chp.3: Appraisal
323 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Baby white monkey (inheritor of the territory)           

                                     Lv.0

White monkey?

And where the hell did u see that am white!? (She has brown hair)

I can't complain about this I guess it is just the name of my race.

More importantly.

Inheritor of territory?

What does this mean?

Leaving. This. Aside!

I should check out my "Appraisal" skill by examining various things!

.... How do I use it already? this time it just came like that.

Well, for now, I should try focusing on the fig fruit near me while chanting "Appraisal" in my mind.

"Hm?!"

I feel like it went well!

Information flowed quickly into my head.

『 Fig 』

........Hmm?

Huh?

That's all?

No no no,

You can't mean it right?

I most likely failed.

Let's try again.

『 Fig 』

.........Eh?

Don't tell me, it's only that?

No, no-no-no.

Surely, this fruit has no information value in it. Therefore, I don't get much info from it.

Ok then now, I will try to appraise my 'mother'

 

                                                                             Territory chef giant Gorilla ( players Mother)                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                            Appraisal failed.

Ohhhhhh! so that was it!

I am the child of the boss so I am logically the inheritor, but something is weird. First, I am a monkey while my mother is a gorilla. Second, giant? I mean my mother is bigger than the other monkeys...wait

 

                                                                                                                 Monkey                                                                                                                                

                                             Appraisal failed.
 

The same message popped for all the other monkeys I tried《Apraisal》on

Ok, so my mother seems to be the only Gorilla.

Guess it is an evolution?

I suddenly remember a conversation I overheard from some people in the park.

"Oh hey there! What's your new friend's name?"

"Oh, the dog? It is plantosor"

"Uhh......"

" I named him like the familiar I had when I was using the isekai service "

"Wait there are familiars?! You never told me that"

"Well, yes but they are hard to raise at the start they are super weak even at lvl max and you got to feed them on top of that"

"Wait if they are weak at level max why do you even have them?"

"Oh to fix that problem you just have to perform an evolution"

"Evolution?"

" all you have to do is to have some conditions cleared the main one is to have it at level max, and it will change form, reset its level and become stronger "

"Ohh! Okay, you had an adventure huh?"

"Yeah, was pretty fun!"

***

Now everything is clear, my mother is a monster that leveled up enough evolved.

Anyway, now that I know more about my future progress. And know more about this world I should try and Appraise the tree.

by any chance, I might be able to know what kind of place is this.

I would feel at ease if there's a name like 'forest of severed fingers or something.

『 Tree 』

...........

I won't say anything this time.

『 Appraisal LV1 』. Having the LV Of the skill motioned, I think I need to put a little more thought into it.

In other words, the skill won't have much effect in LV1.

 

Even though I want to raise the LV, I don't know how I was not interested enough in this isekai thing so I did not ask Luisa much about it.

Uwaaa!

I have wasted skill points!

I don't know what kind of skill there is other than 《Apraisal, but there should be a skill much more usable in level 1!

No, I should think oppositely.

If "Appraisal" the skill my friend told me was essential to survival, and a bunch of other things I don't remember is in this kind of state, then other skills should have a useless effect in LV1 too.

Let's think this way.

Otherwise, I cannot continue.

Haaa.

While I am on it, should I see if I can get other skills?

『 You currently own 700 skill points, but due to your low LV

there only are 7 skills available for purchase』

Hmm?

All this info huh? To sum up everything, the higher my level the more skills I can get huh?

I guess am gonna take a look at the skills available for now.

Available skills:

-Monkey Jump. (50points).

-Jump. (25 points ).

-Monkey balance. (50 points).

-Balance. (25 points).

-Intimidation scream(50 points)

-Strengthening(100 points).

-Agility(50) points.

oh! Right!

I remember Luisa telling me that there are skills that can be got simply by performing simple actions but that can be bought anyways, something about that she wasted all her points at the beginning on them.

For the time being, I will put away this useless "Appraisal" skill.

And try screaming until I get that skill.

"AHHHHHHH!"

"KYAAAAAAAA"

"ORAAAAAAAAA!" My scram seems to scare even my mother.

amount of proficiency points needed have been reached skill intimidation scream have been granted.

Okay, this is good now I guess that the only soil I need to pay for is strengthening.

Skill strengthening has been granted 100 points have been subtracted 』

Whatttaaaaat I did not even ask it to.

I should be more careful in the future I could waste points.

Anyways let s try and use appraisal on this skill.

『 Strengthening LV1』 bids power to the user and endurance to damage is raised for a fixed amount of time

Use period: Appraisal failed   

Cooldown: Appraisal failed

It seems that at its current level appraisal is useless, it at least confirmed what I thought the skill could do.

All I have to do now is wait until I can start moving my body normally and try getting the other skills.

I might be in a rush to find my cousin but I need to be strong enough to survive on my own before that and I need a metamorphose skill before meeting him anyways.

10