Kade
70 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You guys good?” Levi jumped not noticing him.

“Yup! Thanks to you.” And the smile on her face was lovely. Kade returned it with a grin of his own, eyes brighter than before.

“Nah, all I did was get this dummy to open his eyes.”

“God, you nearly killed me, you lug.” Levi grinned, aiming to smack him on the head, but could only reach his shoulder.

“Come‘ on lets get somethin to eat. I’m starving”

“You’re always starving!” But it was Levi that started running first to the direction of the food court.

“Wait up Levi!” Sara stumbles to chase after him.

“You sure everythin is okay?” Kade asked after her running form and she stopped.

“No, probably not,” The smile faded a bit but her eyes turned soft. “But I got you to help me, right?”

“Well, yeah.” Kade shrugged. “I can’t just leave you now, can I?” Before she could answer that they heard Levi running.

“Come on, what taking you?!” Levi was running back to them.

“Nothin you lug! Come on lets get some grub!” And it was Kade this time that went after Levi. Sara stood there for a moment with a lump burying itself in her chest as she watched.

.

.

.

“Of course you can, but you don’t...I wished you did, sometimes, because it’d be less trouble for you.”

Kade glanced back and grinned shaking his head softly.

“Come on Sara.”

1