The Dominion’s Use of [Dream Walker]
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Heaven

Uriel, Raphael, Gabriel, and the Other Angels were currently in a Dilemma.

Due to Vincent getting the power of [The Word] He got cut off from the Sights of the Heavens and with the Angels no longer having the capability to see him.

There is a high chance that if he is in Danger they won't be able to Interfere.

Uriel was puzzled and frightened. He was confused for the first time in forever.

The Heavens System decided not to assist them and he was frightened of the [Heavens System] capability to reject them, and the possibility of it occurring again.

'The [Heavens System] is the most sacred and powerful Artifact in all of existence, The Full Power of the System is something I can't even comprehend and now that said artifact can deny us of its power.'

'Doesn't that mean that if this occurs again, maybe during a war, we will become sitting Ducks?'

He calculated a lot of reasons why the [Heavens System] doesn't want to assist them and came to a conclusion

'Father'

"Heaven System, Why can't you assist us," he asked

[Because it's now apart of my purpose creator Left for me]

"Father???"

[Yes, My creator before his passing into the Cycle of Reincarnation decided to give me a new purpose]

"Purpose? the system, what is the purpose?" He asked

[My new purpose is to make sure that, The Successor of My creator becomes stronger than my creator and to make sure that he doesn't become a wuss according to My creator's words]

"Father said so?....." (Gabriel said slowly)

[Yes, My creator before his departing, repurposed me, To make the successor God and to make sure he is the Perfect Successor]

"Then Why won't you help us!" (Raphael said), a little agitated at the system

[The Creator decided that The Successor must grow on his own without direct Interference from The Angels or any Outside Force. If you Constantly protect him then he won't grow into the Perfect successor.]

"Bu-"

[But My Creator decided that there are some things that The Successor is too young to fight against, Hence, If Successor encounters such Powers, The Angels are allowed to interfere. That is the Condition set by God, If the Angels want to Interfere]

After the System had informed them of the Changes. Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, and The Remaining Angels at the council discussed it a bit before Uriel dismissed them except Raphael, Gabriel, and Azazel.

Uriel started,

"We have a Problem"

"Without us being able to directly Interfere with the successor, There is no way for us to help him"

"But the system said that we can help him if he interacts with Forces that are too strong for him"(Gabriel Said)

"AND WHAT IF HE DIES BEFORE WE CAN EVEN INTERFERE"(Uriel Raged Out)

"Eeek"

"*Sigh*, Sorry Gabriel. It's just that Everything is written on this. Without God, Everything is in disarray."

Then Azazel cut it "Take it Easy Kid, I have a plan"

"Huh*

"Well tell us, Don't keep us waiting!"

"*Sigh*Even After all these years, You are still so Impatient."

"Anyway, My plan goes like this. We cannot directly Interfere with the successor right"

"Then, What if we discreetly manipulate those around him, Not in a diabolical way"

"Azazel, If you want to say something, Just go straight to the Point"

"Ok, Ok. What I'm saying is, What if we manipulate those around him to discreetly lead him to treasures hidden in the Realms."

"With that, we are not directly interfering with him and he will get stronger along the way. We both know the power of the Artifacts hidden in the Realms, Especially if he can get 'That' thing and 'His' Skills''

"Mmmh.......That's Brilliant, But there is a Probability that the Heavens System may not allow it"

After a while of contemplating, They all agreed to the Plan and decided to try it even if it may not work, So the next thing was which treasure should they start with first.

When all of this was Happening, Vincent's mom was currently in a dilemma, When she had entered heaven.

She was traumatized because of her case and her death and in a way broken.

The Only thing that she had used to keep her mind away from that was the Job of being a Dominion, Taking care of sinners, and making sure the Heavens were in order, This was the LifeLong dream of A Christian.

But when she had finally recovered from her trauma about 1 Year Later.

She began to look for her son in the Heavens and when she didn't find a clue about him.

She searched her former World but found out that he had died but before she left the world.

She made sure she punished this that had truly wronged her son, especially that of Ash Ethereal and his father.

It was a good thing that they had both sinned greatly so there were no obstacles.

The Next Day, All of the Ethereal Companies products became faulty and we've deemed it a public hazard.

Hence, Overnight their company was closed and they were asked to compensate their newfound debts, and just like that the Ethereal Family was condemned to Poverty.

After that, she checked the Registry of Reincarnated and found out that her son had reincarnated Into one of the Universes made by God so she started searching the verses one by one for years.

One day that she returned to the heavens until she got the Information of a successor of God, Imagine her surprise when she found out that it was her son.

When she was about to head out and go meet him, she was called for the Meeting and found out that she cannot interfere or help her son but even if they said that, That won't bring down a Mother's Will.

So when she reached her abode she Used a spell to directly enter into Vincent's Dreams, [DreamWalker] and she entered Vincent's Dreams expecting some kind of Resistance but getting none, So she waited for Vincent's to Enter his Dreams

And soon he entered the Dream and when he saw her he was Shocked but then it faded, So she decided to speak

"Son"

[This is Going All According to Plan]

///

Sorry for the late chapter but school and all it's been very tiring

///

2