Trick or Treat part 1
2.2k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Carter and Jamie waited behind the bush.

Everything was dark, except for the single porch light from their house.

Carter's breath was hot against the hockey mask pulled down over his face.

"I spy a gaggle of witches," Jamie said through his own hockey mask.

"Ugh," Carter said. "You're such a f***ing dork."

"Whatever," Jamie whispered. "Get ready to jump in..."

Carter gripped his rake tightly.

"3... 2... 1..."

The two friends jumped out, growling and brandishing their rakes. They landed their jump in front of the three girls, and the girls screamed.

The girls turned around and began to run.

Fantastic. Carter thought this was only gonna be a jump scare, but this made it even more fun.

He chased after them, relishing the sound of their terror.

Carter lagged a little bit so there was some space between him and the girl he was chasing, and used it to swing the rake around, grunting loudly as he did it.

The girl glanced behind her as he did it, and it caused her to trip on an uneven square of the sidewalk.

She tripped and fell down on some grass. Carter didn't really pay any attention. He passed her, running harder to catch up to where Jamie was chasing the other two girls into the woods on the other side of the road.

The girls scrambled down the woods into the dark. Unfortunately, Carter and Jamie did more scrambling down the hill than running.

Jamie slipped on some leaves, and like the idiot he was, fell down on his a**.

"Sh*t!" Jamie said.

The girls spun around.

Jamie's mask had fallen off, exposing his face in the moonlight.

"You dipsh*ts!" Olivia shouted at them. "I should've known it was you."

The jig up, Carter raised his mask, exposing a wicked grin.

"You guys should've seen your faces!" Jamie laughed. "I've never seen anyone so scared!"

"I can't believe you two...," Olivia fumed. "You're.... you take pleasure from the pain of others. You think you're so funny, scaring people, playing pranks, and you never know the pain you make everyone feel."

"Chill out guys," Carter blew raspberries, "we were just messing around."

"Augh!" Ellie groaned, "I hate it, how people think they can just say 'it was a joke,' and that makes everything right."

"And," Olivia scowled, "we aren't 'guys'. I don't like being called a guy, and I also don't like the other use of it, treating us like we're your friends or something. We are not your friends."

"Well, um," Jamie muttered.

"Wait a second," Ellie said, "where's Rachel?!"

"I dunno," Carter shrugged, "she tripped or something on the sidewalk."

"And you just ran past her?" Olivia exclaimed. "You two... you just... are complete bast*rds!"

"Olivia...," Ellie tried to calm her.

"No!" Olivia snapped at her, "I'm done with these two tormenting all the girls in school."

"Stop Olivia," Ellie said, "you're not thinking straight..."

"I don't care," Olivia said, "what I'm 'supposed to do'. I've got the power to make the world a better place, and I think it's stupid for me not to use it just because I'm too young."

What the f**k was she talking about?

Olivia suddenly thrust her hand out into the air, pointing at Carter and Jamie.

"Offensus per annos non animis modo sed prope experiri!" Olivia shouted. "Ne nimium longum et videbit te, et eris in mulieribus!"

Carter and Jamie burst out laughing, then pulled down their masks again.

"Have fun witches!" Carter said, turning around, starting to walk up the hill. As he walked, he suddenly realized that he shoulda said something like "have fun witch bi**es," but the opportunity had already passed. Sh*t.

As they walked up the hill, they saw the two girls run over to where Rachel had fallen down. She was crying like a wimp.

When Halloween itself came around, they'd have to avoid those three. They were to angry to be scared properly for a while.

****

Carter woke up on Halloween, ready for a great night ahead. An awesome Halloween party, followed by tormenting trick or treaters.

As he got up, and got dressed into some jeans and a t-shirt that hadn't been washed in more than a week, something felt... funny.

He pulled up his shirt, and felt his nipples kind of rub against it, like they were sore.

"Huh," he said. He poked around his nipples. Were they... larger? He felt around in that area, and found that there was enough... stuff there, that he could kind of hold a bulge in his hands.

"Sh*t," he said. "I have... man-boobs. How? When did this happen?"

