and legs and were slowly corrupting his body and reaching his chest.

Vincent looked up and stared at the Young noble, His eyes no longer held pupils.

But that wasn't the scary thing, The scary thing was The thousands of [Dark Beasts] behind him.

"What The Fuck Is That!" (The Young Noble screamed in fear)

The Young Noble could feel his bladder. The scene [Dark Beasts] standing behind the one he wanted to kill and not doing anything, like they were waiting for a command from their master.

It scared him, it's impossible for [Dark Beasts] to be tamed, so what is this spectacle in front of him?

Then Vincent began to speak, His words were in a low tone but it could be heard.

Vincent spoke in Gibberish, The more he spoke the more the Darkness covered him.

[ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴏʀᴀʀʏ ʜᴏsᴛ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

%$&#

ᴄʀᴏss ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs

ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇᴛ,ᴛʜᴇʀᴇғᴏʀᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪᴛʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇᴛ.

sᴋɪᴘ

ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪᴛʏ ɪᴍᴘʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ

ɪᴍᴘʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ sʏsᴛᴇᴍ

+&#%#@

sʏsᴛᴇᴍ ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ

ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

%#%@%

ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ

$&#%

ʜᴏsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ.

ᴏᴠᴇʀʀɪᴅɪɴɢ sᴇϙᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙᴇᴀsᴛs ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ sᴋɪʟʟ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

ᴀʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴜʙᴄᴏɴᴄɪᴏᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ]

Then 'Vincent' walked towards the young noble with the [Dark beasts] around him surrounding the perimeter.

"Ahhh...Vi-Vincent"(The Young Noble stammered in Fear)

'Vincent' tilted his head to the side. Amused at the Young noble 'Vincent' let out a creepy laugh

"? ?????? ???? ? ?????? ?? ?? ???"

Vincent Spoke and the world rumbled, Waves of Mana and Ether Gathered towards Him.

"???? ??? ??? ? ??, ? ??? ???? ??? ???? ? ??? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ???"

The Young Noble was scared. Scared of what this being in front of him will do.

His instincts screamed at him to run and to keep on running.

"Me-Mercy"(He begged)

"?????, ? ?? ????? ??? ? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????"

"E҉R҉A҉Z҉E҉"

After those words were said, The snotty brat in front of him turned into particles and that wasn't the Only Spectacle.

Because the next day when the other clans decided to check in on the Area in the south they will find empty lands, as every single Person from the Fenrir Clan was erased not physically.

They were simply erased from existence even from the history books and the only people who'll know this are the Authorities In the Deus Realm as on that day Fenrir suddenly disappeared from existence.

After that was done 'Vincent' turned to the Dark beast.

"D҉I҉E҉"

"D҉E҉V҉O҉U҉R҉"

70% of the [Dark Beast] in the Forest Died and their Essence flowed into 'Vincents' Body the Remaining 30% were Dark Beasts above A-Rank as absorbing those would prove detrimental to Vincent.

After Absorbing the Essence, white dots started appearing on Vincent's totally black body.

"?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??"

"? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ????"

'Vincent' walked to his mother.

"H҉E҉A҉L҉"

like an illusion all of Vincent's mother's Injuries disappeared just like that.

"? ???? ? ????? ????? ??? ????? ???? ??,

" ??? ???? ????? ? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??????"

"???'?? ?? ?? ???????? ??????.....I Am Sorry."

"E҉R҉A҉Z҉E҉ M҉E҉M҉O҉R҉I҉E҉S҉"

"R҉E҉D҉E҉F҉I҉N҉E҉ A҉N҉D҉ R҉E҉W҉R҉I҉T҉E҉"

The job was done, 'Vincent' Erased his mother's memories, and then rewrote a new one and also Redefined Reality to approve it.

Vincent's mother was now the Only Daughter of a Noble House of the Fox Clan that later married the Second Noble of the Lion Clan for a Year now and is now living a happy and fulfilled life with her caring husband and Household as even if she's from another clan they still all adore her and love her.

That was the New Life of Vincent's Mother,

Vincent's mom floated into the air and disappeared from the forest and reappeared in her new house and was kept on the bed.

"?? ???? ?? ?????? ????, ??? ?? ? ????"

"P҉U҉R҉I҉F҉Y҉"

Like as if his energy had been sapped, The darkness surrounding Vincent disappeared.

Vincent fell onto the Ground alone and unconscious in the forest with only one thing on his mind.

'What Did I Do'

Then a Blood Line purification began to occur, His Skin began to fall and rapidly Ether convulged and compressed behind him which began to take the shape of a tail.

This continued until it reached 4 tails. It would have gone further but his Talent wasn't that High and he couldn't use [The Word] at the moment but that didn't stop the absorption of the excess Ether.

In the Deus Realm

The Progenitor Of the Fox Clan, or rather the First Fox born in the Eulogeo realm.

This Progenitor had later ascended and had gained minor authority over Ether and Major Authority over illusions making it so that he can trick reality and also make an illusion that can become a reality..

With this he had the power to Manipulate The Truth of the world, Even though it has a few Limitations.

This Pridorminal Fox had just sensed that someone was trying to Breakthrough and grow past his Talent and had the same bloodline as he.

He focused his sight on where he sensed the Breakthrough from and seeing Vincent on the Floor convulsing and breaking through.

"Mmmh, For him to breakthrough this fast, Its either he is a one in a million Talent or he had external Help, if he continues absorbing this much man's and ether, He'll soon implode...., But won't it be too dangerous giving this gift onto this little one...."

"Either way, As long as he brings power to the Fox Clan. I'll Help this Little one"

The Pridorminal Fox, Sent 6 drops of the Supreme Illusion Fox Bloodline, and the Demonic Illusion Fox Technique as a side gift.

He sent it to Vincent, and Vincent subconsciously absorbed it with the help of the 6 Bloods and his Bloodline that is currently Purifying then tails behind Vincent increased to 9 tails.

The Next Day

The Sun Rays pierced through a window and landed on Vincent's Eyes, Groggily he awoke and slowly stood up from a bed, Slowly he got used to his Maladjusted eyesight and finally looked around to find himself in an unfamiliar place.

Only alert, He slowly walked out of the room and to the sitting room, Looking around and finding nothing, He decided to take some ration and quickly leave this place.

Then he got the whiff of a scent which was quite surprising as he doesn't really get scents unless he uses [Mana Enhancement].

Not really thinking about it, He walked towards the source of the scent, entering the forest walking further and further in still following the scent until he reached a Burning fire with a Person sitting in front of the fire currently roasting a fish.

Then the Person Looked at him and it seemed extremely familiar.

"It seems that you are finally awake...I think it's better if you keep those things away"

Confused about what the unknown man was saying, Vincent looked behind to see Nine Tails waving around

4