Ch 19: Injuries and Healing
1.4k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is-" My eyes widened at seeing what was in front of me.

"Fenris!! Cerberus!! What the fuck happened!" I shouted while running forward with full force.

Both Fenris and Cerberus were in their Titan forms and were seriously injured right now. They had several scars and many patches of their Fur were missing and their skin was showing. Fenris was limping from a leg.

" Who the fuck dared to do this!" Inosuke shouted from behind me.

"Calm down Inosuke, we need to think straight right now. Check for any injuries and be careful. We don't wanna cause more pain than absolutely necessary." 

Suddenly I saw something moving on top of Fenris. I immediately drew my sword but I couldn't climb on Fenris without hurting his back.

"Fenris try to calm down a little okay bud?" I said while resting my hand on Fenris's face. He relaxed and slowly moved his body to show me what was on top of him.

"How the fuck did this happen?"I said with a shocked expression.

What I saw in front of me was Tanjiro Kamado himself and he looked like shit. His face was covered with his own blood and his Clothes were ripped apart showing several serious wounds. His chest had claw marks on them.

I gently took him off Fenris's back and took a look at his injuries. 

' Shit! Whatever did this might be following them. We don't have time to heal their injuries the conventional way, guess I'll have to do this by myself,huh. It's a good thing he doesn't have broken bones or it would've hurt like hell.'

Cerberus was still in a better shape then Fenris, most likely Fenris took more damage because he couldn't move too much with the risk of Tanjiro sustaining more injuries, even if that wasn't the case Fenris would never allow Cerberus to get hurt. In that aspect my companion was too similar to me, we both couldn't see our younger brothers getting hurt.

"Everyone get on Cerberus's back and start moving. Climb on his back carefully. We need to move if we don't want to end up in the same way as the guy in front of us." I said while pointing at Tanjiro.

Haku and Zenitsu were visibly pale right now while Inosuke was visibly raging and tears were escaping his eyes while looking at Cerberus who was letting out small whimpers due to the pain he was feeling.

" Inosuke, catch this." I said while throwing Inosuke a bottle with a red liquid from my 'INVENTORY'. He caught it and without hesitation fed it to Cerberus, who upon drinking it visibly relaxed and we could see him slowly standing.

'Fuck, this hurts.' I said while gritting my teeth and my nose started bleeding.

I didn't hesitate and took out another bottle and made Fenris drink the red liquid.

Now my skin ruptured and the skin on my arms started cracking.

"Inosuke quickly get everyone on Cerberus and start moving. Go around the mountain and try to be as discreet as possible."

"But what about yo-?" Before Inosuke could finish his sentence I gave him a glare.

"Inosuke we don't have time. Move. Immediately."

"Don't worry brother, I'll be following you. We gotta fight some strong guys don't we? I also gotta get my little brother some gifts. What kind of shitty brother would I be if I couldn't keep my promises." I said while giving a small smirk to my brother.

Inosuke said nothing and just gave me a small nod and immediately got everyone to mount Cerberus and moved out quickly but I was still able to catch a small tear in his eyes.

'Geez it's just some pain brother. It's a good thing you aren't the older one. I didn't even wanna tell you about this skill. Not until much later but well plans are made to be destroyed. In this world nothing ever goes according to our plans.' I thought but immediately got on my knees as another wave of pain hit me. Fenris immediately stood up and looked at me with concern. He was now regenerating at a visible speed and his skin was also healing fast.

"Don't worry Fenris. Ca- can you carry us both on your back?" I asked to which I got a small nod from Fenris.

I immediately carried Tanjiro and mounted Fenris. Fenris was no longer limping and the patches of blood on him were now clearing and his skins was healing but it would be a while before he got his fur back.

"Fenris, try to stay a little away from Cerberus and move swiftly. We need to look for a stream or water source." If both Fenris and Cerberus moved together we were almost guaranteed to get attacked. If not by whatever was following then by other demons

' This must be because of that Devil. I know for a fact that nothing this powerful existed on this mountain in the show. Guess my knowledge doesn't help me that much now does it?' I thought while unsheathing my Katana.

We quickly found a pond and I proceeded to quickly wash away the blood on Fenris and Tanjiro.

We then again started moving. I ripped open Tanjiro's clothes and saw the large scars on his chest.

I immediately pierced my own right hand with my Katana. I made sure that it doesn't become useless but still enough to draw out blood and then I proceeded to move my hands towards Tanjiro's face and made him drink my blood slowly.

*TANJIRO'S POV*

' What happened?' I thought while trying to open my eyes.

*10 Minutes Before*

I had already slain the demon which took Sabito sans life and was praying for him to find peace when suddenly something attacked my senses. It was a smell, one so foul that I immediately vomited.

It was a horrible stench. Then something appeared in front of me. It was a demon but this one was giving off that horrible stench. I immediately picked up my Katana but before I could move I felt a blur go past me and blood trickled from a scar on my chest.

Then suddenly two giant shadows appeared in front of me and picked me up.

*Present*

"Get...out..of....here. Try..to run..away." I said while opening my eyes.

What I saw suprised me. A boy with an extremely beautiful face and little horns on it's head was looking at me while trying to smile. He seemed to be my age. But for some reason I couldn't focus on his smile.

What had gotten my attention was the fact that the boy was bleeding. A lot. Blood was dripping down from his nose and eyes. Even his horns were leaking some blood now.

"Geez dude. Get some sleep, you look like you went to hell and back. You know you're lucky you didn't get any injury on your face. Otherwise how would you get a girlfriend?" The boy said while giving me a weak smile but he coughed and immediately put a hand on his mouth but I could still see the red liquid seeping out from between his fingers.

'Why?' was the last thought I had before my eyes shut off again.

*Asura's POV*

"Cough-cough" I put a hand on my mouth but still the blood was too much.

Tanjiro again lost consciousness and I stopped feeding him my blood for now. I took off my wolf pelt and put it on him.

" Haha. *Cough*. If Inosuke saw me right now. I wonder if he'll cry...or try to kill me himself?" I said while trying to control my breathing.

Breathing was difficult on such height especially with all this bleeding shit but the same wind on this mountain would help us mask our scents. The demons are pretty reactive to blood and most of them lose control to their instincts due to seeing blood other than some higher level ones so I absolutely had to lessen the amount of bloody stench we were giving off that's why I first washed our bodies but well now my own body is covered in blood. Let's just hope that they don't find us.

Then another wave of pain hit me and my consciousness started to slip away. I could even hear the little cracks my ribs were making.

"Fenris you gotta make sure that the others remain safe. I won't be able to help you all tonight." I said before losing my consciousness on the same fur on which I have slept on for the past years.

'The fur would be a pain in the ass to clean same for my pelt.' I thought before drifting off to sleep.

[Author: Titan form refers to the form where the wolves have a height of at least 2 to 3 meters.]

What was the name of the 2nd Hokage
  • 1) Kamaboko Gompachiro Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 2) ShadowxxUchiha Hater Votes: 17 50.0%
  • 3) Tobirama Senju Votes: 13 38.2%
Total voters: 34 · This poll was closed on Apr 13, 2021 09:13 PM.
45