Call a Friend.
79 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“There you are.” Levi jumped, ready to bolt. But before he could get far he was on the ground getting the wind squeezed out from him.

“Get off me, Kade! You ass!” He wheezed.

“Not until you stop tryin to run from Sara. You’re hurtin her feelings, you bastard!”

“She’ll t-turn me into a fr-freaking frog-g.” Levi could only gasp.

“She isn’t a stupid witch, you moron!”

“She is!”

“No, she ain’t! She’s our friend who you’re bein an ass to her, you ass!”

“She’ll turn me into a stupid fr-frog or, or erase my mind! I can’t!” He was struggling, twisting and turning, and trying to get Kade, a person a head taller and nearly twice as wide, off of him.

“You shit, she’s hurt! If she punches you or turns you into a frog it’s cause you deserve it!” Kade wasn’t budging and Levi was seeing stars.

“Ge-get off, c-can’t bre-breathe.”

“Not until you talk to her, you ass. She came crying cause you act like she’s a freak! Where the hell did ya get the idea she’s a freakin witch?! Where the hell did you get the balls to call her that!” Kade’s yelling and Levi’s anguish started gathering a crowd, but no one step forward to help Levi, merely looking on with passive eyes as they listened to Kade yelling.

‘Probably think i deserved this,’ Levi thought.

“I-I gi-give, pl-ple-please.” he gasped.

“You gonna talk to her?”

“Ye-yes, please ge-get off!” It was then Kade finally noticed the gathered crowd.

“Yo, what you lookin at?!” He shifted his glare from Levi to the strangers gathering around them.

“Come on.” He helped Levi to his feet, and holding him up right as he swayed.

1