chp6:Genderbant PART2
313 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

woosh

Am doing my best to follow the other monkeys right now, if I don't want to get tired fast I can only keep a 6-meter distance between us.

We still did not see anything new nor encountered an opponent, but am sure we gonna meet one soon.

squish 

I heard a small sound in the direction of a thicket ahead.

When we talk about the wolf.

fwoosh

I go down from the tree branch I was just over to the ground.

I approach the source of the sound, making less sound as possible,  I  advance through the bushes one by one.

huh!

I arrive at the source of the sound and find some familiar-looking monsters.

It has been a long time! Spider friends.

                                                                                                                  Baby giant spider                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Lv.10

 

                                                                                                                  Baby giant spider                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lv.7

 

                                                                                                                  Baby giant spider                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Lv.13

 

                                                                                                                  Baby giant spider                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lv.02

 

                                                                                                                  Baby giant spider                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Lv.14

 

                                                                                                            Baby giant spider                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Lv.16

                                                                                                                  Baby giant spider                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lv.8

  

they are piled over each other, sleeping it seems, I should take this occasion to eliminate them right now.

There is no time to hesitate, this golden occasion might not last long.

<<Skill 『 Berserk LV1』 successfully activated. >>

 

『 Berserk LV1』 this skill fill the user's mind with bloodlust and madness which make him stronger, simple thoughts and being aware of your situation is certainly possible but nothing like complex tactics and chain of ideas can be performed, skill usage success rate decrease.

-this skill time use lowers with each hit taken

-skill cooldown:3days

A switch clicks in my brain.

Activating the new skill I bought a while after I got to lvl5, The peaceful cheerful and thoughtful me withdraws, Immediately replaced with one that knows nothing but defeating the enemy.

the change in my thought process went astonishingly smooth for my first use of the skill.

It was so simple. A manifestation of pure savagery and bestiality renders, breaks and twitches my solid reasoning and chain of thought to rubble.

woosh

I don't hesitate.

Frankly, faced with this swarm of spiders, my blood-seeking new self, created by the berserk skill, can do nothing but wish to see them die and ripped to pieces.

Even if I still don't which to be covered by their remain like last time.

I have lost all sanity.

"WAAAHHHHHH!"

No hesitation, I rush and smashes my opponents.

A cloud of dust rises up.

Now already  4 killed in one attack, the others have woken up, the swarm now rushing towards me.

Spiders coming at me in every direction.

Green blood levitating in the air,  narrowly dodging the thrusting spider legs coming to pierce me.

I keep slaughtering my opponents, debris from the crumbling wreckage left by dead spiders looms over me, smaller than me, football balloons if we compare them to me, I easily overpower them.

"hyugh!"

I have been hit by one of them, cutting deep in my leg the pain helps me retrieve my senses for just a brief moment.

"kyaaaaaaa!"

<<Intimidation scream successfully used; opponent has been weakened. >>

 

<<Skill Streanghtening Activated >>

I lose no time and profit from that occasion to use skills, which most likely my maddened self would be incapable of using.

fwoosh

woosh 

swoosh

I give back each hit I take 5 times more.

This was no fight just a straight-up slaughter, I have killed 13 or so of my opponents now.

the berserk skill is truly impressive its power overcame all my expectations with ease.

I retaliate ferociously.

Three strikes in one second I hit 3 spiders in their stomach causing their instant death,  like chess being applied pressure on, they explode in small pieces.

 

《Experience points has reached a certain point. Individual, Baby white monkey LV5 has became Baby white monkey LV6》

 

Suddenly I feel recovered and see a bright light at the corner of my eye, I feel no danger from it, my instincts don't at least, still occupied in my fight and the effect of the berserk skill, I take time to turn and check the source of the light.

huh?

It seems all injuries I had are now gone, the light I noticed moments ago is no more to be seen.

Even if I would like to think about the current info dumb I got, the berserk state gives me no shush pleasure.

swoosh

swish

"hi......hiii...........hah.......ah...!"

 

My breathing speeds up.

Madness filing my mind once again I  go back to slaughtering the 4 left spiders, the fact that these spiders explode from my attacks, even if disgusting and ethically annoying, still is helpful as I can easily distinguish between a dead one and alive ones and count their numbers.

With my left opponents charging at me, both my mind and body react by pure instinct.

squish

swish

blush

They fall, one by one, each making different sounds when killed.

 

<< The skill 『 Berserk LV1』 effect have worn out; The skill will be available for use again in 2days >>

Seems the skill effect has finally worn out.

"Phew..."

The baking excitement that was burning down my sense of reason moments ago is cooling off.

I fall to the ground on my knees, even if I somehow recovered I still can feel exhaustion to levels I have never experienced before.

"haaaaah.....ha..."

Well, this was more than interesting.

seems like the berserker skill is more valuable than any other skill, it might not be suited for a 1v1 situation of equal in power parties, but it is just the right thing to fight many weaker enemies, the problem might be that if I find an opponent that is stronger than me I might just not think about running and compile to the madness, would be problematic.

Guess this skill is going to be reserved for massacres of  lower species, I thought

I might actually instinct the existence of these spiders, I might just get a title for that not that they are useful, I think I should rename titles to miss 'good at nothing', miss gan to make it short.

"huh?" I react.

Standing in front of me, the monkeys are not moving one bit.

The secondary objective 'Eliminate 15 hostiles' has been completed, the reward will be given when the quest ends.

huh? when the quest ends instead of is completed.

These simple words used in the message are more than informing.

This means that my level up moments ago was not a quest exp reward nevertheless it was due to exp gained by killing my opponents.

Too that I don't need to achieve the main condition to get the secondary conditions rewards.

damn am so dirty isn't there any water source nearby?

"hoohoohaa?" I thought out loud and the result was a weird monkey sound coming out of my voice.

Then I notice the other monkeys doing hand gestures suggesting I should follow them, so I do.

#

 

seems the monkeys did not want my mother grounding them again so they actually took me to a source I wanted to appraise the waterfall but all it gave me was a <water> message so nothing new yet.

huh? 

I accidentally look at my reflection in the water.

"HYYYYYYAAAAAAA!"

NANIE?!

I...I....have...a....whaaaaaat!

It seems I own something only boys have.

wait let me verify, I run my hand down my legs and check myself.

ok, this is definitive am a male monkey.

From all possible revelations being gender-bent is just one hell of a turn.

I really don't know what to think, dang it, this is just so unexpected it might not change much, but this is to be one hell of an identity crisis for me.

Well, I guess I should just not think about it, for now, I will leave it for after the quest ends.

thx for reading this far pls comment to get the next chapters faster it is more helpful then you might think!

7