Chapter 33 – Going Back Home
4.2k 17 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The answer is pretty obvious it's... 

"Endless." 

[You think this is supposed to be the hardest decision I would make in a lifetime?] Bullshit.

I made my declaration clear as day to this oblivious god. 

"I promised to bOb, Arin, Zank, Silkco, even Kurumi, all of my friends essentially. Guildmates and non-guildmates alike, that I would explore and live this future world that they created."

"That I would see fantastical creatures that are only possible in my dreams and the game Endless World Online."

"That I would save Kurumi's religion and save it from it's corruption."

"That I would not abandon and leave my new found friends of Mary, Marina, Polovina, Myidari, Polnyya, Soumis, everybody that I met in that world that I now care about."

"And finally..." I turn around and grab the egg, Silkco and Beharren's kid. "I want to see these little guy hatch up and live as a proper living creature and not an A.I." I caress the egg once more. 

[Not only you of course but Kumo, Itia... Even Gabril.] I want to see them act like normal people, breathe like people, speak like people, and live like people. [I consider these guys family now, and I want to see my family being able to act like a what a family should be.] I feel like I have become a sort of caretaker for these guys now, as some of them are the equivalent of sons and daughters to my friends. [I will protect them.] And I will eliminate any threat to my family. 

[Plus my family back on Earth, although grieving at me for sure, is already stable enough to live without me as my mom's cancer has been treated and my sisters old enough to financially support her.] Is what I concluded. 

[I know you can read my thoughts but I don't care, this is for me.] I thought of it to ward him off. 

"I see..." Godman strokes his chin. "Then what is your final goal in Endless, Rin?" He asks. "There must be one thing you want to achieve in this world." And he stares intently at me. 

[Final goal? I already oh....] What is gonna be my long term plan in this world? The goal that I'll gonna be striving towards, my endgame so to speak.

At that moment I remember bOb, my friend, just confessing to me and I never getting a response back. How Arin is still in the garden waiting for me to continue our discussion. How Beharren and Silkco will be logging back in and asking about the egg. 

[Not only them as well...] Mao the 'Dragon Tattoo' our best duelist currently, how she'll be expecting that I cheer her on at the next tournament. 

Simon the 'Prime Engineer' the one that created the door in the library and my old monkey friend that doesn't really play the game much anymore for his new job as a game designer, was supposed to see me when I leave the guild. 

Wana the 'Wonder Boy' the crossdressing trap and the one that I was supposed to give the lingerie to before Soumis wore it. His super secret video we did as a prank is hiding within the depths of Atlantis's vault, never to be seen less we be banned. I was about to have some fun with him as I leave.

All of this guys and others who I haven't even seen today are all members and friends of mine. All are expecting something from me one after another. 

[...This may be the most selfish request I will ever make.] I look up towards Godman seating on his chair. 

"...I want to be able to see them again." I declared. "I want to find them in this world, no matter how hard it will be, I want to see them and I want to be able to see and not only play, but live in this world as well." I take a big sigh. [I knew it, both staying in this world and be able to see my friends again? Talk about being greedy.] But I believe I can. 

[It's a monumental task though.] They are seen as deities and gods now, the future world that I was sent to must be thousands of years old. But... [There's a god in front of me already.] In the form of this average-looking salaryman of a god, he may not look like one but he's a god alright. 

[But if there's even gonna be a chance of seeing them again I need to...] I look at him once more. "Restore magic in this magic-less world." That is my goal.

[From my own experience and bOb's findings it's obvious that there's been a decrease in the world's magic.] I clutch at the vile jar that bOb gave to me. [It may be a temporary solution but it's a step.] As always bOb moves things along, even with making the world fantastical again. 

"I see... So that is your choice then." Godman rests back on his chair and looks up. "I will report this to the God of Planet Earth immediately." He is about to leave but...

"Hey! Don't you dare leave without me asking you as well!" I shouted at him. 

"Do not worry, you will return back to your original bod—" That's not what I meant!

"No! Questions like why did that god do this to me and why did you let Gabril do this to me, stuff like that." I told him what my actual intent is. 

"I see..." He sits down again. "This is my compensation for the inconvenience that I've given you." And looks at me in the eye again. 

