Exploring The Mental Space
41 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[You know I am still Liable to hear your Thoughts Right.]

'Shit, I Forgot about that'

[Should I Open the Akashic]

''Yes, Do so''

[Affirmative, Please Close your Eyes]

''Ok''

Then a familiar feeling Enveloped Vincent Again and he almost Disregarded the Systems warning to not Open his Eyes but his Bestial Instincts Screamed at him not to dare it as it may lead to his death and he wasn't going to ignore those Warning Sighs anytime soon.

After a few seconds, the system spoke back to him.

[You may Ask Your Question]

''Umm, Can I open my eyes''

[Do you want that to be Counted as A Question]

Vincent immediately Replied, ''No''

[Then Ask the Right Questions]

''Ok''

'Uhm, so I just ask a Question

''Where are the Locations of All The parts of The Scriptures Of Glorious Elements''

Then Vincent felt the Information Appear in his Head Suddenly, quickly he compiled it and Kept it in his Mental Space that his Mother had enhanced for him and somehow, he found it easy to Manipulate even though he hadn't been there apart from the time he met his mother.

After Vincent received all the Information, He felt a Great Tinge of Pain in his Head and it gave him a Splitting Headache

'Ugck, so this is the Repercussion''

'As Expected, If I had just asked for what I originally wanted, The Amount of pain I would have to receive will be a Lot but that wasn't the problem.

The problem was that it will be sudden and I won't be able to brace for it and unaware Pain is the Worst Kind. Not only that I managed to figure out how it works now I won't be heading into the Darkness'

'At least now, I am as ready as I can ever be

Vincent Braced himself and Asked, ''How do I Survive Blood-Weep''

Then Like Before the Information suddenly appeared in Vincent's before but this was different from before as the Pain did not come after receiving the Information, it came as he was Receiving the Information.

His Question to the Akashic had 6 Answers but at the same time they couldn't be called answers as 3 could be Considered a possible Future, and those three were the Ones with the Most Importance and that was what Vincent had speculated would happen.

He knew that for the Akashic to answer him, it needs to use its Omniscience and Calculate a Simulation where I found a way to survive Blood-Weep, Whether through Luck or so.

So, when the [Akashic] wants to answer, it couldn't just go straight to the Point It gave Vincent the Information about the Entire Simulation.

So now Vincent knows 3 Alternate Paths his Simul-No his Future self-took and 3 Paths that he can take now.

'It worked... Wait so did I Just trick an Omnipotent Being'

What Vincent didn't know was that because he possessed [The Word] and he was the Successor of God and will soon be the Next Most High, Also he was on the Favorable side of the Akashic.

That's why the [Akashic] was Lenient and gave Vincent the Entire Simulation, Instead of just going straight to the Point.

The difference is that instead of A Person to just Say, Go to the Church. He tells you to Take an Alternative Route, meet some People take a key on the floor then reach the Church and open the gate. That's exactly the Situation with the Akashic.

''System''

[Is that all that you wish to Ask]

''Yes''

[Okay Then]

[Cancelling Connection]

[You can Open your Eyes Now]

''Ok''

Then Vincent Opened his Eyes, ''I don't understand why you warn me not to open my eyes when I use the [The Akashic] Function''

[If you don't want to Explode from the Inside Out then don't Open your Eyes when you use the Akashic until at least you become a God.]

''Why''

[The Akashic is an Infinite and Eternal Accumulation of Information of Past, Present, and Future, and it will expand and Continue forever]

[If you look at the Akashic as you are, you will first become brain dead from your brain Involuntarily trying to Comprehend the Amount of Knowledge, For your information your brain isn't comprehending the Knowledge, But trying to comprehend the Amount of the Knowledge. In other words, Your Brain can't comprehend Infinite]

[And also The Akashic has the Divinity Infinite and Eternal If you open your eyes to see these Divinities raw as it is your soul will involuntarily try to comprehend the Infinite and Eternal Divinities especially since you are a Reincarnated Being.]

''So basically, Look and Die''

[Exactly]

''Okay''

''*Yawn*, The Information Transfer from the Akashic must have taken a huge ton from me, I should rest''

[It Is Better if you do]

[Sleep well, Vincent]

''Thank You''

Then Vincent Took asleep but instead of having a Night with or Without dreams, He found himself in a Familiar white Space, This was the same space where Vincent's mum had first appeared.

Whatever she had done had made Vincent's mind easier to accept information and not only that it seemed that he can also teleport to this Space when he sleeps, But he hasn't fully confirmed it Yet.

Vincent seeing that he is in a familiar space decided to explore the white expanse and find out all of its Secrets.

He then picked a direction and walked, walked, walked, and continued walking until he saw a Gold door.

He hesitated to walk in but he figured that this is his Mind, He probably reigns Supreme Here so he shook off his Hesitation and Walked in

The Door Opened with no sound and Vincent walked in to see Multiple Bookshelves all interlocking each other forming a Passageway.

Vincent was surprised by the sheer size and length of the Bookshelves; He took a Book from one of the shelves just to find it

''Empty''

Then he tried another

''Empty''

And another

''Empty''

This continued for several books until there were Piles of books on the floor and a Question kept on Replaying over and over and over.

'Where Am I'

Before Vincent Resigned to the Stupidity of his Situation, suddenly his Magic Sense picked up and He instinctively went on guard, for a moment nothing happened.

But then a note flew towards Vincent and Vincent warily held it and skimmed through it, but then realized that the writing was Familiar.

'Wait, Isn't this Mother Handwriting'

Sorry for the late chapter, My excuse being the schedule I put on the chapter

2