I want a rematch.
73 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kyaaa!"

This time I am fighting a slightly stronger version of the usual snake it is just a tiny bit bigger but its raw power is immense, but it had a weakness, not like normal snakes it had eyes.

FLASHBANG! I think while taking a small rock from the ground and keep it in my right hand.

instantly the light elf generates a light ball similar to him that explodes and generates a flashbang-like effect, I got used to it because I had the elf use it on me many times but my opponent must in the least be surprised.

I take the occasion, perform a small jump to dodge its bite use its head as a stepping stone for my right foot to propel myself upward.

Sword fixe it to the ground, 3 I and sword had come up with many ways to have our messages and interactions for tactical purpose as small as possible we even made specific codes for some common orders that might take time to normally give, an example is that whenever I give an order  I issue a number that defines the limit of swords it can use to execute it.

*fwoshh*

3 blades simultaneously go out from the round going through the snake's body, not entirely but enough to have it scotched to the half-sword coming out from the ground, one was at the end of its tail the other at what could call its middle and balance center, and the other that was heading for its neck got slightly dodged but still injured it, I gave them the specific order to never kill the enemies because else they always get more Exp then me, at least that is what he high elf told me.

HEAVY!

The small rock I had in my right hand grows and becomes a black handle from which a red blade comes out making a giant two-handed sword that was one and a half my size, surprisingly the swords made from a small object were lighter but just as efficient as ones made from big ones, of course, the mana poured in the rock made it a little heavier, but still with plays a huge role in a weapon first the sword made of small objects like tiny rock or leaves break way faster the ones conjured from big rocks or the ground, and even the attacks related to using he weapons weight for stronger attacks or it lightness to do fast precise cuts were ruined, but I was no professional in sword fighting so any sword is the exact same to me so I have no problem using a small object to conjure my weapons.

 

"Hyaaaaa!" I got dows swinging the sword as hard as I can.

 

*crush*

What you could call the snake's neck was cut halfway cut making a breaking sound while colliding with the bones.

"Kyaaa" the snake taking its last breath tries to throw me away without success.

And so it died as easily as that, It feels weird I have been seeing monsters die before me and I do not seem to be the least shocked or frustrated about it, is this some ga...I was going to call this something I did not think it was anymore ...I mean system, a system feature or something?

Well, as long as it helps me, I won't mind being a cold-blooded murderer.

"HOURAAAAY" 

I jump now happy that I beat the monster I failed to kill 1 week ago, It has been nearly 13 days or something that I started my training with the summons, high elf is only level 1, while the light elf is LVL 6, and the stone monkey at LVL 4 kind of my fault for not getting much injured but still a good thing, While I am now LVL 3 with all my cooldowns reset which means I can use frenzy, portable moon, and berserk at the same time which might even get me to win a fight with one of the devils with the help of my underling, speaking of underlings I should be able to summon my next ones in about a few hours, the high elf does not seem happy about it though, it is like he thinks I only need him, but naha ma friend I want my own personal army and a monkey army at that.

"What are you thinking all by yourself?

Don't you want to share your thoughts with your mommy Luisa?"

I know who my real mom is and she sure as hell is not you, she would crush you under her giant butt in Chrono time.

"The sun seems to be setting. Come, This time am gonna cook you something just for you"

WAIT AM I FINALLY FREE OF THE BANANA-SHAPED FIGS? Those things are so disgusting, it is green and opens like a banana but it got a fig inside it, Oh I am sorry for what I had just thought! I LOVE YOU, MOM!

#

uh......

In front of me is beautifully round big pieces of cooked white meat or pretty much fish, but there sure as hell was no fish around these parts, this is way too suspicious, I will never eat it.

 

"Hey what's up? Don't you want to eat your own prey?"

Own prey? Oh no... YOU MEAN YOU WANT ME TO EAT SNAKE? OH GD I PREFER GOING BACK TO MY FIG REGIME THANK YOU!

 

"Hmmmmm..! It is delicious! You don't know what you are missing!"

 

Naha! girl, am not gonna risk my life so you can have fun with your experiments.

 

"Oh? Do you want some too? Well, there is enough for everyone! Come and try it."

huh?

I turn around to only see that all my underlings decided to go eat and betray me.