"For your first question it's because that Earth God views everyone equally." Godman pauses. "No matter who it is if there is an error in the system like you being killed off by me it will attempt to fix it, even negotiating with the God of Time to move your own death at a later time so that you'll be able to choose to go back and correct my mistake." He pauses again. "But that Earth God though will not interfere anymore if the person itself decides to choose to live outside of its world, like you did." 

Godman stretches his back against to chair once more. "So rest assured it won't meddle with you from this point onwards." He said. 

"Is that so..." I ponder for a bit before I look at him again. "Is that god genderless?" It's a dumb question but I didn't hear Godman say what its gender was. 

"It doesn't have one, it is the manifestation of every god your kind has ever believed in." That solves that question. "For your second question..." He looks at me again. "Didn't I already tell you the reason why that angel did this to you?" Godman looks at me again. 

I furrow my brows as well, standing my guard. "Yes but also why did she specifically did it. You're a god right? Why must you let my subordinate suffer the thought of going against me than you just doing it yourself." I said to him with a low tone. 

[I'm not ignorant to not know how my subordinates are extremely loyal to me.] Although I want them to live independently from me unlike a pile of bones I acknowledge that they view me as their master. 

"Really..." He begins to explain again. "Although I am a 'god' per say. A god with no adherents is only a slightly more powerful spirit." He pauses. "And I am afraid that if I reveal myself this world's gods may interfere with my task since there's no record of me in this world." He pauses again. 

"Plus, if they ever found out the one time only authority the Earth God has given to me, they might try to steal and fight me over it, as an authority involving time is a power that even gods couldn't rule over. So that's why I'm here like a hermit. This is actually the dilemma I was in before I met that angel since it needs you to be asleep to activate it." Godman finishes his second explanation. 

"Then you're a god of time now?" I ask him semi-sarcastically.

"No, this authority can only be used once, and it disappears back to the Earth God." Godman pauses for a moment. "Although with enough adherents it is possible to achieve one that is in the same vein." He says. 

"Oh really..." I smirk for a bit.

For once Godman actually smiled for once. "Then maybe my face can finally be changed to something other than this man's face." He said something very interesting. 

I take this opportunity of course to ask him about it. "Why do you even have such a face to begin with?" He looks like one of my colleagues in my old office. 

"Well..." Thus begins his third explanation. "How do you even think I found your soul in the first place? It was after the fight with my son that I noticed you were killed." He stops for a bit. "When I first entered inside the game I was confused as to where your soul was. That was until I searched through the moderators and found one that was looking over your corrupted data." He explains. 

[The moderators!] They are people that disguised themselves as NPCs with their tags saying so. They have almost unlimited health but no attacks whatsoever so that they won't be PKed. With chat disabled for them except scripted direct messages they don't really have much infact in the game. 

Their job is just to record every event that the notable players makes so that the writer is able to translate that event into text in the Endless History. 

Continuing on, "That one has a face that you can see here, and with my remaining power as a god I took over this body and some of that man's memories so I would know what emotion I should fix when repairing your soul." He pauses. "I safely managed to grab both your character data in the game and soul, thus beginning my time of watching you recover. With Gabril speeding it up tremendously." Godman finally finished his explanation. "Though it is unfortunate that the UI of the game has disappeared at some point, which made my job much more difficult." He added in as extras. 

"..." I am speechless. 

[So you've really been watching over me this whole time huh...] Although I've just met him a few days ago thinking that he just watched over me for probably thousands of years, [I don't know why to feel anymore.] It clutches my mind. 

"You don't." Godman answers. "It is just my task to do so." I almost forgot he can read my mind in his realm. 

"...I guess you're right." I take a deep sigh. "I guess I don't have anything to ask of you anymore huh?" I told him, feeling like this will end soon. 

"Yes, that's right." Godman says. "I can take you back now." And points out his finger. 

"Alrighty then..." I feel like I'm forgetting something. "...Thank you as well, for taking care of me this whole time." I said to him as an apology.

"You don't need to Rin, it is just my task." He starts forming a circle in front of me. "Although it makes me feel setting called happy within me." He did with a slight smile. 

