Chapter 37 Well That Went Badly
140 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whilst Gimme-Guitar and Insania were chatting merrily, TOO Handsome had a weird look on his face as he gazed at Insania's back. Turning around Insania was about to rally the team for another grind but was met with their stifling stares.

"Are you really a Player?" TOO Handsome asked Insania as their eyes locked, Insania didn't look elsewhere and answered. "Yes... Id be weirded out by all yer ridiculous names if I weren't!"

"Then why is your Level, Class, and Race in question marks! HUH?" (Running Man34)

"Items exist, and you're probably too poor to know the rarity above Uncommon(W)" Insania snickered.

"WHAT?!" Running Man34 bursted violently to Insania's outright provocation but he knew as a Healer he couldn't do anything to her. TOO Handsome though stood between Insania and RM changing the conversation to a more peaceful course.

"Now, now... we are actually happy that you are here with us. With your damage output we can finally reach level 30 in a day if there's no mishaps but there is still a concern about not knowing your class and levels."

"There are a lot of things you didn't ask me about when you suddenly picked me up." Pausing Insania looked at the Archer's vexed expression and continued "Its not like I followed you for your stupidity or anything... its just that I also wanted to grind and I couldn't do it by myself!"

"Nah, Im pretty sure you're capable of doing it big sis! You're just being humble!" (Gimme-Guitar)

'Again with the big sis? What is wrong with you? I never told you to call me that!' Insania thought. "Ahem... as for my class... Im a Sword-Master and my level is 24" Of course this was a lie, but how else can she explain her high damage with the sword?

"!!! "  They all gasped in amazement and showed different types of reactions. Insania shrugged and looked towards Gimme-Guitar. "You guys have a guildless Bard as a teammate and yet y'all are shock to find a Sword-Master? Really?" Its true that its ten times easier to find a rank up Physical class than a Magical class one like Mage, Priest, and Bard in the Kingdom of Warriors... If the strong player guilds of Atoru were to catch a whiff of Gimme-Guitar they'd send hundreds of different guild contracts to him in order to bring him in their guild.

"Ok.. If you're really the real deal then you wouldn't mind being under a non-aggression contract right?" TOO Handsome said, one can never be too safe when grinding with an unknown individual.

" What's the terms and punishments?" Insania asked and watched TOO Handsome pull out a parchment from his bag. "Well its the same terms but will only be in effect while were inside a Party"

" How will I know that you won't kick me out and attack me if an item drops?" Insania stared daggers at TOO Handsome and tightly gripped her sword, its also only natural for her to be on guard against these players.

" Hah! you must be new like my friend there, apparently there is no way for a person to kick out a player inside their party when they're under a non-aggression contract unless said player do so willingly."  TOO Handsome answered with a smile.

"*Sigh* Its not like any of you can take me on anyways, Fine! all of you sign the contract first and then once we're done we'll resume grinding!"

Once all was done, Insania was given the contract for safe keeping, its not a strong contract so the effects will be null and void once it got destroyed. They all resumed grinding at top speed and kept going in deeper 'till they met with level 35+ mobs like Ghouls and Zombie(III). After two hours of grind and rest they spotted seven clumped up  zombies.

"This time I'll pull a majority of the mobs away 'cause somebody couldn't do it right!" Insania stared at the Archer behind TOO Handsome and continued. "You all nuke the ones I can't aggro" Insania said and everyone else nodded.

*Ting

Zombie(III)/Chaotic Being

Rarity: Common

Level: 38

Hitpoints: 6900

Damage: 170

Physical Defense: 20℅

Skills : [???]*

The Hitpoint progression of higher leveled zombies are weird, but the only indication of higher leveled zombies without the aid of a scan is the amount of wounds on their bodies. They went into position and Insania picked up a rock. She then threw it at the zombies with a [Power-shot]. The rock flew at breathtaking speeds and smashed on one of the mobs jaw. -107!

All the mobs rushed at Insania, then  TOO Handsome behind the rushing zombies used [Taunt] pulling two zombies away.

Afterwards the backline classes attacked and did considerable damages with their spells and arrows but they still needed more than three minutes to nuke down the two zombies, Gimme-Guitar casted [Speedy Spell] on Insania.

[Speed Melody](Instant): In a range of 7 meters, Any unit hit by this spell will receive 30% movement speed boost for 55 seconds.

Cast-time: 6 seconds

Cooldown: 15 seconds

Manacost: 900

The mobs movements were all too predictable for Insania, she can even run around the field while inflicting some minor damages, and jumped over any obstacles with nimble footing.

Meanwhile TOO Handsome couldn't retaliate against the mobs and hid himself behind his shield, its because zombies attacking him had too much stats for a player like him and all it takes are four scratches to end his life.

TOO Handsome used another [Taunt] after the first two died and pulled another two away from Insania, but these two weren't normal.. They already had additional speed and damage thanks to their passive [Chaotic Rage].

"Kuh, they're strong! but!" he groaned, but then revealed a smile as heals, fireballs and arrows bombarded the two zombies that locked on him, they were strong, absurdly so for a level 25 player but! it isn't his job to deal Damage! all he had to do, IS stop them from moving! Tankers are classes that offer countless lockdown skills like stuns, taunts, debuffs and and many more, they are specifically designed to let the user last longer for effective crowd-controlling and long term battles.