He hadn't put on weight. In fact, he'd thrown shotput on the Junior High's track and field team in the spring, and he'd continued working out since then.

Along with his chest, it looked like he'd put on weight on his hips too.

Looking further in his mirror... was his hair longer? It was. His brown hair was no longer at the length of "a bit of a while without a haircut," and was now at "kinda girly looking."

"No," Carter shook his head. "I have to be imagining this. People don't gain weight and grow hair overnight like this, it..."

The shirt had tented out at his chest.

He pulled it up, and to his inexpressible horror, saw not man-boobs, but girl- boobs on his chest. His hair was growing longer, to the point of being unquestionable longer than any boy's at his school. Still stranger, it somehow became nicer looking, shining as if it had been cleaned and straightened.

"No!" Carter exclaimed, "this isn't happening!"

He pulled up his shirt again, but this time, he was shocked to find a pink training bra holding onto his boobs, like the one his sister had.

He looked down, and saw that his pants were now grey tights. Something unfurled at his waist, and he saw a dark blue skirt drop down around him.

"No!" Carter began to weep like a sissy. "I'm not a girl!"

But as the words left his mouth, he felt shaken. They were in a high pitched, feminine voice.

And then he felt it.

His boxers reformed into a much more feminine shape, and he felt the bulge in them sink in, making the cloth cling against his now flat front.

"No...," he sobbed. "No..."

There was no mistaking it. What stared back at him in the mirror was a girl wearing a pink t-shirt and skirt.

He wiped his eyes angrily. No. Men didn't cry. Because he was still a.... a... m-man.

He felt weak. He felt nearly destroyed.

"Katie?" someone said after opening the door.

Carter looked over.

"Are you okay Katie?" Mom asked. "I heard some yelling or something."

Carter blinked a few times, trying to process what he'd heard.

Mom thought he was a girl.

She walked up to him, and kissed him on the forehead - something she never did.

"Oh Katie," Mom hugged him... or her... whoever Carter was. "You don't have to worry about looking as skinny as Olivia, or any of the other girls. You're a beautiful girl, and I know that in a few years, you won't have any trouble getting a cute boyfriend."

She kissed Carter on the cheek, and he just gazed back at his reflection, dumbfounded.

"That's what's wrong right Katie?" Mom asked for confirmation.

Carter... Katie, tried to get her bearings. "Y-yeah Mom. You're right... I... I shouldn't place so much value on appearance."

"Well," Mom said, "I would strike a balance. You have made yourself look very pretty for school today."

His Mom had complimented him. She usually avoided him, only to chastise him about grades and why he couldn't be more like his sister.

Bizarrely, a smile came to his face, hearing his Mom's praise. Feeling... affection from her.

"Hurry," Mom said, "the bus gets here soon, and if I know you, you haven't had breakfast yet."

She smiled, and left him alone in his bedroom.

Which, he suddenly realized, was now girly.

He spun around, seeing that the walls were still their plain white, but now he had pink vomited everywhere.

And for some reason, he liked it.

This was absolutely horrible. He was a girl, and his Mom acted like he'd been one his whole life.

Somehow, Carter... Katie now, remembered that she had left out the shoes she wanted to wear today.

She found a pair of neon turqoise colored shoes. Unlike Carter's normal tennis shoes, these instead were the type with a flat bottom.

Yuck. Couldn't run in these things.

But slipping them on, they went nicely with her outfit.

Where were these thoughts coming from!? Carter may now look like a girl, but that didn't mean that she should like it too!

She walked out of her bedroom, and went to the kitchen to have some cereal.

"Good morning Katie," Dad said, watching TV on the couch as he ate his own cereal.

"G...good morning," she hesitantly replied.

She poured herself some cereal, then some milk, and began eating.

"So," Dad asked, "excited for trick or treating tonight?"

What?! Him? Trick or treating? He was 13! Way too old for that.

"Um, yeah," he lied.

"I bet that party you and your friends are going to will be fun too," Mom said, "I'm sure you'll be the cutest fairy there."

Carter gulped. This was getting worse and worse.

22