"...Wait." Then I realized it. "Kumo!" I shouted out loud. [Crap I left him with Arin!] How the fuck can I forget something like that. 

But... "Do not worry Rin, he will still be in that world and not be left behind in here." He said calming me down. 

"That's good I guess..." I take a sigh of relief. 

"Okay then." I grab the egg and the vile and put it in my inventory. [Time to go now I guess.] And I stare at the makeshift portal that Godman has created for me and got inside. 

•••

Afterwards though... 

"..." Godman looks through Rin's character. 

"I guess that lightning strike did more than transferring his body over huh?" I ponder at Rin's state as I sent him back to the future. 

"...Well not really my problem now." It is outside of my administered task. 

I, as Godman now apparently,  ignores the problem as I sit back at my chair, with finally nothing to do after so long. "...I guess this is what that man's memories called boredom is huh..." I gained a little bit of a personality after taking over this body and seeing the scattered bits of Rin's memories. 

I look outside his realm and see the vast forest that has covered my area. "I guess I'll try being a proper god for once." And stood up in his chair for once.

•••

Even before opening my eyes, [It reeks of sex in here.] The smell of sweat, breath, piss and cum inside this room would make anyone blitz their noses at the first sniff.

Maybe this is the realization of it after my head's been washed out of dopamine from lust but... [It stinks but great at the same time.] My libido may be gone but the fondness I have for female secretions never stops. This feeling is kinda similar to smelling your own scent, if something smells bad you don't flee from it since it's your own. 

[Enough of this I need to—] I open my eyes and the first thing I see is a... "Pussy." I couldn't help but poke at the mouth smiling at me first thing in the morning. 

"...Hmmn...." The owner of this hole that I poke seems to have woken up from the sudden sensation. 

I turn my head to the side and it's... "Polovina." I immediately noticed her curly orange hair and the slight point in her ears. 

"Oh Morus..." She also raises her head up. "What was that just now?" And turns her head towards me with half open eyes. 

"Nothing~" I cheekily told her with my finger in my tongue. 

Polovina smirks at my little tease, "Oh you cheeky~ fine then, take it~" And gives me the full shoving package. 

I pull my head back a bit, "Don't mind if I do." Then proceeds to take my first meal of the day, peaches. [Even if I'm not feeling it right now a wet pussy is a pussy to be licked.] Is my unofficial motto in life. 

"Hmmmn..... Yeeesss..." Polovina's moans echoes throughout the room waking some people up. 

I look my eyes around to see the room of naked girls still sleeping using only each others heat for warmth as many of them are sleeping hugging, kissing and even ones with dildos still penetrating inside.

One of them, "A bit too early of a fuck don't you think?" Is the milf of the room.

It's Polnyya. "Oh shut up mom—aah! You don't have any right to say that when—hmm! You have someone straddlin' you, fuck!" In Polovina's moaned words, she's right. 

I look at the one sitting in the fence right now. "Oh, he just so happens to have slept in this position." It's Soumis. 

With a strap dildo tossed between his salad the small boy covered in cum is being mercilessly pegged by a woman much taller than him. With only the stockings, garter belt and the collar being the only parts of the lingerie he's still wearing. 

[How did he sleep like that?] Is a question I need to ask later. 

But for now, "How's the feeling of being a slut now Soumis?" I need to ask him this first. 

He looks at me with a wriggly smile. "It's great~" He's returned to being his shy self again but this time with a much more flirty tone. "I love being a slut now Morus, being dominated by them is great hehe..." And he sat on all fours with the dildo still inside him. "Thank you so much Morus for making me a slutty girl." Soumis apologizes to me in a big way putting his forehead on the floor. 

"You don't need—" I was about to told him off. "You don't need to be submissive all the time Soumis." But Polnyya did it for me. 

"Yeah~ you're still the owner of this brothel you know, so stand up already." After cumming Polovina also decides to weigh in. 

"I-I see..." Soumis looks down. "I guess we need to be going about now." And slowly pulls out the dildo in his ass. 

[...That's one huge gape.] Soumis's asshole has so been thoroughly drilled that it's making him wobble while standing up. 

Moving on from that. "Yeah, it's already morning by the looks of it." Polovina frankly said as she looks at the ray of light coming out the curtains. 

