Reaching The City, A Soon To Be Bad Night Rest
71 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1.8 Kilometers Of Walking Later

"Huff, Huff, Huff"

Vincent has been continually walking for 40 Minutes, Normally he wouldn't have been so tired, But with all that has happened to Him, From Losing his mother to Purifying His bloodline and the pain from assimilating 'The Word' and he hadn't even gotten a good sleep, Currently he is mentally tired and it's taking its toll on his Physical Body

Right now Vincent is close to just stopping his Journey and taking a nap in the Forest but the Avoidance of Possible Death reward is too Enticing after all it's not only dark Beasts that are capable of Causing death, The Demi Humans Around are also Quite Deadly.

Finally, Vincent had seen the promised land, Not so far in the distance he saw The Shapings of Buildings and also a.....Queue.

'Huh'

After a while Vincent finally reached the extended Queue In front of a Guard Office which was besides an Open Gate with 6 Soldier's surrounding it

It seemed that people needed some kind of ID to get into the City and Vincent seemingly guessed that if you didn't have that,it meant that you had to buy and register for one.

But there was one problem. At the Moment Vincent is Currently Broke, All of His Money is in his Home, But alas the System came to the Rescue

[You don't need to worry about your Saved Money, This System has already Collected everything for Host Use]

'Phew, That's Nice....But wait where do you keep the money'

[Well in the Inventory]

'I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WAS NO INVENTORY'

[......Well that is for you.....I on the other hand I'm Equipped with an Inventory]

'Why can't I use it then?, Are you not created to help me'

[Correction, I was made to help you get stronger not to help you in every parts of your life]

[And me not giving you an Inventory is not a Breach to that reason, In Fact it more of a Benefit since you will have to get stronger to understand the space laws and make your own Inventory]

[Hence, I Have no Obligation to give you an Inventory]

'*Sigh*, I can't argue with you when you are totally right"

Vincent decided to keep quiet and wait his turn, After a while standing in the sun, It was finally his turn.

He walked forward to the gates and was directed by a guard to the [Guard Office] at the side of the gate.

There the guard asked him some questions.

Before he started he had used his Illusion skill to cover himself and change his race and face.

"What's your name?"

"Vincent Gate"

"Race?"

"Demi"

"Breed?"

"Half Lion"

"Age?"

"16"

"Father's Name?"

"None Available"

"Mother's?"

"..."

"Mother's?" (The Guard asked again)

"None".

The Guard Winced at that

"My Condolences"

"Don't worry about it.

"Okay , For you to enter an ID will be Issued to you but it's 100 Silvers"

'A 100 Silvers Huh, If I am correct, 100 Bronze-1 Silver, 100 Silver - 1 Gold, and 1,000 Gold - 1 Platinum.

'So 100 Silvers will be 10,000 Bronze. Since I don't really understand the value of money, I can't really say whether it's expensive or not''

As Vincent was about to use the money stored in the system, he remembered that he had a skill that would be perfect at the moment, [My Illusions Are the World's Reality].

"Illusion" (He murmured)

The Guards and everyone in a 100 Meter Vicinity was Caught in an Illusion, The Guards were caught on the Illusion that he had paid the Money so they gave him the ID.

He will have to get a permanent later to be recognized as a citizen but since he's not staying long he reckoned he won't have to do that, After receiving the ID Vincent walked into the city.

As Vincent walked in he was Immediately Marveled by the beauty of the buildings and the crowding of the people in the Streets, The Buildings were mainly Medieval but some had some Modern Touch, So it was like a Mix.

What could he really expect from another world

What surprised him was the way that even if the Streets were crowded, There were no forms of accidents, They were all avoiding each other smoothly without even looking as if they had some sense of Super Instincts.

Anyway Vincent shook off his useless thoughts and tried to scout for information on an Inn that he can stay for the Day or maybe Longer. So he decided to talk to a stranger for directions.

Some ignored him but Luckily after a While a Man helped him and directed him to the Inn and even left some Silver Coins with him.

Vincent was confused but as he looked at his Body, He figured it out, He was Currently half-Naked.

After the Purification of bloodline to the Usage of 'The Word', It's no wonder that his shirt was No more.

Shaking it off, Vincent entered the Inn and asked for a room, It was a bit weird at first. A Half Naked man asking for a room.

The Owner gave Vincent a room and he made haste to it ignoring the gazes of the people looking at him.

As he entered his room, He jumped on the bed with Happiness on his face.

"Ahhh, Bed....Soft.....Sweet.... Marshmallow Bed"

"At last we are finally together"

"And we will be like that Forever and ever"

Vincent Later on the Bed, Thinking that he will have a nice sleep.....But he was Totally Wrong

In Heaven

Uriel was in a council Meeting with some Angels, Some of the Angels were Gabriel, Raphael, Azazel,Azrael.

The People sitting at the Council were quiet as this Meeting was important, This is the third time they had all come together like this.

This First was during the fall of the Morning Star and the second being the Reborn of the Star, But that's a story for another time.

Uriel started the Meeting

"Today you are all Gathered today because a Grave Incident has befallen the Heaven"

The Angels were still quiet urging Uriel to continue.

"At Exactly, 11 AM in the Morning, We had lost sight of the Successor"

Shocked gasps reverberated around the room, While Vincent's mom was in shock

'Vincent……...My son'

"What are we going to do now" (Raphael Asked)

".....I am thinking of Asking the HS to Help us reveal his Location."

"Mmmmh, That's a great idea. Proceed" (Azazel Said)

"Okay, I'll start Now"

Uriel started chanting some incomprehensible words at high speed at the end of the Chant he used 'The Word'.

After he was through the Heaven Rumbled a voice resounded through the Room.

"What do you ask of me, Son of My Creator"

"The Mighty Heavens System created by my Father, I Ask of you to reveal to me the location of my father's successor"

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"No"

1