Wing Dings
33 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am in a dark room nothing empty hollow there is nothing here but still, I speak even if I know that sound does not exist I this place I still call out.

'hello?'

☟☜☹☹⚐ ✋ ☟✌✞☜ 👌☜☜☠ 🕈✌❄👍☟✋☠☝ ✡⚐🕆☼ ☜✞☜☼✡ 💣⚐✞☜📪 ❄☟☜ ✌💣⚐🕆☠❄ ⚐☞ 👎✌❄✌ ✋ 👍✌☠ 💧☜☠👎 ❄☟☼⚐🕆☝☟ ❄☟✋💧 👎☼☜✌💣 ✋💧 ☠⚐❄ 💣🕆👍☟ 💧⚐ ☜✠👍🕆💧☜ ❄☟☜ ☹✌👍😐 ⚐☞ ☜✠🏱☹✌☠✌❄✋⚐☠ 👌🕆❄ ❄⚐ 💣✌😐☜ ✋❄ 💧✋💣🏱☹☜📪 ✞☜☼✡ 🕈☜☹☹ 👎⚐☠☜ ☠⚐❄ ❄☜☹☹✋☠☝ ☹✋💧✌ ✌👌⚐🕆❄ ✡⚐🕆☼💧☜☹☞ 🕈✌💧 ❄☟☜ 👌☜💧❄ 👍☟⚐✋👍☜📪 🕈☜☹☹ 👎⚐☠☜ 💧⚐💣☜⚐☠☜ ✋💧 ☟☜☼☜ ❄⚐ ☟☜☹🏱 ☺🕆💧❄ ☼☜💣☜💣👌☜☼ ✡⚐🕆 🕈✌☠❄ ❄⚐ ☜✞⚐☹✞☜ ✋☠❄⚐ ❄☟☜ 💣⚐☠😐☜✡ 😐✋☠☝

I wake up

''Good morning'' She says enlightened by the slight almost green light reflecting upon a thousand leaves merely making through the gaps of the foliage of the tree to enlighten her face, this view makes me somewhat fall as if this moment could never end but at the same time this light made me feel and ominous feeling of coming challenges, perhaps it was her almost ghost-like transparent skin pierced by light but nevertheless, I felt like she will soon be gone, a fact, it was a fact she will go I will have to continue on this journey all alone, reflecting on that now though...I was never truly alone either with my family of monkeys or now with Luisa I am safe in this world spending wonderful time with the one's love the most.

contrarily to my life in the ''real world'' or perhaps my homeworld, where I truly was alone, but even so in this world, it seems that it will become a habit for me to lose those I will cherish.

I shake my head.

Now, what the hell was I thinking ?! Luisa is still right here, I am making cold assumptions I shouldn't be making.

''Are you alright?'' this time her voice takes me out of my deep chain of thoughts ''perhaps I was too severe with my training yesterday''

she says with a large sigh.

I get up and shake my head side to side to indicate to her otherwise and that she is mistaken.

''hoo-ha-ha''no Don't worry! That was what I planned on saying but again only the small gibber of a monkey comes out of my mouth, honestly, this is quite fascinating for animals in our world? Well to an extent most surely.

''Oh?! You spoke directly to me? that's a new one, not that I understand anyways perhaps we should try telepathy? Not sure how that will work with you, but you are quite the genius after all''

I shake my head to object once again, for some reason a voice deep in my head tells me not to tell her I most absolutely not tell her who I am, it is quite recent, from today even, well I am overthinking this again I should just calm down, maybe it was the contact with the bug the other day that git me into this state.

NO NO NOOO! I got to stop overthinking! Ok!Ok! I should go and check my stats yeah that should be good!

 

NEW SKILLS ALL MONKEY  SKILL PACK UNLOCKED!

 

''Oh! Did you get a new skill? Oh! a couple of them! but when did you manage that?  You only just woke up base monkey skills...maybe it is because you got to a certain age that you automatically unlock all the skills at the same time? This is totally is beyond me and I am a pro..Well your skills table is so big and confusing level up all the monkey skills so that they get them to merge in just one''

WAIT?! Whaaat?! When skills that are related lvl up enough they can become one?! That is so good to know!!! I don't have to suffer as much now trying to have a mental map of everything!

''well, it seems you understood what I meant, well now let us go'' 

go? Go where?

#

OH MY DUCKING GOD! Is she trying to get us killed?!

''Come on there are only 5 of them. We should be able to handle them all''

handle them my ass I hardly beat one of those devils and now you by far don't have enough mana for all five!!

''come on don't look at me like that, if I use the same skill I used to save you that last time I can kill 3 of them and then run out of mana , while you already know their weak points now so it should be relatively easy''

EASY my ducking ass after you collapse of mana outage how am I supposed to hold/move you around so reinforcements don't cone and r*pe us!? Also, you literally counted 1of them out of the equation it is 5, not 4 of those monsters!

''I am not understanding anything! I don't talk monkey, so let it go and let us just go, trust me okay?''

I guess I don't have a choice no matter how I squint my eyes at her she just ignores my discontent, and so we rush to this adventure and continue this play whose curtains are soon to be closed to the final act of its first volume making you wish for an encore that will never come in the like.

0