Chapter 36 A Little Grind Wont Hurt
162 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days passed and its safe to say that Insania's gains were very considerable, in those three days Insania got beaten up by Mira innumerable times and in those beatings Insania learned so rapidly that she now has [Dual-Wielding Mastery(II)] and [One-handed Sword Mastery(IV)].

A masochist is now an understatement when describing Insania, Author can't seem to find the right word for describing someone who rapidly learns and improves themselves through constant beatings.

Once these two passives reach (V) she could combine it and create [Dual-Swordsmanship Mastery].

In those three days Insania has never left the building, once out she breathed in the fresh air and went to find a smithy. She planned on repairing those items before selling it to Atoru's auction house for a quick buck.

...

She was now in a dilemma again, if she finds out that the items she had is above the Rare rarity, a part of her would never let her sell it... Even if she desperately needs the money, its much better to hoard a weapon you can't use than sell it to a potential enemy.

*Ting Knights Boots[Fractured]

*Ting Helix Round Shield[Fractured]

*Ting Archaic Hat[Fractured]

*Ting Cloth Hood[Fractured]

*Ting Leather Gloves[Fractured]

*Ting Deadly Curved-Blade(Off-hand)[Fractured]*

The Deadly Curved-Blade was definitely getting sold, she had no use for it, she felt that there was no need to have [Short-Edged Weapon Mastery], This mastery doesn't only apply to daggers, but also to knives, shorts swords, weird looking sharp weapons. This Mastery is the one needed to become a Rouge then rank up to an Assassin class.

The Archaic Hat and, Cloth Hood were for magical classes. Now the last two were a little tricky, The Leather Glove is a Ranger set item, and it can even be equipped with other Leather type Bracers, and the Helix Round Shield was a shield that can be strapped on ones arm, thus she needed to learn [Shield-Bearing Mastery].

*Ting Exalted Spear [Fractured]*

*Ting Broken Torso[Fractured]*

*Ting Damas Body Armor[Fractured]*

*Ting Iron Helm[Fractured]*

The four looked ominous... Insania was scared of knowing their rarity. So once it got repaired to 100% durability she pushed it back in her bag and went straight off to auction the six items.

After confirming that its now on auction she walked idly around the city but a guy cladded in armor blocked her path and smiled devilishly. "Hey beautiful, wanna grind with us? We are currently lacking in damage dealers."

"Whats your teams level?" Insania asked a cold glint surfaced in her eyes.

" Im level 25 and my teams lowest level is 22!" a huge smile was plastered on his face.

*Ting Tanker: [TOO Handsome] has invited you to his party*

'Accept... Ah, what a narcissistic fella' Insania reeled in her disgust and followed him, she didn't feel any malice in his words, but she just can't figure out why he kept smiling like a retard and even if he did try something, Insania was confident that she could take care of him. After all no random person can match up to her stats, skills and mastery.

They walked a little bit in the city and met up with TOO Handsome's team and, before he can introduced them one by one Insania smiled and introduced herself first. "Heya! I'm Insania, Pleasure to meet ya'll"

"OK? ... Those are Sheena and Daffodyl the two female Caster, The Healer is Running Man34, The Bard is my friend Gimme-Guitar. and this beauty here, is my girlfriend, Kissmebaby58."

"We don't need any more, babe." Kissmebaby58 said as she glared at Insania.

"Relax, she may be pretty but I'd never replace you as the greatest damage dealer of my heart." TOO handsome held her blushing cheeks, making her moody temperament dissipate.

Insania almost barfed. "I should leave, I don't wanna be in the middle of this."

What the Tanker said really hit Insania, back IRL Onille has never tried picking up girls when he got dumped, but now she followed a man that already has a girlfriend as if its the most normal thing to DO! She tried to reason in her complex thoughts that she DIDN'T KNOW!.

" Please do forgive me and my girlfriend she's just too clingy when I bring someone she doesn't know." TOO Handsome pleaded Insania to stay and even prostrated in front of her. Kissmebaby58 looked like she wanted to kill Insania right now, but is somehow managing to not show it... Barely that is.

"Fine!" Insania conceded, she wanted to grind but she can't grind alone, players might notice something amiss about her.

TOO Handsome suddenly stood up and punched his fist in the air. "Yes! lets go hunt some Beastkins!" he started pacing hastily but a small voice broke the momentum of his steps.

"Why can't we just battle agains't mobs? Beastkin are smart, they always try to kill the magical classes first." the bard Gimme-Guitar said. This dude looks like he's 17 or 18 years old, he is atleast 6.1 feet, skinny with black hair, and a Guitar is strapped on his back.

"Stop being such a WUSS! How will we level up if we fight mobs! HUH?" Kissmebaby58 scorned.

"But ..." He stuttered as everyones gazes locked on him.

"Dude it'll be fine." TOO Handsome cut off his words and supported his girlfriend instead of his friend, Kissmebaby58 made provocative gestures at him.
Insania couldn't take such stupidity anymore and blurted out. " I guess you've never been fucked by beastkins before have you?" Onille Arvurg has always hated bullies. In his school there's almost hundreds of them and he's always the apostle of justice back in the day when he sees someone getting bullied in his presence he couldn't stop himself from helping.