Flesh got burned and arrows got punctured on the zombies facing TOO Handsome, with the help of Insania's damage they finally killed them! But they still couldn't rest, Its not good to let zombies run around and stack up on damage and speed with their [Chaotic Rage] passive.

[Basic Heal]!(Healer)

[Musical Healing Note]!(Bard)

The Bard and Healer casted their healing spells on TOO Handsome and rejuvenated his state but they weren't enough to stop his escalating [Fatigue] debuff.

TOO Handsome rushed back at the mobs but the ground beneath his feet suddenly cracked and rotted hands grabbed at his feet, locking him in place.

For the players grinding inside chaotic being infested places these things are the most annoying mobs, they're called Lurking Zombie(III). They always hides just below everyones feet and sets traps on unsuspecting foes. Once they grabbed at you they'll be able to lock you in place untill their skills duration or untill they got killed and pulled out of the ground..

Insania didn't think for a second that TOO Handsome would get out of those things unscathed, she then sheated her swords and pulled out the Bow that she got from the Beastkin ambush.

She closed her eyes and conjured a blue mana arrow using [Mana-shot]. Then she accompanied it with a [Fatal-Shot] and [Triple-shot]. Her arrows zoomed in on the Lurking Zombies(III) latching on TOO Handsome and split itself in three dealing 234! 414! 230! 230! damage. The Stun proc on the first damage and the Attack proc on the third, but she didn't stop there, with every one second cooldown of Mana-shot she rapidly fired at the Lurking Zombies while also keeping a safe distance kiting the other mobs.

"Hey! YOU Said you said you were a Sword-Master!" Kissmebaby58 screamed! But Insania didn't answer her, she rapidly fired at the Lurking zombies till they died.

Despite already killing so many zombies which were higher leveled than her today, she could only level up by one?. She now knew that being in a party lets people grind faster but level up slower.

Insania stared at her stomach, she felt something was amiss. Then it came like  a stove being plugged in. She felt her body burning up, she also felt a tingling itch just below her stomach, maybe inside her crotch?

0o0

She felt like something could come out of it AT ANY SECOND! Her legs lost strength and she couldn't stop herself from collapsing like a building. She incessantly screamed inside but on the dusty cemented surface of this cemetary where her immobile body lies, her mouth foamed, and she began scratching the surface just below her stomach.

The temptation to scratch was irrepressible and made her mind go blank, she tried ignoring it but it became WORSE! oh how she wished she could give ANYTHING! anything at all for that itch to VANISH!

"What happened?!"  TOO Handsome shouted to his team, Gimme-Guitar wrote golden scripts in the air and shot an [Over-Fatigue Dispell] at Insania but it looked ineffective. "ITS NOT WORKING!" GG cried out.

[Over-fatigue Dispell](Instant): With a 5 meter range any units hit by this spell will instantly feel refreshed and all [Fatigue] and [Over-Fatigue] debuff will be remove for five minutes( If they still keep straining their stamina, then they will suffer twice the backlash) 

Manacost: 1000

Cast-time: 10 seconds

Cooldown: 1 minute

"Then what the hell is she doing? Is she just trying to prank us!?" Kissmebaby58 shouted, her words filled with scorn and irritation.

The three mobs ran after Insania with intense glee, it can finally kill the wench that was toying with it for so long. TOO Handsome rushed to her rescue and felt faster than ever before! Finally getting near enough he screamed a [Taunt] skill and

the zombie that was about to jump at Insania made a 180 degree turn and jumped at him instead! TOO Handsome got pushed back a little but the other two zombies also jumped at him and pushed him further and making him lose his footing, They all screeched in delight at their incapacitated foe. TOO Handsome coughed out blood but he wasn't incapacitated he used [Unbreakable State] and then his skin underneath the armor shone.

[Unbreakable State]: Users body will become immovable for 5 seconds allowing it to negate all incoming Physical and Magical damage.

Manacost: 150

Cooldown: 10 minutes.

TOO Handsome gritted his teeth as blow after blow landed all over his body, [Unbreakable State] protects you from all incoming damage but that doesn't mean you will gain zero pain tolerance. 

Insania's mind was blank she really hated herself. But it just felt so good, Onille has never tried it out before but in those four seconds of hardcore rubbing or maybe it was scratching her brain suddenly had thoughts like.

What if you climax?

What if its really good?

What if you'll get addicted to it?

In these strange what if episodes Gimme-Guitar screamed and broke her out of her stupor but she still couldn't see.

"BIG SIS ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" Gimme-Guitar had a grim expression, he thought it was his fault Insania was like this, he rolled Insania over and held her nape... Her eyes had no pupils and he thought she was dead, but he still screamed, screamed at Insania to get up!

At the third shout Insania's had a fiery glint in her eyes, she pushed herself up and charged at the zombie unconsciously summoning the Twin Blades of Lust again.

-508!

-507!

-510!

-508!

-512!

-508!

She slashed around her blades with all her strength dealing damages two times higher than her previous attacks. Except for TOO Handsome, everyone watched Insania shred the three zombies apart in a matter of eight harrowing seconds. Then like a machine that ran out of gas, she fell on her knees whilst the Twin Blades of Lust vanish into thin air, at the corner of her eye was a dropped item from the zombie.

8