And then... "Rise and shine everybody~!" A very tall naked figure opens up the curtains and lets the light of morning shine upon this room of darkness.

"Jeez Visoko! You don't have to burn our eyes in the process." Polovina shouted out loud. 

Although Polovina may be exaggerating a bit, [It is a pretty unusual bright for a morning.] Is this a difference from Earth and Endless?

I shook my head to not overthink too much and look at my surroundings.

"Is it early already?"

"I wanna fuck some more though..."

"Hey, let's do each other later okay?"

"...Sure babe."

The rays of the day and the shouts seems to have woken many of the girls up. 

Soumis smiles to the girls, his family and claps. "Alright everyone! Let's clean ourselves up and—ack?!" Just as he was motivating everyone. "Polnyya just hogged you all to herself last night!" A small but feisty figure enters Soumis's gaping ass with a fist. 

He turns around, "R-Rudas?!" It's the brown Rudas fisting Soumis, as her fist is small enough for Soumis's asshole to take in with relative ease. "I'll be fucking you tonight you hear me!?" She angrily said with her fist twisting inside his ass. 

But as a sub, "...O-okay..." Not only did he agreed but he seems to be taking pleasure with his ass being screwed as his dick is bulging right now. 

I look around and many as well to help him out until finally, "Fine! I'll do it!" Polovina volunteered herself to suck the poor cock. 

"Aww..."

"I wanna do it as well~"

"At least I have you though..."

"Yeah, fuck me tonight as well babe." 

For me as I look at the comical situation. [...Good luck Soumis.] As judging her in bed last night I can only say that. [Polovina is an angel compared to Rudas and...] "Hey! Lemme join in as well!" [...Visoko combined.] I worry he may break. 

I hold onto my head and took a sigh at this whole thing. [Speaking of Polnyya...] I turn around to see her next to me laughing as our eyes met. 

She looks at me with eyes full of sincerity. "Thank you Morus." Another person thanks me. 

"No problem but why though?" I can understand Soumis but I don't know why Polnyya thanks me all of a sudden. 

I find out the answer as she... "Look over there." And points to one of the girls. 

I look and see two naked girls flirting and talking intimately to each other with their bodies touching. [Those girls seem to be the ones calling each other babes earlier.] I can even remember unnamed girls. 

Not only them but many of the girls have begun talking to each other and freely touching even though the orgy's over. They are almost like... "Lovers." I look at Polnyya who seems satisfied to what I said.

"Yes Morus." She looks at the couple again. "You see before you came here only Rudas and Visoko were the only female couple in this whole brothel. Before you those two girls and all of the others treat each other as colleagues or even strangers. As only the request of the client they ever try getting intimate like that." 

Polnyya pauses and holds onto both my hands and kissed it. "But now you made them connect and know each other for the first time, you made them act more than coworkers and made them think for each other, you made them like family." Then she fully hugs me. "You did more this one night than I did for a whole sixty years. You owe my greatest gratitude."

[...What a woman.] Polovina loves these whores so much that she thinks of them as her own family. [There is something sacred and special about that.] I look back at the woman in my arms.

[Although sixty years is a lot...] It's not an unusual lifespan for an elf.

But back to the milf. "...You can even make me your slave and make me your exclusive..." Polnyya seems to be saying some pretty juicy offers.

So... "Why don't I take you up on that?" I grab the chin and pull her in for the kiss. It's a move I frequently use back on Earth why not here as well. 

After I pull my lips out. "...I am your woman now." She said in a daze.

But, "Mom!" Her daughter is having none of that. "You can't hog Morus all by yourself!" Polovina shouted. 

"Sorry Vina but she said it herself~" Polnyya tries to be a little playful for once as she brings out her tongue. 

"You...!" And they proceed to argue now with the mom on the winning side. 

Avoiding that I look once again at the whole scene, with the mother and daughter arguing and the rest that I know playing Soumis and the rest just flirting with one another. 

But one thing's scratching me though and that is.... [Am I missing—] Then it clicks. 

"Where's Gabril?!" I shouted as loud as I can, with everybody looking at me at once. 

I look at Rudas, none, obviously. 

Visoko? None as well. 

