Predictable C-Rank Danger Beast
335 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next Day

The morning had come and Vincent had awoken by 6:00, A habit that had stuck with him since his first life following him into this one.

Waking up from his slumber, Vincent used the map to locate a nearby river to clean himself up.

On his way there he ran into a Dark beast that let out an Aura of a C-Rank Danger Level Dark Beast.

The Dark Beast was the size of a human but it had four legs and a long thin tail, the beast was covered in fur which was light brown, and on its head was a shiny Covering.

Overall, the beast could be described as any other dark beast…. Weird.

Vincent approached the dark beast with caution after Applying another Illusion to make him undetectable, as he was approaching the Dark Beast that rambled aimlessly.

The Dark beast halted for a moment and raised its head into hair as if it was trying to sniff something out.

Seeing this Vincent added another Illusion to mask his scent completely but he didn't expect the Dark beasts to turn in his direction when he had applied the Illusion. For a moment, Vincent didn't move from his position.

Vincent cut out his breathing and stayed rooted at his spot hoping that the beast will pass it over, But the Dark Beast didn't.

The same way Vincent was rooted to his spot was the same way the dark beast too didn't budge from his position

Using the small timeframe that the beast focused on him, Vincent within seconds reviewed his encounter with the beast and its strange movements. He then came up with a theory of how the Beast sensed him and decided to try it out.

Bracing himself Vincent cast another illusion and with Blinding speeds, the Dark Beast dashed towards Vincent, Vincent reacted with speed and rolled towards the side.

The move was simple but effective as the Dark Beast missed its target and proceeded to dash through Numerous trees creating a Long Line of fallen trees before reaching a stop.

Witnessing the C-Ranked Danger Threat Dark Beast dash through Numerous Trees, Vincent patted himself on the Back for not Underestimating it.

The Dark beast could sense the smallest Gathering of Ether

If the Dark Beast had hit him, He may come out Unscathed but he was sure that he would be Momentarily dazed which would have allowed the beast to try out any move it wanted and he wouldn't be able to either fully block or dodge

In a Battle with a Beast, It is well advised to never take you to the mind of the Battle lest you lose an arm.

''ROAR!"

'*Sigh*, It just had to Roar. More Dark beasts will get Attracted here, Now I'll have to finish this Quick' (Vincent thought in Exasperation)

Vincent called upon the storage ring and withdrew [Moonlit: Protector of Illuminated Dreams]. The familiar sword appeared and was grabbed by Vincent.

[Moonlit] was a sword with a strong blade made of an unknown metal, it had complex Engravings on it which were inlaid in a material that looked like silver, with a Jewel-Studded guard, a Sapphire Encrusted Grip and a Spherical Pommel of unknown material but looked like Gold. [Moonlit] looked like a sword for heroes, Guardians, and Protectors.

After Grabbing [Moonlit] and assuming a stance, Vincent bent slightly and buckled his knees then gathered Ether to use an Ability of his

[Mana Burst]

BOOM

[-20EP]

By the Use of Mana Burst, Vincent sped through the forest in a second and appeared hovering above the neck of the Dark Beast.

Vincent swiftly slashed towards the Neck of the Danger Beast, The Danger Beast sensing danger gathered a miasma of dark energy that caused its veins to glow red and then the Beast moved to dodge the slash but Vincent had fast reflexes.

Vincent used [Mana Manipulation] and created a Foothold out of Ether, which he kicked and used to spin himself with great speeds and again slashed towards the dark beast.

The dark beast even after sensing the Danger couldn't dodge as Vincent was approaching too fast.

[Moonlit] Cleanly cut vertically through the Dark beast, cleaving it in half and falling in opposite directions.

After the Death of the Dark Beast, Vincent took a breather, stored [Moonlit] back into his storage Ring, and approached the Dark Beast.

He was about to use [Devour] on the remnants of it but ultimately decided not to as that would be unwise.

After all, He didn't know what would happen after [Devouring] the Body of the Dead Dark Beast and the roar of the Beast must have attracted some unwanted attention of unknown Power levels and Quantity.

Reaching a decision, Vincent stored the dark beast into his Ring and Gathered Ether again to use [Mana Burst] but then thought of the sound from the Mana Burst would produce, which would likely attract the dark beasts to him.

So, he decided to do it the Ninja way, jumping through trees After all even if he fell, He would surely fall on his feet as they say Foxes always land on their feet.

After his Battle with the Dark Beast, Vincent didn't change his direction and was still headed towards the river to clean himself and also [Moonlit].

30 Minutes Later

Jumping through trees for about thirty minutes was quite stressful but Vincent kept himself distracted by reviewing all that he had gone through in his life.

'Ok First, I had died by getting hit by a truck or rather committed suicide. I could have jumped out of the way. But….'

'Second, I got Reincarnated or Rather Reborn into the Body of a 16-Year-Old Fox Demi human slave.'

'Third, I had awoken the Mysterious System and the even more Mysterious Ability [The Word] after Blacking out and letting my subconscious take over in his fight against the Third Young Master of the W$#@ Clan when he had threatened my Mother's Life.'

'I don't remember much about the Battle, and I wish I could... Wait, I have the [Eidetic Library of Knowing], The Memory should be saved there'

'I'll Check when I head to shelter'

After a while of jumping through Trees, Vincent reached his destination. [Free Vern Creek].

The River/ Creek was flowing downstream, The End couldn't be seen and neither could the Beginning. Vincent got rid of his clothes and entered into the river; The Flowing river should have pulled him with its flow. But Vincent had the Body of a 10 Tailed Wolf Titan.

He was strong enough to remain rooted in his position ignoring the flow of the river and Gravity as a whole.

After his Bath, Vincent wore another set of clothes and headed towards his destination. Hoping to reach a significant distance before Nightfall

1