TOO Handsome broke in cold sweat... He looked at Insania and his girlfriends confrontation for a few seconds and he shouted. "FINE! We'll grind Zombies!"

'Good choice' Insania nodded and followed his lead. They exited the city and walked for twenty straight minutes to finally get to a graveyard. This is the level 30-40 grindzone near the border city called Ars Cemetary. This place has a dungeon, a level thirty field boss and more than 500 zombies spawn here everyday.

Insania and co saw players going in and out of the entrance which is an opened metal gate with words spelled on top of it.

"Ars" Insania spoke and went inside the gate. Ars is the name of the Elite Zombie field boss in this grindspot. They saw players fighting left and right, and moved deeper in the graveyard they passed through players and zombies and stopped only after seeing, no other people.

"Whats the Plan?" Insania looked at TOO Handsome. "I'll pull three, baby will kite the two zombies and Insania help me deal with the ones who got my aggro."

Insania nodded... The plan wasn't really that great, it was straightforward and difficult to manage without proper teamwork but if she wanted to see the fruits of her training, then she'd go with whatever this guy has to say even if it comes to a failure. She then looked at the zombies and scanned one.

*Ting

Zombie(III)/Chaotic Being

Rarity: Common

Level: 30

Hitpoints: 5500

Damage: 80

Physical Defense: 20℅

Skills:[???]*

Insania knew these mobs skill and its called. [Chaotic Rage](Passive): For every 30 seconds in battle zombie will gain 40 damage or 10℅ movement speed increase.

TOO Handsome charged at the zombies and the team followed behind, except for the annoying Archer, although crude he still manage to pull three zombies towards himself without pulling the other two. Kissmebaby58 shot her arrows and lured the two zombies away from the team.

The three locked at TOO Handsome with bloodshot eyes and jumped at him, but he was skilled enough and manage to block them, keeping them in front of his shield.

The zombies movements were very slow but it was enough to put a strain on his hands. Insania pulled out her blades and stabbed both her swords at a joint that greatly dislocates the zombies body. -143! -140!

Although the [One-handed Sword Mastery(IV)] increased her attacks by giving her equipped sword an additional 15% damage. Her Common swords just had 32+4.8 max damage, so its pretty obsolete considering her current strength. She also still can't equip the Twin Blades of Lust that has a whooping 250 damage, its too noticeable to be used infront of other players who might backstabbed her at any given second.

Using quick footing she slashed around at the poor zombie dealing a thousand damage in a single breath. The Zombie(III) was torn apart and sinew flew around with every slash.

TOO Handsome's eyes grew wide. He couldn't believe it. Its as if this woman that he brought in his team was on a different level compared to other players, he then scanned her again but saw question marks for her level! 'Oh my GOD! Did I actually bring in a high leveled NPC?
'

With every slash the zombies screeched an ear piercing scream. The zombie jumped at Insania using all its strength for one last lunge. Insania reacted quickly, side-stepping to the right, then she stabbed at the zombies neck -144!, and used the other hand for an upward slash with a [Power-shot]! -282! Her swords sliced the zombie in two and thus killing it. She didn't waste a second and resumed attacking the mobs that were slapping TOO Handsome.

With a stupefied look TOO Handsome watched Insania kill a zombie with ease one on one. "RM BRO! Help us damage this thing!" he shouted to the Healer. Running Man34 nodded and the small spheres of golden light rejuvenating TOO Handsome's wounds stopped and the spheres of Holy Affinity Element slammed itself on the Zombie. -36 -36 -36

Holy Magic can be used either for sustainability or offense. After all Holy affinity spells causes double damage to Demons and Chaotic beings. Healer classes are indispensable for fighting against them. With the cover fire of pure Fire elemental magic from the two Casters and Holy spells. The zombie got bombarded to death. TOO Handsome stabbed his short-sword relentlessly at the zombie and neglected blocking.

Receiving wounds, left and right, he gritted his teeth and endured the pain, he knew he had no time for leisure, they need to kill this mob as quickly as possible to stop its passive from kicking in. The Bard wasn't idle either as he spammed his [Speedy Spell], [Musical Healing Note] on the Tanker then [Empowering Song](Constant). Bardic spells are divided into two category's the first are (Constant) spells which demands Manapoints per second to keep the spell in effect, either buffing or debuffing a large area around the Bard or the (Instant) that act like any other spell that instantly takes effect once finished casting.

And as quick as they started they killed the zombies chasing the Archer and took a little break.

"Big sis! You were amazing! I've never seen anyone else kill a zombie as fast as you did!" Gimme-Guitar exclaimed in pure awe.

"Not at all, Im more surprised about you though, You're a talented ranked up Bard in the Kingdom of Warriors and yet I see no guild insignia on you... Have those annoying guild recruiters gone blind already?" She chuckled.

"Hehe really?" Gimme-Guitar scratched his head in embarrassment. "Its not that great actually, when I started this game I was already eligible to class up though."

"REALLY?" Insania was startled! This kid is a pure talent! Or maybe he was already proffiecient with the Guitar IRL and just innately brought all he's learned once he created his avatar. Thats because if you buy any mastery at all with SP it will always start at (0/None) So the one Mastery that you were gifted is the only one showcasing your true talent in the real world.

8