Soumis just bobs his shoulders so no. 

Polnyya? "Sorry Morus I haven't seen her since last night." She bows her head. 

Then lastly, "I think I saw her leave right after you made out last night." Polovina, the girl Gabril was with yesterday is the only one that gave me a clue. 

[Where is she?!] I look around and see the morning light becoming dim. 

I immediately stood up and bow my head, "I'm sorry everyone! But I need to leave quickly!" I carefully walk my way out being careful of not to hit any of the girls. 

"We understand Morus." Polnyya said. "Fine her okay?" Polovina joined in. 

"""Good luck!""" Along with everyone giving me the encouragement. 

I'm at the door, before I leave. "Thank you everyone!" It is my turn to say thank you this time as I wave them goodbye. 

[Alright brain, think!] With my over thinking I can surely find her. 

•••

And I did. 

"Gabril!!" I shouted up the roof of the brothel. 

With all of my clothes on I had left the brothel and went to the side of the building. 

Why here you ask? [I knew that light from the window was unusual.] Typically the light is supposed to be the same color as the source it came from, i.e the star it came from. But the light when Visoko opened the curtains was almost a pure white, totally different from the yellow twin stars of Sol and Sunna here in Endless. [And the only one that I know of who can bring out light is an angel.

All of this stuff may be me over analyzing thinks but, "H-how....?" I was right. 

[I knew my brain could do it.] Power to my overthinking skills. [I will also need to thank Visoko as well for opening up the curtains.] Thank you Visoko. 

"Come down here Gabril!" I finally found her out, but this time the trouble is, "Please no Morus-sama!" Getting her down to me. 

"...I have betrayed you Morus-sama! I don't deserve to be beside you!" And it will prove to be extremely difficult. 

[Crap I need to do something about this...] I obviously don't want her to leave me, what should I do? 

"No Gabril! You didn't betray—" Even as I start talking. "I made you fell asleep against your own will Morus-sama, how is that not treason?!" Extremely difficult to reason with. 

[You need to do this Morus!] I motivate myself and don't half-assed it! I straightened my back and look up. "Yes! I know that it sounds reasonable! But!—" 

She tries to interfere again, "But that doesn't mean I hate you!" It will not work a second time though. 

So I scream it out without any interruption. "You did it because you wanted to save me right?! I heard it all Gabril, the deal and everything from Godman. How you wanted to save me from going back so much that you practically grovelled at his feet! I heard it all!" I take a deep breath. "You did all of that just for me to experience this world! How could I ever be angry towards something like that!" I belch out every feelings I have. 

"...Really...? Morus-sama.... You meant it?" Gabril pops her head out. "But... I can't..." She still refuses. 

"Why?!" I shouted as loud as I can. "I don't want you to leave my side Gabril! I wanted to thank you so bad for taking care of me for all these thousands of years! Why won't you accept it Gabril!? Am I not—" I wanted to scream out my feelings more but I felt drops of liquid from above, her tears. 

"...I-It's not that M-Morus-sama..." She slowly comes out and what I noticed is not her usual dress of black and white with a few gold accessories, it is all pure white and then... [A halo.] I have a bad feeling about this. 

She touches down the ground with her fluttery wings and then... "Look." Made me stare at her crotch. "You see it Morus-sama?" 

"Hmm?" I look close and see that... "It is just your vagina, nothing more." I don't understand why she made me stare at it. 

To which she nods while biting her lip. "That spot above my vagina was supposed to have your mark of an heart with horns at each side..." She pauses. "But it was removed when my thought of Morus-sama will abandon me was still there." She pauses again but this time more nervously. "So I am now not one of your servants anymore, I belong to Kurumi o-once again...." She finishes it almost tearing up. 

[...What?] I didn't know that you could do that, could you even do that so easily? [This isn't part of the...] But I knew this isn't a game anymore, it's real life. 

"...S-So you s-see Morus-sama...? How much of a traitor I am? How much I betray—" This time though I will be the one interrupting your speeches Gabril with a.... 

Smooch!

I grab both of her cheeks with my palms and immediately move in for that tongue kiss. "P-plea—hhmph!" Gabril tries to resist but that makes me more motivated to kiss her more. 

