Re-Writing Ancient Beings
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark eerie space, Void of life, emotion, and Meaning. Multiple Huge Pillars stood in the dark void; they were arranged in a way that all the pillars surrounded a man in the Centre.

Behind every Huge pillar was an even more Giant figure but they were shrouded in darkness, no one could see through the darkness covering them.

The Giant figures were arguing with each other with the Giants in the first line surrounding the man in the man in the center being the loudest.

They argued louder and louder and it would have continued to do so but the companion of the man that they have all seemed to Ignore won't stand for that.

[Would You All Keep Quiet]

They Voice rang out; it was neither powerful nor weak. It was simply monotone but it was enough to shut them up.

Confused about where the voice came from, they looked around until they settled their eyes on the Man in the center who didn't care about the gazes that were centered at him.

Even though the Giant beings couldn't be seen because of the darkness, it could be felt that they were all focusing on the Unassuming man in the middle but even with the stare from the Shrouded Giant Beings, the man didn't flinch as any other would.

He gave the feeling that everything was in the palm of his hands, everything was in control.

Everything was all in his control.

The man looked back at the shrouded being in front of him but it was felt that he was looking at all of the Giants at the same time

The Giants didn't talk for a while which made the Void silent again until the man spoke.

''Have you all finished''

The word that came out of his mouth, seemed to bring a wave of Coldness to all of the Giants. Whether it was illusionary or real was unknown to those who felt the cold wave pass through.

The man turned his head to look at all the Giants, ''Mmmh, it seems that you are done, then...Can I start now'' (He said with an Underlying Mocking tone)

In the Giant's eyes, everything that the man was doing was a way of mocking them.

They would have been angry at him for mocking them but they couldn't because in their Eyes he was the true Giant here and they were all below him.

''My name is Vincent Gate...…. And I want your Power to be Mine'' (He said as he brought out his hands and clenched them)

Standing Tall and Slender with Fair skin, His Elbow-Length, Shiny, Black hair was let loose behind him. Vincent Gate looked at the Giants in front of him with no emotion held deep hazel eyes.

This is the Appearance of Vincent Gate, A Reincarnated Soul, Descendant of Adam, Son of a Dominion, and God's Successor.

The Change in the None existing Air made the Giants image of his Greatness even more Elaborate.

[It seems that it has started] (The System thought to itself)

''I want your power to be mine'' (Vincent's Repeated again but with a stern voice this time)

The courage and pride held in Vincent's voice made the Woman behind the Pillar decorated with snowflakes snap out of whatever trance that she had been put into, Her Enormous pride wouldn't allow her to accept another trying to dominate her.

Due to her pride, she attacked Vincent with a Slash that was filled with Unknown energy, the slash reduced the nonexistent temperature in the Void, an attack like this could be defined as devastating.

The attack crossed the Void at a moderate speed as opposed to the normal speed where it should have traveled almost instantly. But again her pride wanted him to know how he died, to give him the chance to change his expression.

She wanted to see his face filled with fear but she didn't get her achieved result because Vincent who had looked her way at the time didn't waver in the slightest.

'It looks like, I have to use it either way

The fear overtook her again and the image of him being the true giant appeared in her eyes again.

'W~Who is this man'

Using his enhanced brain to remember the feeling of when he had first used it, He pulled on his Ether reserves and it responded and gathered around him.

With the help of [The Forbidden Fruit OF Eden] and [Yggdrasil], He was allowed more leeway and less ether consumption whenever he uses [The Word] due to his closer connection to the Universe or rather Universe Origin @#! $@.

''[????]'' (His tone neither powerful nor soft)

And the attack did stop, Suspended in midair. The Other Giants were shocked and Giant behind the ice pillar even more so she added more of her unknown energy to try to push the attack, but it didn't respond to anything the Slash remained stagnant in the air brimming with energy but unable to move.

The Other Giants almost quick to respond took Vincent as a new unknown threat, The Unassuming man was a Wolf

But being 'almost quick' was a disadvantage as 'almost' wasn't good enough, The Wolf took that time to strike.

''[??-?????]''

With those words said by the Wolf, All the Giants stopped and became like the void. Empty and stagnant.

The only thing that could be considered 'Alive' was the Enormous Amount of Ether that the wolf that had struck the Giants was releasing.

Even with the Leeway by the [Forbidden Fruit of Eden] the amount that he was using will bottom his reserves too quickly.

[Yggdrasil] also helped and started transferring Mana, Ether, and different unknown energies Onto Vincent through their formed link, Absorbing and using the Energy simultaneously, Vincent smiled and sent thanks through the Link which [Yggdrasil] responded by sending more Energy.

Vincent looked at the Empty Giants and started his work

'[Re-Write], With this, I can rewrite or reprogram anything but the disadvantages are quite bothersome'

'Not only that the Ether needed was massive but the Amount of knowledge I'm receiving about them should make someone mad.'

'I probably haven't because my brain is again locking the knowledge away in my Library. For now, I am immune''

'I just need to input one Command'

''Become my servant and Love Me as your Eternal Master for All of the Eternity, My Orders are Absolute'' (Vincent's Voice rang out again in the Void)

The [Re-Write] started its effects, one by one the Giants dropped on their knees and bowed, Slowly and slowly until it remained the Ice Giant her pride was enormous but who was she before overwhelming power, She too fell on her knees and bowed.

And together they swore Servitude towards him

''WE THE SECT MASTERS AND FOUNDING ELDERS OF THE ORDER OF DIVINE ELEMENTS HEREBY SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO YOU OUR NEW MASTER, UNTIL DEATH DO US PART.''

Vincent turned away from the Kneeling Giants and looked upwards as if staring at the sky with the serene look, but there were no stars in the Void. What he was staring at was unknown and so was the reason too.

Vincent looked back at the, his face returning to the Apathetic look that he had before.

'You May Stand.'' (He said with the Powerful tone of a Master)

And they did

Vincent had successfully put the Creators of and Heaven Grade Treasure under his control

2