Chapter 40 Creating A Skill Already?
369 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hooded figure above the trees watched Insania take down a Lizaaar alone! although she wasn't unscathed no player or non-player was crazy enough to challenge a monster like the nimble, hard, and smart Lizaaar alone! The figure truly believed that Insania would die, but now that she came out victorious the figures curiosity reached breathtaking heights, he then slowly approached Insania from a distance and stalked her.

...

"Wooooh! what a rush!" Insania used the skill [Trading Points] and slowly regained her lost manapoints at the expense of hitpoints, she also opened up the Blade-Ranger class skill shop. She saw lots of newly added skills and passives that weren't available before but it seems that it was just a combination of the Ranger skill shop and Sword-Master skill shop. Which made her depressed.

No matter! She now needed a Sword-Master skill that can be spammed and used evasively and in less than a minute she found the perfect skill.

[Stab n Slash]: In a lunging attack deal 200℅ weapon damage+(75% Str+ 50% Dex) afterwards, slash in any direction dealing exactly 350℅ weapon damage+(75% STR+ 50% DEX). Manacost : 250

Cooldown: 40 seconds.

It was beautiful, truly the best skill that meets her slightly high expectations, she also learned from the forums that she doesn't necessarily have to follow the skills description, if she can time it right she can stab one hand and slash with the other.

She wanted to go grind again but she felt some very very annoying gazes, she couldn't really see it, but she knew that she was being watched. She stood menacingly and shouted. "I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! STOP BEING A STALKER!!! COME OUT AND FACE ME!" her voice was loud, but it didn't contain any anger, instead it was a mix of disgust and irritation.

...

'Oh shit? Did she find me out?! HOW!? IM 200 METERS AWAY!' the figure stalking Insania heard her loud and clear, and now he was having a mental breakdown whether to run or to show himself. He couldn't help but stare at the Skull wearing savage looking woman in awe, he was shook to the core, so much that his heart beat faster than normal, his alarm bells rang at the back of his mind telling him to get away from such a dangerous person but he didn't leave, instead he saw other figures appearing one by one 40 meters nearer to the woman, they all had hoods, but he was sure those aren't bandits... They held a different feeling to the normal Bandit when looking at them. They looked more deadly, and professional. He finally resolved himself, he slowly lurked a distance away from the fight but still close enough to aid the woman if she ever needs its. He knew playing hero would be the death of him, but saving a damsel in distress has been one of his childhood dreams. Everyone has dreams they look forward to and he was no exemption.

...

"Tell me... How much money did Reiss tell you I had?" Insania licked the blood off her sword and made a really sadistic smile. The 12 hooded figures were taken aback by her words. In their minds different thoughts swirled.

'H-how did she know?'

'Shit! We've been compromised!'

'What a dangerous WENCH!'

'Did she kill that Lizaaar by herself? IMPOSSIBLE!'

'I can't see anything except for her Hitpoints at all! What kind of item is she wearing!? '

None of them spoke, to them who are trained in the art of assassination it was a taboo to speak to ones opponent. But they all knew... that the target that they're currently facing is no normal player.

"Sigh... Pathetic... Since none of you are coming to me I'll whittle you all down then." Saying so Insania sheated her Twin Blades of Lust and pulled out the Weak Long Bow from her inventory.

7 of the 12 rushed at Insania from all directions and 5 of them positioned themselves. Insania could see everything, there were 2 Rangers, 3 Casters and 7 Physical classes, if one of them were a Beast-Tamer then it'd make things four times harder for her. She jumped back and used [Double Jump] to reach the highest elevation possible, then she rapidly scrolled through the skill shop and took [Manabomb-shot] skill.

[Manabomb-shot]: Imbues the arrowhead with explosive and uncontrollable mana that will make the arrow explode in three seconds after activation dealing 300+(30% Magic Power)+ weapon damage(+60% STR+ 65% DEX). (The scope of explosion will mainly be calculated by the users Magic Power)

Manacost: 300

Cooldown: 30 seconds.

She knocked a [Mana-shot], and used [Triple Shot] along with [Manabomb-shot]. The blue mana arrow split into three and glowed in an incontrollable sheen, it vibrated as if it was about to explode at any given second then whilst in mid-air she let loose, then she heard a notification.

*Ting(1)Creation Point has been used*

*Ting High-Ranger skill: [Triple Mana Explosive Arrow] has been created*

*Ting your [Bow and Blade Wielding Mastery] has risen by 1*

BOOOOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

623.1! 

312.4!

312.4!

The three Casters died without a hitch and as amazing as it was, she had no time to celebrate, she was currently falling at a really fast velocity, whilst near her point of impact the seven melee classes stood ready to attack her.

She calmly smiled as she knocked her bow and shot the newly created skill. [Triple Mana Explosive Arrow]!

[Triple Mana Explosive Arrow]: Conjures three [Mana-shot] arrows, filled with explosive and uncontrollable mana that will make the arrows explode in two seconds after activation dealing 250+(30% Magic Power)+ weapon damage(+60% STR+ 65% DEX). (The scope of explosion will mainly be calculated by the users Magic Power)

Manacost: 950

Cooldown: 1 minute 30 seconds

And once she was just two seconds from hitting the ground and getting attacked. Her body exuded a blinding sheen, that forced her melee attackers to close their eyes.[Over-charged]!