[I'm sorry Gabril, I know in any other circumstances I will never force myself on anyone but you're a special case.] I will not accept any of my family being forcefully taken away from me from any type of bullshit reason. So I will, and I will, take her back from me. 

[Sorry as well Kurumi.] Even if it's you I will not let you take back the woman that has taken care of me all this time. 

At first Gabril resisted but after a while she finally calmed down and became obedient. Enough so that I let go of my grasp from her lips and look at her dazed state. [Yeah, still a pervert.] Even without my influence she's still a pervert. 

And that's exactly what I want to tell her. "You're a pervert right? How can you go back to being a regular angel again when you're already corrupted this much? Even when you saver ties right now it won't disappear for a long time, you know that right?" I declared my intent. 

I hold her hand. [I know you can't live without me touching you, you can't go on with any regular humans even if you raped a thousand girls, because I already know that much about you Gabril.] Unlike an average protagonist I know my worth, I know that I am a special case in this world, an anomaly. But knowing it doesn't mean I'm bragging about it, I just acknowledged it as part of the package. 

"...B-but... I am with.... them now..." I have broken through all of her defenses and now she's a crying mess. So breaking this one fragile excuse will be the last straw to broke her halo. 

"Then why are you even here when you could have just left the city altogether?" I told her. "If you are with 'them' now then why did you peek through the window again and masturbated again?" I pull in closer again. "Just admit it, you are a pervert the moment you were created from me." And again I gave her a kiss. 

But that really did break the halo, literally. 

Crack! 

It crack once more and now.... "I love you Morus-sama!" Gabril finally came back to me. "I was wrong Morus-sama! About everything! Even if I betrayed you I will never run away like I did just now!" She hugs me super tight as her clothes became a black and purple color with silver accessories, not black and white like before, and her white, circular, halo gave way to a heart-shaped halo with a purple hue. "I will forever be by your side even if Kurumi-sama herself curse upon my name!" She declared within the depths of her being. 

Then... Something happened. 

{Congratulations! The Angel Gabril has evolved into a Lust Angel!}

We look at that screen with widen eyes, [I guess not all game elements were lost.] I thought as I look at Gabril's new form.

"Morus-sama I—" Gabril doesn't know what to do with herself but I grab her chin like always and told her, "You can still disguise yourself right?" 

To which she nodded, "Yes!" And immediately afterwards turned back to the human form I was with yesterday. 

I smile and grab her hands, "Let's go shall we?" She nodded in agreement and left this place. 

[I will think about this later.] It is not time for me to overthink right now. 

•••

Meanwhile in a place no one could see. 

"Hmph? That's weird." An angel doing it's job notices something that has interrupted it's monotonous existence. 

"I could have sworn I felt a powerful holy aura appearing then suddenly disappearing just as fast." The angel ponders this disturbance for a bit. "...Maybe a demon ate it." Before ultimately not bothering to ponder it further and moved on and returned back to it's monotonous existence once more. 

Never pondering it until it's too late.

•••

"We're back, finally." I say with Gabril in my hand as I look at the building once more. 

"Yeah..." Gabril just smiles and hugs my shoulder, swearing to never leave my side ever again. 

"Alrighty then..." I walk towards the door.

[Finally.... I'm going back home.] To the Starting Point Inn as I open the door. 

Ding!

Hey guys! It's me! Thank god this came out on time xD I'm pretty happy with this one ^^ 

Finally we finish the chapter where Morus sets out her long-term goals and motivations in the story, and this chapter is what I think is the end of the "Set up" portion In the story. This everything from here on except for one scene will all be original and not from the wattpad version, heck the brothel never existed in the original ^^ 

The plot really starts from this point on so I'm very happy that I finished this xD (only took 33 chapters lol)

Finally though here! This is not really any character in this story (She's from another one I made) but she's the latest drawing that I finished. 

The funniest thing actually is I consider myself being an artist first rather than a writer ^^ and when you critiqued them it hurts you know!! (Well those are more than a year ago so I definitely improved when I was 14, which is based on an even older drawing when I was 13) but yeah and also Morus! I finished the line art so coloring her next! 

Anyways see ya guys! Arigatou and see you next chapter XD

81