Chapter 35 Dual-Wielding Training
143 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They found Mal, who has fallen asleep whilst leaning, at the shops alley, he then woke and forced himself to walk away from the three. Insania felt a little bit down that she couldn't get a better reaction from Mal the Mercenary teams playboy, pervert and leecher.

'What is wrong with meeee? Was I hoping to be complimented? DUDE! THATS GEEEEH' Insania had a mental breakdown again, but before she could continue Mal turned around and locked with her eyes.

"By the way, You look Stunning... I cant seem to find better words to describe how I feel right now when I look at you... 

"Aaaaarghh I'm sooo TIRED! I cant keep my eyes open!"

Insania hurriedly looked away as her cheeks started to turn rosy pink. The two girls saw this and a malicious and sinister smile formed on their faces.

"Whats this? Whats this? Is our little kitty in heat again?"(Hetir)

"Fufufu... Don't be like that sister, Im quite sure I smell romance in the air." (Lainey)

'OH GOD PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT WORSE!' Insania couldn't help but internally scream as the two girls persistently teased her.

The four passed by a huge building, unlike any other building it gave off this strange magical vibe that wasn't present on the others it, it also resembled a stadium but looked much more sturdier than any building in this city.

She waved at the others to come in with her, but Hetir who already knew what was inside spoke. "I don't want to... Besides all you'll find in there are big brawny brainless men. Who cares about nothing else but building their muscles and growing their stats."

"Ok ... I'll be quick" She nodded and then went inside the building, she saw men working out and lifting weights of different sizes. It really was filled with brawny men, but brainless? Insania wasn't that quick to judge, although their heads were disproportionately smaller considering the sizes of their absurdly built bodies, absolutely packed with muscles. She didn't believe they were that dumb and stupid, Insania had a little scientific knowledge herself and MEN who goes to gym 20/7 have the same mental capacity as men who lazes around their parents basement everyday. Which... If we compare the two, it'd be a mockery to the people who are actually doing something physically productive. She also didn't believe in that dumb myth where men who lift weights have smaller privates compared to men who aren't physically proactive.

"You're not suppose to be in here" A bald and imposing guy stated, he then slowly approached Insania. But Insania took it the wrong way and exploded! Speaking words she had no idea was in her.

"NOW WHAT!? does GENDER EQUALITY not exist in this place?! Does women not have rights to come and use this facility? Is that it?!" She doesn't always explode in anger like this. In fact, Onille is one of the most composed and calm headed guy you'll find... Somethings must have set her off today, like her irritation at her stingy personality and her sudden feminist views. Her mind was outright screaming... 'WHERE ARE WOMEN'S RIGHTS?'

First of all why does she suddenly care about Feminism? She's a guy for CRYING OUT LOUD! Finally regaining her bearings she covered her mouth, stopping herself from spouting anymore bullshit. Then she puched her right cheek without holding back. -120

She got on her knees and massaged her cheek as a tear slipped. 'IT HURRRTSSSS!' She punched herself without holding back and unleashed the full power of fifty percent of her Strength and fifty percent of her Dexterity.

The bald man stared at her dumbfounded and started laughing out loud, his voice echoing through the spacious building.

"Woah! She made Strict-faced Gru LAUGH!"

"MASAKA ? Honto ni?"

"Shut up you FLIPPIN' WEEB! She won the age old event! SHE MADE HIM LAUGH!" The men inside the building stopped whatever they were doing and hurriedly stood behind Old Man Gru as they awaited for the big unveiling of the prize.

Insania stood up and was about to apologize but confetti or what seems to be exactly like it exploded above the entrance and started falling down Strict-faced Gru and Insania.

A small parchment dropped along with the colorfull confetti, Strict-Faced Gru quieted down and picked up the parchment, he then looked behind the rowdy men and shouted. "And our winner is! THIS LITTLE MISSY!"

"WHATS THE PRIZE?" One of the men behind the crowd screamed his lungs out, and made the others quiet down. 

"Well... Its a recommendation letter." Gru paused and smoldered, making it more dramatic than it needs to be, he then looked at the lads almost bursting in excitement and continued. "TO LEARN TWO WEAPON MASTERY OF CHOICE TO LEVEL (II)!!!"

"OOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhhhh!" The crowd of men went wild as different emotions bursted forth. Some were angry at themselves that they didn't try hard enough, some were jelous to the winner and others were plotting some malice. At the end of the day, they were all dead envious to Insania.

In this world its actually not that easy to learn a Weapon Mastery from scratch... its not like how Elemental Mastery is determined through birth, Weapon Mastery must be practiced at a very young age to fully create the skill without the help of a skill point, in doing so once they come of age, they'll receive their class that will correspond to that specific mastery, thus dictating the flow of their life.

Thats where Weapon Instructors come in, they're usually aplenty here in Atoru but never in the other human kingdoms, they also have this weird passive that helps others learn their mastery of choice faster, depending on a persons comprehension and innate talent. Just for the record Weapon Instructor is not an in-game Class.

Insania walked out of the building with a massive grin. Lainey got curious and asked. "What happened in there? what was all that ruckus?"

Insania first huffed in a few breaths and answered "THIS!" She showed the parchment to the three but it seems that Mal was the only one excited after reading the contents. The two sisters are Magical classes.. So they really didn't care, but if it were a grimmoire or any famous Magicians written article they'd be bouncing up and down just to get a glimpse of the contents of the book.