YOU!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU! STOP! THAT RIGHT THERE! ELSE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED! DID YOU NOT SAY YOU DON'T NEED FOOD?

MASTER I am only checking for any poison in the food for you, please remain calm.

NO, I WILL NOT STOP! IF I DON'T EAT THAT YOU TOO WILL NOT!

sorry master to search for poison I need concentration and so am cutting our connection.

Oh, you little scum you won't dare!

...

..

.

it was now sure that I have been tricked by my owe underlings he has been eating with the others for hours now and no news yet.

Well, I don't need them anymore! Luisa can take them!

I will summon new ones right away USING MY NEW APPRAISAL LVL 3!

 

『summon skill pack LV1』

This skill randomizes between all existing common to rare summon and has them used by the Player as fragment skill to this one.

cooldown: O

skill Exp: 1/3

boosted trial left:1

Okay, the cooldown has ended, It's showtime baby.

《 Skill 『summon skill pack LV1』 is being used》

《 fragment Skill 『Elf Gacha LV7』 is being used》

《 fragment Skill 『Spider Gaca LV1』 is being used》

《 fragment Skill 『Monkey summon LV1』 is being used》

《 fragment Skill 『Fallen hero's fighting spirit LV1』 is being used》

《 remaining fragment skill use failed 》

《 elf summon failed 》

《Spider summon success, summon of small darwin's bark spider successful 》

《 ghost monkey summon sucess》

《 Individual Monke moonlight white monkey (fake) has acquired fighting spirit Nobunaga (Replica) 》

《skill cooldown of 14 days beginning 》

Then a small blue flame that was nearly the size of my head appeared and started turning around me, while a weird egg-shaped object with scales appeared on top f  my right and extended two antennas around my hand and stuck them together making it look like some watch.

《 Support ghost monkey LV1 has accepted to be your underling》

《 individual small darwin's bark spider LV1 has accepted to be your underling》

this was incredibly bizarre, first the fighting spirit thing, like is it like a limited time summon or maybe a mode I can go in for a period of time, and then the thing about that support ghost monkey it was probably that flame but its purpose was really a mystery, for the spider, it seemed really weird like it just attached itself to my hand.

*fwoosh*

Some spider web got out of the spider's top and wrapped around a tree branch before moving me upward. I recover my balance and get myself on top of the branch, it seems this spider has a very specific purpose, a spiderman one at that, or maybe this was an idea this one found on it's own and just wanted to show it to me, after all being that small you can't be much use in combat.

Then came some fast info dump to my head, basically saying the ghost monkey could take form into a monkey visible to others just that it would be stuck at the same position as me coming out of my back with only a torso and its hands and head, pretty similar to razor in Genshin impact I think, while also I learned that this Nobunaga spirit was like a small mode that boosts specific stats related to the spirit itself, I also mentioned a switch in my physical form with new skills acquired for a temporary moment, well more like as long as I kept the form active or that it would stop when my mana runs dry.

Now I felt strong really strong as if I could beat anyone, I have acquired many new powers even if I knew my luck would not be this lucky next time and I was not gonna get any more help anymore I still acquired a lot of knowledge and new powers, mana supplies will be a problem, but am sure there is a skill for that or that I will figure something out, I know that I have a higher supply then normal because am a monster while humans have a lower one from a conversation I overheard once so I know I don't need to worry a lot.

"Well well, all these new skills are interesting! I always wanted to get Nobunaga on Gacha but never got him your quite the lucky one"

Nani? How does she know about that?

"Oh you must be wondering how I know that, I simply got my appraisal skill at max LVL it is very helpful indeed"

an appraisal at LVL max?! HOW MANY PLACES DID SHE NEED TO BE IN AND EXPLORE AND JUST HOW MANY CRAZY ADVENTURES DID SHE HAVE?! ALL I DID WAS LIVE ON SOME TREE AND EXPLORE A THIRD OF A SMALL AREA IN  THE FOREST!

wow... Luisa much have done some crazy sh*t huh? Well, now I know that skills have max levels at least.

 

With knowing this I Now am sure of what I want to do tomorrow. 

And that is getting my rematch.

Joing the discord server below so you can read chapters early and propose skills and even story arcs now!!! RIGHT HERE!

3