chp1: Isekai service association?
568 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 1 might not be what you are looking for but pls continue reading through the story as the other chapters are the more likely to give u an idea of how the story will go.

 

 

There has been a strange rumor going around on the internet recently. It was something that I randomly came across one day.

"Hey, have you tried it yet?"

"Not yet, a friend of mine said she would try it. She has been declared lost for 1 week now..."

“From what I read on the association's page, she has to clear some kind of specific objective to come back How long could it take?"

"I don't know a month or two? Maybe she is already dead even"

"Hey, are you crazy don't say that! She is strong am sure she is just enjoying her new life."

"Guess so haha hahaha!"

Jeez, are they taking it seriously?

Her friend probably just ran away from home because she couldn't handle school anymore like the typical case.

I did not care much about this as I was sure all of this was fake. Nevertheless, I slowly found myself learning more and more about this subject, because of the constant discussions on the subject not only of my classmates but people outside the school too.

But something had to be off, for this many people to just disappear, it had to be more than just a troll.

Maybe they are kidnapping them to make people think it is real? And gain more money, that would be so disgusting.

But then I started to feel concerned about this when I was told my cousin used it and had disappeared. I would understand if someone wanted to leave their home and run away, but for him to do that...There was no way, he was the best at his school had so many friends and was great at sport, and was so handsome even I dreamed of dating him.

HEY! Don't you look at me like that! I am a teenage girl it is just the effect of hormones that's all!

Now I had to know what happened, maybe I should make an order too? Like this, if they are kidnapping people I could go and see him.

Just putting a GPS on me for the police to find me afterward, but what if I really would find myself in another world? Could I even survive?

Damn, am starting to look like these crazy people, I am actually considering that this might be real!

But still..... if there was that slight chance I still could not afford it.

#

3 months have passed.

4 of the classmates that were declared to be disappeared have now returned, keep talking about their great achievement and how they have beaten some demon lord and saved the world.

And one of my best friends, Luisa, was one of them... So I guess it might be true and if it was that would mean that that trying to find my cousin would be impossible. Since no one can find another 'player' (the term used for all buyers) as they are not in the same world.

So today I made my mind up and am going to see if there is any way I can go to the same world as someone else. Tumbling deeper and deeper into the weird side of the internet, I was at it finally.

Isekai help association.

What a dumb name.

huh?

I can't believe it am I just lucky or what?

It was a post I found on a certain message board. The title was

"Join your friends on this amazing journey!"

 

Welcome everyone

NEW EVENT!?

Since it seems some players are not capable of finishing the game alone (no one died as of now).

So you mean you expected them to die?!

I get my cool back and continue reading.

We have decided to give people a chance to join any player in the world and help them! This is the link where you can find a list of many names, just click on the one you wanna help and you can join them! No fees of course.

I click the link the moment I see it. I have no Time to hesitate someone could go and take the same world as my cousin at any time so I needed to rush!

I scroll down like I never did before checking the names at an astonishing speed.

HERE IT IS!

Sumari kokoro

Race: human

State:okay(for now)

creepy!

Anyway, no time to wait am clicking!

#

 

I go from darkness to light. It isn't different than being born throw a birth canal.

or maybe this is what is happening?

I fall from the dark place I was in moments ago to the ground.

A spark of life somehow ignites in my body, coming back to consciousness in this new world.

"Waaaawaaaahhhhhh.....waaaahhhhhhhs"

I writhe in pain, the light the sounds everything hurts, I am in no state to look or analyze my surroundings.

Luisa did not tell me anything about this

I thought to myself with the little concentration I had.

I guess things are different for each one of us.

But...

....Something was wrong I could not see and all but I could fee...

And what I felt touching me was more than weird it was not a carpet it was like...

Hair... is this my father's hands? No human could be this hairy,

ahhhhh am too annoyed I can't think straight so am in no state to figure this out!

OK let's just calm down and let time do its job, I will adapt to the light and sounds in a few moments and then I would be capable of analyzing my current situation.

14