Half a Century
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It’s been awhile since the incident but it was always in the back of everyone’s minds because it was strange, unnatural in the unnatural. But Kade despite any worries just wanted to put it away because as long as everything was fine and it didn’t happen again then it really didn’t matter now did it? Campbell thought so too but Sara and the others were still obsessing over it like a hag about her complexion. 

‘These things were bound to happen eventually. Even the impossible isn’t so impossible.’ He’d thought but what could he do but help out and finally have this old mess out behind him and everyone else. Hopefully soon since the wreck the stress was doing to Sara.

‘Sara.’ Kade frowned, she was going nuts trying to find the reason for it all. It wasn’t her magic, she out of everyone couldn’t have made a mistake with it. But what happened then if it wasn’t her magic that was at fault then? The soft skreech of the chair caught his attention. Levi sat down across the table, placing his books carefully down while shooting nervous glances at the librain up front.

“What ya doin here Lev?”

“Looking for you, I found this.” He slid some papers to him. Photocopies of newspapers, old one. Kade frowned his brows knitting together. 

“What’s this Lev?” But he only brought an old book from his bag and put in front of Kade.

“The papers look describe strange events that sound like this,” he said as he stood to flip through the book to find a chapter he placed several neon green sticky notes over. ‘The Collapse’ stared at Kade.

“Where the veil faded and the truth shall be revealed to all. It says that ‘one by one the madness will descend; first the weary then the unknowing.’” Levi read his eyes widen will wonder and excitement as dread poured down Kade’s back. 

 

1