Effect Of Assimilation Of Body And Soul
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Heaven

2 Males and 2 Females stood in a room that could only be described as 'Bright', The walls of the room were painted white and the Column that held the ceiling was made out of Gold.

The prominent feature that could be noticed in the room was the various interconnecting lines on the walls forming a Vein Like structure, Through the Lines flowed a kind of Energy that All Higher Beings know of, [Divinity]. All the Lines enclosed at a point which was at the center of the room.

The First male was kneeling at the Centre of the Room where all the Lines converged, He could be seen working on a Glyph on a Glowing ball. He was a tall and slender man with Soft-Brown Eyes and Medium-Length, Wavy, Black hair, which was styled in form of a Pineapple, to avoid it getting in his way. He is known as [The Strong One of God] Azazel.

The second male looked intently at what [The Strong One of God] was doing to the Orb and Occasionally questioning him but receiving no answer as the Kneeling man was quite engrossed in what he was doing.

This male was also tall and fair-skinned, He had Sunken hazel eyes and was blessed with short blond hair worn in a normal curl. He is the one who Proclaimed God as his Light known as [The Fire of God] Uriel.

The third person in the room was a female, She was 5'9 Tall and had an Expressive Feel around her, She had Red-Violet Hair and Bright Green Eyes, She is known as [The One Who Heals In The Name Of God] Otherwise known as Raphael, The Archangel God sent to heal Tobit.

Then the Last Person, this person was also a female. She also stood at a Height of 5'9 but was Slightly Taller than the Former woman, she was blessed with bright Strawberry Blonde hair and had Grey eyes. Her long hair was done into a Milkmaid Braid style which appealed to her Charming and Innocent appearance. She is known as the [Saint of Israel] Gabrielle.

Azazel who was Kneeling in the Centre of the room was creating Numerous Glyphs on a Glowing ball, He has been doing this for two days and was already Feeling the Fatigue catching up to him.

Uriel since when he had started had been asking him numerous Questions and with each Question Azazel's face hardened up more and more, seeing Uriel backed off for now. He didn't want to be the Object of Azazel's Anger.

After a period of Reconstructing, The Glyphs/Magic Circles circling the Ball slowly disappeared, and the Veins on the Wall that helped carry [Divinity] Begun to glow brighter ever so Slightly until it stabilized on an even brighter color than before.

Azazel seeing this smiled knowing that he had succeeded and then stood up with little difficulty. He had been sitting down there for two days now, it wasn't a surprise that he felt weak in the bones. Luckily, Raphael caught him and helped him remain steady on his Legs.

After resting for a while, Uriel asked the same question that he had been asking for the past two days but Azazel never answered

''Azazel, what did you do''

Azazel then let out a small smirk and finally answered Uriel, ''I Found A Loop-Hole''

With Vincent

Vincent awoke from his well-needed sleep and had gone to complete his Daily rituals; Now Vincent was Asking the System Questions about yesterday's event.

''System, What happened Yesterday''

[You Passed during the Assimilation of the Titans Physical Data]

''Physical Data??, I thought I had done that when I [Devoured] them''

[You did when you [Devoured] Your soul was away from your body, Hence the assimilation was held put off until your soul was back into the Body. What was shown was the Effect it had on your soul, hence you felt yourself getting stronger Whilst you were still a spirit]

[Hence, the moment you had returned to your body. The Assimilation took place

''Then why was I swelling like a Balloon?''

[Titan Muscles are both Bigger and stronger than Normal muscles, Hence the reason you swelled.]

[The Muscles of the Titan Body started assimilating with that of Yours and thereafter the assimilation was stabilized and fused to form a new set of Muscles]

''I get it Now….'' (Vincent said Softly)

''Where you the one that helped in the Assimilation?'' (He said while looking forward as if the System was there)

[Yes]

''You have my Gratitude'' (Vincent said while Bowing his head a little in recognition)

After the conversation with the System, Vincent took a day off and made the decision to leave the City he was in and Journey to the Main Capital, that will be where his Quest to Greatness shall start.

It has been a Day since Vincent had met the Creators of the [Scriptures of Glorious Elements], He was currently on a Journey towards the Main Capital.

He had set out on this Journey after casting an Illusion on his room to make it seem normal, Restocking on Food and Acquiring a Map even though he has a [Map] Function from the System, but this was filled with certain Places that he should Avoid.

He had gotten this Map from the Inn-Keeper after he tipped the Inn-Keeper generously for his 'Services' and also for destroying the room but the Inn-Keeper wouldn't know that until 5 Hours Later.

Now on his Journey towards the Main Capital, Vincent hasn't Encountered Any dark beast which was a little Disappointing as he was curious of what would happen if he uses [Devour] on a Dark beast, but he would first ask the Akashic, I mean you can never be too careful.

After Journeying for 15 Hours, Nightfall had come. Not wanting to be caught Off-Guard by any Dark beast, He cast an Illusion On his Form, The Common 'Notice Me Not' But way more Potent.

As Long as if he doesn't move when he is within 10 Meter Range from a Dark Beast, The Said Dark Beast wouldn't Notice him, even his smell is unnoticeable. The Versatility of his Illusions was Quite Vast.

Slowly Drifting off To Slumber, Vincent Glanced at his [Status] that the System updated a bit more to make it easier for him.

[Status]

[Name: Vincent. G Juubi

HP: 25,200/25,200

EP: 330,000/330,000

MP: 100,000/100,000

Bloodline: Heavenly 10-Tails of True Illusions, Elemental Titans of Gaia (Impure)

Title: Angels Blessed (SS-Rank), Blessing of Flames(S-Rank) (New), Blessings of Lightning(S-Rank) (New)]

[Innate Ability]

[My Illusions Are the World's Reality (SS/SSS-Rank)]

[Angels Right (SSS-Rank)

[Inheritance of Fire: From the Flames, I was Born (S-Rank (Due Impure Bloodline)) (Potential SSS-Rank (Pure Bloodline)) (New): An Ability Engraved into the soul, This Ability is said to be given to those that are Exceptionally Connected to the Fire that affects All.

Effects

Grants 100% Resistance towards all Flames

Increase in Power of Fire Related attacks

Faster Understanding of Fire Laws

Grants Increased Control of All forms of Fire

Major Increase in Strength and Heat of The Should

Higher Gains received from Tempering Body with Fire

Lesser Consumption of Ether when Using Fire-Related Attacks

[Inheritance of Lightening: Through Lightning Shall I Transverse the Infinite Planes (S-Rank (Due Impure Bloodline)) (Potential SSS-Rank (Pure Bloodline)) (New): An Ability Granted to those who have a connection to the Lands of Lightning itself, Through a Blessing. It is said that the first person to have this Blessing rode the Lightning to the Core of the World Itself.

Effects

Grants 100% Resistance towards Lightning or lightning Powered attacks

Increase in Power of Lightning Related attacks

Grants High Control of Lightning

Faster Understanding of Lightning Laws

Major Increase in Speed

Higher Gains received from Tempering Body with Lightning]

[Abilities]

[The Word (EX-Rank) (Sealed)]

[Mana Burst (S-Rank)-(SS-Rank)]

[Cellular Enhancement(B-Rank)-(A-Rank)]

[Portal Maker (SS-Rank)]

[Mana Control (A-Rank)-(S-Rank) (New)]

[Angelic Blessing (S-Rank)]

And after That, Vincent Slowly fell into Sleeps Embrace again. Dreaming of the First [Heavenly Artifact of Elohim] that was in the Capital and how he is going to Acquire it.

1