"Damn I'm so jelous... But stop waving that around your attracting unwanted attention." Mal said as other people started converging towards them.

"Ok" Saying so Insania activated [Concealmeant] and vanished.

...

The three finally got back with the others but it seems that they are discussing about something.

"Mal! Glad you could make it! Where is the hybrid?" Rez sneered at Mal, his prejudice towards Insania clearly showing. He didn't even bother to call her by her name anymore and whats worse is that he's not the only one who's doing so. But Insania has thick skin... As long as the they aren't doing anything to her, she doesn't really care about their hateful stares.

"She's right here... So whats the topic of discussion?" Mal gritted his teeth but still ask aloud.

"Nothing much, its just that... We're gonna stay here for exactly five days because Allan said he had an errand to do." (Russ)

"Isn't that a good thing though? We'd have plenty of time to rest and we'll also be able to fix our equipments, gather supplies, and purchase Town Portal Scrolls" (Hetir)

"Thats the problem, Allan said that once we'll head off, there will no longer be any stops unless its night." (Xerca)

Listening to their conversation while invisible, Insania giggled in excitement.. 'Isn't this the perfect time to use the recommendation letter and class up?' apparently she's quite confident she'd be able to do it in five days and class up before they set off again.

"Are we going to meet here in five days?" (Lainey)

"Sorta" Rez shrugged.

To Insania, theres no better place than Atoru to hone both her Archery and Sword proffiecieny. She then left the Mercenaries and wandered around the city, the [Concealment] wore off in the middle of a crowded street and her attire attracted some lustful gazes. She's not even wearing anything that lewd, but in a way she looks like a young nobles daughter with her yellow and silver colored sundress. She looks like fresh meat ripe for the taking. 

Insania couldn't handle the stares so she used [Concealment] every time it CD's, she then found a building the same as before but also different. From what she learned through her embarrasing sharrade last time, the Men and Women Gymnasiums are actually split in Atoru, she couldn't believe she didn't know that already.

Entering it she saw an extremely ripped woman standing at the entrance. 'She's probably an Instructor' thinking so Insania approached the ripped lady, showcasing six packed abs and lots of scars, with an intricate looking sheath on her waist.

"Hello Im Insania and I'm new here, can I ask you to point me to where the Dual-Weilding Instructor is?" Insania asked politely. The woman who's age is probably in the mid 30's looked at Insania and pointed at herself. 

"Umm..." She wasn't expecting that she'd be the one. "I'm very sorry, but can you please teach me the ways of the dual-swordsmanship?" scratching her head Insania asked the woman politely .

The ripped woman signalled Insania to follow her, passing through lots of jacked women on lifting weights and on the classic gym equipment they entered a room with mirrors on every side and a dummy right in the middle. Insania felt stifled that the Instructor hasn't said a word at all, she unconsciously concluded that she's mute. 

"I'm not mute I just hate my voice." she said in a very deep and very raspy voice unbecoming of a woman. Insania's eyes grew wide showing her obvious surprise. She thought it was a CROSSDRESSING MAN just like her!

"Yah I get that a lot, I'm Mira... I really do wish I had a voice like yours but that's merely wishful thinking.. Well then! get out of that pretty dress of yours and show me your moves, then I'll give you a training that will instantly improve your combat standards. Remember I charge by 10 gold coins per hour" after listening to her speak in one breath Insania already got used to her voice, she nodded, but then she unhesitatingly undressed and equipped her set. Mira wasn't even fazed by how unfeminine Insania was while she took off her dress, if Lainey or Hetir were here they'd barrage her with scolding.

"Im in your care teacher!" Insania bowed and gave the Recommendation Letter.

Mira accepted it and sighed. "I see, so I'll have to train you for free huh?" Insania pulled out her blades and started with fast slashes.

"Your stance is wrong, what are you? a Tanker?" her words easily punching a hole through Insania's pride, this is how she always fights she didn't know that it was the stance of a Tanker! Adjusting her footing a little bit she glanced at Mira.

Mira shook her head in disapproval. "Do I have to figure it out by myself?!" Insania groaned in displeasure, but seeing Mira only nod, she stopped grumbling and decided to piss her off a little. Insania tried all sorts of goofy stances and positions, a nerve could be spotted on Mira's forehead, her eyes were flinching in irritation and she almost lost her temper. Mira couldn't take it anymore and slapped Insania in the head and showed her the proper Dual-Swordsmanship stance.

For the rest of the day Mira beat some senses into Insania, she showed her how flawed her movements were and how to combat oponents of the same weapon type as her by sparring with her, but she wasn't too relentless like Jackus, she was a bonafide weapon instructor.

Now on the floor Insania groaned, she felt like she got destroyed internally and externally. To think that everything she thought was right were actually all flawed!

'DAMN!'

"Ok that's enough, I need to eat." Saying so Mira left, leaving Insania half-dead on the clear white floor. Pulling herself up Insania thought of the things she learned today and swore to practice it in real life too.

Hallo Author here, Do yall have any good ideas for my novel? Please tell me... I'll read them and consider it.

Also... Please check if there are any grammar and spelling issues. Thanks

7