Ch20 – The lost six months
2.4k 26 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch20 - The lost six months

 

After our visit to the guild branch of Yokke village, we proceeded to go shopping around Yokke village after leaving our baggage in Gerard-san's office. The main thing that Lily keep nagging me to get is clothing and underwear so before anything else, we will start our shopping trip by looking at clothing for me.

After having a light breakfast, we separated with Taki. He will be restocking our camping supplies and necessities while Lily and I will shop for clothes. I feel bad for dumping all the hard work to Taki but shopping for clothes is hard work for me as well! 

 


 

In Yokke village, there is only one street for shopping as it is a lot smaller compared to Distodia. Most of the booths are set up by travelling merchants. Distodia is a capital while Yokke village is just a village as stated in its name. The reason why Yokke village is so popular is because of its hot springs, making it a good place for a vacation. However being located on top of a mountain, there are many monsters roaming around thus the help of hunters are always needed. 

 


 

[Please Lily, I'm not ready for this!]

The first place that Lily and I stop at is a store that sells women's underwear.

[Really? Onee-can, for how long do you want to wear my underwear?]

[Geh… But we can come back later when I am mentally prepared.]

[That will never happen, we might as well get this over with first. I will even help you pick out some cute ones.]

Lily said with her eyes sparkling. She then pulled me into the shop while smiling from ear to ear. She looks dangerously excited about this. 

[Hi there. I will like to have her measured.]

Lily happily said while pushing me towards the shop attendant. 

[Sure, please follow me into the dressing room.]

The shop attendant replied with a smile. With that, I was pushed into the dressing room by Lily.

 


 

A few minutes later, in the dressing room.

[Alright from top to bottom, your three sizes are…]

[Waaaa waaaa waaaaaa! You don't have to say it out!]

I stopped the shop attendant before she can finish her sentence. 

[Alright honoured customer, here is your size. Do take your time to choose what you want.]

The shop attendant said with a smile after handing me a slip of paper and left the dressing room subsequently. 

[That was cute and entertaining.]

Lily said, standing beside me in the dressing room like she just enjoyed a show.

[Trying to cover yourself with your hands with a flushed face while the shop attendant is measuring you.]

[Says the one that stripped me! The shop attendant even said that there was no need for me to take off my clothes!]

I said while pouting, turning my head away from Lily.

[Eh? Did she?]

Lily asked as she acts like she does not know. Really, what can I do about this little sister of mine? While Lily keeps trying to get my attention, I shifted my head away to avoid eye-contact with her, still pouting. Suddenly, I can feel a warmth at my back. It is Lily hugging me from behind.

[Please don't get mad, I am just trying to make up for the time that I lost with you…]

Lily whispered in my ears with a sad tone in her trembling voice.

[I…]

But the moment when I turned around, Lily is smiling brightly just like she always is.

[Just kidding.]

She said. But her bluff will never get through me. My cute little sister that always come hugging me when I got home, cries when I stayed out and comes running to me crying when I finally returned home. Does she think that I do not understand how she felt during the six months? 

[I am not mad Lily. I will never get mad at you. You are my one and only cute little sister after all.]

I said to Lily as I bring her closer for a hug.

[Umu. I'm sorry if I went too far.]

[Glad that you know it.]

I said as I began squeezing her cheeks. The funny part was that we were having this kind of interaction when I am naked.

After that, Lily picked out a few sets of bras and panties for me and I bought seven sets of the ones that Lily picked. With that, we left the store after thanking the shop attendant for her professional service. 

Afterwards, we went looking around some of the booths set up by the merchants that deals with clothing, Lily bought some clothes for me and got us some matching pairs while she was at it. What we bought are dresses, blouses, shorts and skirts in many different colours for casual wear. I also bought myself a cloak so I can hide myself better when walking around towns and villages. For armours, Lily said that it will be better if we order make back in Distodia as we will not be staying long in Yokke village. Pre-made equipment is useless for us high ranking hunters.

 


 

[Onee-chan, why don't we head towards the hot springs? You had been wanting to get a proper bath right?]

[Ohhh~ Alright, let's go.]

My eyes can't help but sparkle when Lily suggested going to the hot springs. Having done with our shopping, we decided to have a dip in the hot springs.

While on the way to the hot springs, I can't stop smiling to myself thinking that I will finally get a proper bath, what's more is that it's a hot spring you know? The hot springs! Being in an over the top mood, I began humming an anime song. (a.n. Seven apples on the witches tree~ no copyright intended…)

 


 

The hot springs we are headed to is located right behind the guild building. It's a special service for hunters that worked hard in subjugating the monsters around the village.

[Onee-chan! Where are you going?!]

Lily said as she pulled me away from the male changing room's entrance. Oh right, I'm a girl now. I got so excited that I forgot about it… Wait… Doesn't that mean I will have to use the female's hot spring where all the girls will be naked?! Realizing that, my face began to grow hot and steam can be seen rising on the top of my head. Expectation? Excitement? Embarrassment? I have no idea! My manly pride will not allow me to invade the sacred grounds dreamt by every man alive.

[Stop your useless thoughts and let's just go in already...]

Lily said with dead eyes as she began pulling me into the female's changing room. 

 


 

About twenty minutes later, I got out of the hot springs as my head is starting to get dizzy.

There was no one else besides me and Lily in the hot springs. What am I expecting? It's still in the middle of the day and most of the hunters are still out on a quest. There are not many female hunters to begin with. I have no idea whether to feel relieved or disappointed. 

I bought milk from the drinks counter and started gulping down the white liquid down my throat.

[[Puhaaa!]]

I voiced out my satisfaction after downing the milk in one go and to my surprise, someone else did the same thing as me at the same time right beside me. When I turned to look who it is made me even more surprised. The person beside me is Taki.

[Taki?!]

[Oh, Kalia. Are you done with your shopping?]

[Yea, what about you?]

[I am done with mine too. Let's go for lunch and start preparing for our departure.]

[Un, let's do that. I will go get Lily so wait here for a bit.]

I said to Taki as I went off to get Lily who is still relaxing in the hot springs.

 


 

After having our late lunch in the guild building we went back to Gerard-san's office and started preparing for our departure.

We took about an hour to finish our preparation and thanked Gerard-san for his assistance before we head to the stable to get Kuro.

It's finally time to leave Yokke village, it is nice here with the hot springs and everything but I want to hurry back to Distodia to see Jun and Seria. If possible, we can all come to Yokke village together one day for a hot spring trip.

Just when we are about to leave after getting our horses, a very veeeery loud noise can be heard throughout the entire village, the sound of a large bell being repeatedly hit in a rhythmic manner. It goes like, "DING, DING DING, DING~ DING, DING DING, DING~"

[Onee-chan! That's the alarm for dragon attack!]

 


 

Author's note:

(Waaa! I can't believe I cried in front of Onii-chan again!) < is what Lily is thinking while submerging her head into the hot spring when she is alone. Trying to cool off the embarrassment from before.

Nex chapter will oso b around 4 days.

By the way, which anime's song was Kalia humming? Answer in the comment below~

 

49