*Ting users stored [119.2 lightning damage] has been converted into 119.2 Agility stat*

BOOOOOM!

She timed it so perfectly that the moment her opponents closed their eyes, the [Triple Mana Explosive Arrow] made contact with two Berserkers that blocked her retreat, instantly killing the both of them.

*Ting you have leveled up*

She was about to sprint to her retreat when she heard fluctuations in the air, then before she could react a cloud of black dust exploded in front of her face. She felt suffocated, twas as if her windpipes and nostrils wouldn't let her inhale oxygen. She lost her strength and fell on her knees, then with a thud her upper body fell.

*Ting you have been inflicted [Sleep(X)] debuff*

She couldn't even hear anything as her eyes went blank.

...

'Shit why didn't she run?!... No but she was easily killing them just a second ago so maybe she's actually a hidden expert? IS THAT!' The figure spectating at Insania's battle with the twelve assailants was utterly shook to the core again. Looking at the battlefield from a relatively elevated position, he saw 5 corpses, whilst the remaining 7 gathered around the laying Insania, seemingly discussing amongst themselves.

'Shit I have to do something!'

The hooded figure, sprinted away from the assailants, passing through the beautiful ecosystem of the Lizaaar's. He ran towards a cave which is a place densely packed with the Lizaaar monsters. Then at the entrance of the cave he covered himself with Monster Incense that is specifically suited to draw in reptilian monsters, then the figure ran back towards Insania's direction.

...

Rumble... Rumble... Rumble...

"Did any of you hear that?" Asked the Ranger.

"Nope" One of them answered.

"But still, to think that we'd lose five men to a fucking solo player, What are we going to do tell the boss?" One frantically said.

"Relax... The Boss already knew we'd have casualties on our sides, but there's something bugging me" One of the Swords-Master stroked his chin, while examining the laying Insania.

"What is it boss?" [Assassin]

"Didn't this wench have two swords sheated in her scabbards?" (Sword-Master)

" Yeah? why?" The Ranger looked at Insania and his eyebrows went up, his eyes wide as an owl.

"WHERE IS IT?" At the Ranger's sharp cry the others were also bamboozled.

After calming down they all mutually agreed, they'd have to milk this wench dry of all her items and gold. The one with the strongest strength stat, carried Insania on his shoulders... But since their two muscles died(The Berserkers) they had to constantly help the one carrying her.

Before the one leading them could even take the tenth step back to their lair, they finally noticed the tremors. Looking towards the source of the rumbling, one of them screamed, the others got weak in the knees but the one carrying Insania burst forward and screamed behind his six allies.

"Stall them! I cannot outrun them while carrying this bitch!"

"But BOSS?" They cried out and pleaded for mercy. If theres one thing worse than dying in this game is either being tortured or trampled by a stampeding quadrupedal mob. Both of which are horrible ways to die.

"THATS AN ORDER!" The Swords-Master screamed and decided to focus his attention infront. He was also relieved that he was the one carrying Insania if not he'd have no choice but to stall for time too.

The remaining six shuddered and watched as fifty level 70+ Lizaaar's rampaged towards them. They couldn't even do a last hurrah because they didn't have a Defender that can withstand utterly powerful impacts without being pushed back.

Unknown to any of them, a person that is very adept at invisibility skills, passed right between them. The invisible figure was trained in harsh conditions to erase his presence to the highest degree while invisible, even being successful in sneaking up to monsters 100 levels higher than himself. This isn't a normal feat because monsters no matter how dumb a monster is they're able to sense the presence of an intruder that is below their level without relying on their senses. Like sight, smell, hearing or touch as for the more territorial monsters the chances of being able to sneak inside their den is in the negatives.

The only reason why the Lizaaar's despite being unable to see, smell, hear or even feel the hooded figure was because of the Monster Reptilian Incense, it is a concoction that is beyond the physical understanding of senses, in which Reptilian monsters will forever be drawn towards it while it is still in effect.

The invisible figure despite being imperceivable to the naked eye looked to be gaining quite the ground despite the Sword-Master's headstart. It might even be safe to say that his speed was double to that of Insania. But if that were truly the case then this figure must've sacrificed his damage dealing stat and loaded them all into Agility.

Pulling what looks like a hollow tube out of a secret compartment in his left bracer he loaded it with something and held it infront of his mouth.

Pyuk...

Something flew out of the hollow tube and hit the nape of the Swords-Master. Meanwhile the Swords-Master heard a very vexing notification.

*You have been inflicted with [Sleep(V)] debuff*

The higher the (_) stack of a debuff the stronger it is, and the longer itd last. So for Insania who got a [Sleep(X)], without a cure or a very High Dispell from either a Bard or Priest, she'd be sleeping till she logs out.

As the Swords-Master's fell to the ground with Insania on his shoulders, the figure gently held Insania, in a somewhat Princess carry position and pulled out a scroll. He chanted incomprehensible magic language for ten seconds.

Of course were if not for the six that were left behind, those ten seconds of chanting might've been too short allowing the raging Lizaaar to catch up to the invisible figure.

At the ten second mark, one of the charging Lizaaar's was just 1.3 seconds too late as the two vanished into thin air.

AN: Im gonna take a long break but I'll resume daily updates once in I feel like it, I aint promising nothin though.

9