[Not a chapter] Explanation
147 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uh hello. Yeah, I'm still alive, I think at least.

To explain what went awry in the last like 5 months would need a 20K word thesis just to document the bare necessities of context and I think everyone would rather have me write 20K words worth of chapters so here's a brief summary:

Mental health issues, yeah I have those. Anxiety is a bitch and a half.

Academia, yeah I'm a student still and not an exceptional one so it takes considerable effort for me to maintain a grade high enough for me to apply for my preferred Undergraduate course. It's not really an excuse I just need a lot more hours and can't really do anything about it, doesn't help that I'm preparing for a National examination.

Financial and housing troubles, some of the oldest readers or those that put particular thought into the Author's Notes might know that I was gathering money for buying a laptop, good news is that I have a laptop bad news is that I'm too tired from sleeping on the floor to really utilize it a lot except for studies.

There are other familial troubles but I would rather not divulge and bore everyone with those.

I understand I could have done better with informing everyone of the situation and nothing can excuse that but I sincerely apologize for it all the same. I thank you for all the support.

I can't commit and say that the posting schedule will be picturesque now, I can't even say that I'll be able to find time to write on most days; I collapse on the floor by the time I'm done most days. What  I can say is that I'll do my best to upload and write as much as I can.

I enjoy writing as much as I enjoy hearing from all of you, I hope to do my best to provide enjoyable stories at the very least.

Again apologies. Chapters will be up in a bit.

3