chp11:underlings
101 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

made by me

 

Dammande rejected; access to evolution tree will be unlocked/available on the next  evolution, only the name tree is available for now

 

Nani?

Does the name not change with the physical evolution? But on its own specific tree?

I would guess the - means that some word gets removed from my name huh?

But why is there monkey 2 times? like I already have 'monkey' in my name, the legendary probably will just make me into a legendary monkey, there is no giant part though I am not interested in being big as it would cause me to be noticed by those monsters.

well, there is nothing much I can guess from this simple shart, they should really rework their evolution system well I guess they did not think there would be a bug like mine. 

ok then let us check the current skills, is there something fancy? like having a summon that would fight for you? 

 

request accepted list for 'servants'  related skills loading
『Domination LV1』
after beating the shit out of an opponent you can have them as your loyal servant, this skill also enables the servant request ability and anything related to servants.
 
 
 
『Frenzy LV1』
increases strength, constitution, and stamina but heavily lowers wisdom and intelligence, The more you are hurt the more your strength, constitution,  stamina are increased but wisdom and intelligence are lowered
 
 
『Aura of Frenzy LV1』
increases strength, constitution, and stamina of your underlings but heavily lowers their wisdom and intelligence.
underlings go into a Frenzy that only ends when all enemies are dead.
 
『summon skill pack LV1』(available to only legendary monsters)
 
『Control skill pack LV1』(available to only legendary monsters)
 

....

.....
BRO! Just buy all of this damn it! WE TALKING ABOUT HAVING MY OWN PERSONAL ARMY!!!!! WHO WOULD SAY NO TO THAT OFFER?
 
Request Accepted te purchase of the 'servants' list has been done; the Remaining skill points are: 200

ok, now time is for my summonnnnnn!

《 Skill 『summon skill pack LV1』 is being used》

《 fragment Skill 『Elf Gacha LV7』 is being used》

《 fragment Skill 『high elf Gacha LV1』 is being used》

《 fragment Skill 『stone Monkey summon LV1』 is being used》

《 fragment Skill 『double summon』was  stacked to 『Elf Gacha LV7』 》

《 remaining fragment skill use failed 》

《 elf summon failed 》

《 elf summon success, summon of light elf successful!》

《High elf summon success, summon of sword elf successful 》

《 stone monkey summon sucess》

《skill cooldown of 14 days beginning 》
the next instant a small yellow light appears out of thin air and some close and starts turning around me, then I notice the other light which had more of a physical form like a ball with eyes snd a mouth and then, I see over my shoulder a small stone cube-like gorilla actually, well it had big hands compared to its body that was holding it up while its legs the smallest part of its body, were not even touching the ground, balancing themselves with the cubic torso up and down, its jade green eyes slightly glowing.

《 individual stone monkey LV1 has accepted to be your underlinng》

《 individual light LV1 has accepted to be your underling》

《 individual sword elf  LV1 has refused to be your underlying; would you like to use  『Control skill pack LV1』》

YES! Logically saying the control skill must have the same cooldown as the summon skill so it will be okay to use it instead of trying to beat the elf wish am certain is stronger than me

 

《 『Control skill pack LV1』used》

《 Target has been successfully taken as an underling》

《skill cooldown of 20 days beginning 》

well the cooldown difference was only of 6 days so it was pretty much okay, I don't want an army just yet, I already got 3 servants already 

 

ok, so what can you guys do?

 

I am capable of conjuring swords from sand, rocks, wood, and nearly anything except organic matter itself even if it will consume a bunch of ur mana master, if you want me to not weaken you through my actions I can only summon 30 swords each day. I hear a voice talking in my mind somehow instantly knowing it was by the sword high elf.

not like my fellow allies at serving you great master, I am the only one capable of communication with you but the light elf can basically generate light and hot elements at a 10-meter, you also benefit from buffs as long as he is on a   6-meter distance from you, the sone monkey, on the other hand, can only heal you but on nearly any distance as long as it can see you or specifically know where you are, I will take care of communicating your orders to the others master.

 

OH?! you guys are really useful! Even if not in the ways I accepted... anyway you seem intelligent so my only order for you will be to attack the opponent only when you see it obligatory to our victory or survival while only going over the 30 sword limit on my orders, for te others tell the stone monkey to always stay near me on my shoulder or near my feet, and if in a fight hide behind a cover, tree, rock as long as it is safe, for the light elf to stay always in a 5-meter distance from me and only generate light and heat on my orders, oh and do you guys need food? or something? and do you elves even get hurt? u seem like light balls so am curious.

 

No food is needed, we only need to have access to your mana and we can survive for a hall with an amount that you would regenerate in not even 4 seconds, and I personally can get hurt with simply any physical or magic attack while the light elf can only be hit with spells and if physical the attack needs to be very precise.

oh, okay that is great pls issue the orders and then dispose, I need to think.

yes sir pls call the world elf or sword if you wish me to hear you, I will be cutting our mental connection for now as it consumes mana and I guess you would like your thoughts to be private.

thank you.

 

okay, so now I have just gained a healer a flashbang with buffs, and a sword arsenal, it might be disappointing but it was still a pretty good win, and am sure that the stone monkey could evolve into a bigger one wich could then take part in fights and the light elf could evolve into a high light elf or even greater. and with the frenzy skills, I can pretty much get assured that I can at least escape from my enemies.

 

for the other skills berserker has no more cooldown with the portable moon skill too, it seemed I slept for a very long time, either after the fight with the monster or during my evolution, my vote would go for the first. Oh right, I realized I can rest assured while doing an evolution as I am protected by my underlings and Luisa.

" hey, how cme you just summoned these guys?" Luisa calls from the back.

"Hiiiiii!" I am totally taken by surprise and jump backward of shock then regain my temper, and give her a smile.

"You really are something huh? Well your underlings are mine too so that only leads to getting me stronger so I shall allow this kind of actions"

 I don't even think she wants to protect me, she could throw me on the enemy to gain time, and am not joking when I say that.

Well, am getting sleepy I will go to sleep tomorrow I will start my killing spree and lvl up.

 

 

 

 

HEllo everyone! Am back with a brandly new chapter after this long wait ! excuse me I had some important exams, as you might know you can now suggest skills and story events through our discord sever right here! The frenzy and underling skills where proposed by wolf a memeber of the server, so you can be sure what you propose will be on the next cahpters. pls comment share and like so we can psh forward together, am greatful to all my folowers and those who stayed even afetr shush a long pose.

 

 

3