Ch 9: Changes
1.9k 15 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Huh?'

I let out a small gasp as I touched my head. I could feel two little sharp edges come in contact with my fingers. I poked then and my fingers hurt a little.

"And you hair too nii san. It's different from before." Said Inosuke as he pointed at my face or my hair to be exact.

"Huh?" I was once again confused as I ruffled my hair a little.

Now I was a lot more excited than before. I quickly took Inosuke's hand and started running full speed towards the closest lake I knew of.

I was cursing myself for not having stolen a mirror from one of the villagers until we reached a big lake near a clearing in the forest.

I let go of Inosuke's hand and slowly walked towards the lake and when I saw my face reflected in the water I squealed in excitement.

My face and eyes were the same as before but my hair were completely different.

I now had Crimson red hair which turned into Azure colored near the ends.

I quickly moved my hair to see the sharp bumps on my head.

I now had two little horns coming out of my head with the right horn having little Crimson red carvings on it.

The left horn on the other hand had similar carvings but was also surrounded by little letters with both of them being Azure colored.

{Author: Kinda like Endorsi Jahad but with the markings}

But the best part was my chest and limbs. My left arm had a tattoo on it in the shape of a Wolf while my right arm had a Dragon shaped tattoo on it.

My chest had a strange mark in the center made from a mix of the same colors as my hair.

The mark looked like a blood red Sun giving off Blue rays of light. It was really small barely able to cover a small part of my already small baby chest.

' If this was my previous world I would've gotten wierd looks for a single one of these tattoos let alone all the hair color and horn stuff.' I thought while chuckling at my new appearance.

[Author: Won't this make him twice the amount of 'HORNY' than normal?]

[Author: Okay that was a bad one, I'm gonna go die now.]

All in all I think I got a pretty good deal. I mean I got awesome hair and tattoos. My face was already handsome.

" Hey Inosuke let's train." I said as I got excited to get stronger and getting out of this mountain.

" Sure nii san." Inosuke said as we both started to walk back to the cave.

4 Weeks later

*Inosuke's POV*

'Nii San Is a Demon!!!' I thought while looking at my elder brother.

It has been a few weeks since my elder brother fell unconscious and woke up again and I'm not sure why but he has changed a lot.

At first I was pretty excited to train because I wanna be strong like Nii san but now my whole body hurts like hell right now.

At the start it was just some basic excercises but now I don't even know how I'm surviving this.

Nii San asked me to do some kinda wierd breathing excercise and try to control my muscles while doing that.

At first I wanted to ask what it was all about but I simply decided to that it would be a lot of thinking so I decided to trust my Nii san.

Nii san also did his own version of the wierd excercise.

I wanted to copy him but when I tried I felt incredible pain sharper than the one I was feeling previously when I was doing my own. Trying to replicate his muscle movements and breathing patterns felt like torture.

I even fell unconscious because of that as my brain simply shut down because of the pain.

*Asura's POV*

' Haha, this is the best. I've never felt better.' I thought while giving a evil villain chuckle in my mind.

I was feeling euphoric with the amount of power I could accumulate due to my breathing styles.

I had divided day time for 'Dragon Breathing'  and Night time for 'Wolf Breathing'.

I had many speculations about the breathing techniques in the anime but I must say that despite the pain the power was equally worth it.

While using Dragon Breathing I  could feel my body growing stronger and using Wolf Breathing felt like my body was becoming more precise with it's actions I could see clearer walk better. All in all it allowed me to make less wasteful moves but using them hurt like hell.

I decided to ask Inosuke to train with me as I felt that it would be better for him to get a handle on breathing techniques before I get him a sword and he somehow fell unconscious. I wonder why?

Anyway this was my progress in the breath styles after the weeks of practice.

[ Dragon Breathing: Level 1

Exp: 4/100. ]

[ Wolf Breathing: Level 1

Exp: 3/100 ]

The levels didn't go up as high as I expected but I could easily feel the strength augmentation I was getting.

Even my nose was a lot sharper and now I could smell most things clearly. 

[Author: Don't ask me how he levelled up his nose. Don't wanna write that part.]

My jaw felt a lot stronger too, I was now easily able to tear boar hides like they were paper.

Inosuke also got a lot stronger than before I nudged him and I know that he was getting closer towards Beast breathing.

I let him copy my breathing patterns to see the effects and he fell unconscious. Guess the only way to practice my breathing styles are by having a lot of regeneration.

I could feel my body a lot more clearly than before and I even tried to test my healing capabilities and was quite satisfied.

I tried cutting small pieces of meat off my leg and found that the bleeding stopped in a matter of seconds and there was no visible scar after an hour.

The effects were a lot worse while using Breath styles but I guess I could work on that.

All in all I had a lot to train and a lot to learn regarding my breath styles but I had something I had to absolutely do otherwise my curiosity would kill me. 

I had to explore the mountain a little more. I got Inosuke ready in a jiffy as even he was excited. It was kinda hard to get permission from the pack but a little bit of cooked meat can work wonders on those wolves.

Now let's try to explore our home a little more.

65