Ch 84: Eureka
157 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Asura's POV*

"You lost," I said, letting go of Inosukes neck and freeing him from my home before helping him up.

"Hah, I almost had you." He said rubbing his neck from where I had punched the breath out of him.

"Well, we didn't fight with swords, who knows how it would've gone then." I provided dusting my hair off. It was getting long.

"I would've won," Inosuke said confidently.

"Maybe..." I replied.

My swords were an unfair advantage with their extra skills, and as far as killing blows were concerned Inosuke's fighting style relied more on beating the ever-living shit out or dicing his opponents to pieces.

On the other hand, a simple 'Crimson Slash' could be used as a killing blow.

Both of our fighting styles were quite different and I had Dragon Breathing to compensate for raw strength and stamina. Regeneration wasn't a problem from the beginning.

I was getting stronger, for now, it was a matter of adding a couple more killing blows to my set, Mastering Total Breathing Constant, and raising my stats.

All of them needed one more push and then I could try my hand at one of the Lower Moons by myself.

The resurrection art cost me a lot of my stats and I had decided to keep Breaking them to their limits. For now, I was succeeding but the results were subpar. No boost or boom in strength.

"Hey what was that air-stopping thing you did?" I asked as I put on my Wolf Pelt.

".... Nothing," Inosuke replied, looking away.

"You used that to beat the shit out of me. I would be a blind ass to not notice." I replied not noticing the small crowd that had formed to watch out fight that was in total awe.

"It was Are.. airial detortion," Inosuke said unsurely.

"Aerial Distortion?" I supplied helpfully.

"Yeah, that one," Inosuke replied, taking the water offered by Haku.

I had named that technique for Inosuke, the tough name allowed him to not shout it in the middle of battle, it was a rough solution I admit but it had clearly worked.

"I didn't know you perfected that thing," I said surprised, this was good news.

"Yeah, remember that big house we found those little humans in?"

"The mansion? Yeah, I remember it." I replied not knowing where this was going.

"Well when I was running through it I noticed the ground creaked a lot, that got me to complete this Form," Inosuke added before taking a big swig of the water.

'Huh, guess things work in different ways.' I thought Drinking the water as the sun rose above our heads. It was already afternoon.

This was good news. Inosuke was getting better at fighting and if he could figure out to use this technique to silence his own steps perfectly then that'll be one of his finer killing moves.

I will help him with it if at all possible.

I had thought to bring the group's strength up faster and more than in canon and I was succeeding in some parts but not as much as I would've liked.

' Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?' I mused wiping my face.

"Don't you guys realize how scary you are when fighting?" Zenitsu said, coming up from his pacing.

"What? Had your afternoon walk Monitsu?" Inosuke asked.

" Being scary is kinda the whole point isn't it?" I answered.

" I mean I can understand being scary but you guys are downright terr-"

Zenitsu's words were cut off by me throwing my water sack directly at his face.

" Why did you do that?" He asked surprised but at this point, I wasn't listening.

" Eureka! Eureka Motherfucker! " I cried out in joy. I fucking finally figured it out!

I shouted at the top of my lungs as I ran off into the forest. I needed to act on this fast. I finally had a solution to everything.

This bitch better work.

*3rd POV*

"Eureka!"

As the sound of a happy Asura faded into the distant forest, it left a barracks of scared Demon Corps members too afraid to ask why he ran off. Not after that little showdown he and his brother had performed.

"What happened to him?" Tanjiro asked, coming out of the resting building after hearing the sounds outside.

"Don't ask me," Inosuke replied, shrugging.

"You hit him on the head too hard." Zenitsu supplied.

"..... Maybe you're right."

"Anyway, wanna practice the Bow Haku?" Zenitsu asked, curiously.

"You wanna train?" Haku looked at Zenitsu surprised.

"Well, I... I can't just remain standing everytime. And even boarhead is getting good at it. The Bow seems good practice, and I've maybe walked too much, my legs hurt." Zenitsu replied.

"Didn't you break your Bow thing Monitsu?" Inosuke blurted out unhinged and Haku and Tanjiro looked at a shrinking Zenitsu.

".... That's a reason as well."

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope all of you enjoyed the chapter.

For those that might wish to read ahead or look at some of my other work:

Patreon

Hope everyone has a nice Day/Night.

5