sneak peek Vol. 1 Ch. 10
857 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Recruiting" Azais had many advantages. Not only was she talented at oiling, a wonderful thing only to be recommended, but better, I didn't have to exterminate several families and I gained access to the information network of higher society through her. Even though I learned large parts already through my other feeders, it is always helpful to get confirmations, background or contrary messages. The contradictory messages were especially stimulating. I could rank or score each piece of information and assign it to the informant. In time, I would be able to distinguish quite well how to treat a news item and the producer. Of course, I treated each source exactly the same in terms of compensation. No need to scare the wrong people. Azais was a very interesting prey. I decided to feed her the findings from my other sources and see what she did with them. Maybe I could even make her the head of my intelligence service. At least if she proved herself in the job and was suited to advanced indoctrination. But I had a good feeling about Azais, and I don't mean the feeling between my thighs. At least not only.

 

Somehow I was keen to see her reaction when I showed her the trick with my Enigma. Well, maybe not the Enigma itself, the results would be enough for my purposes for now.

I love to mess with you guys. Unfortunately, there was only one additional 2 star for the "netori" chapter. Another lost bet. Darn it!

And I have to tell you, we regularly bet on the reactions. Sigh. There goes my chance of a decent result. And I don't have the right to bet on stars anymore. Fuck.

Ok, back to the important stuff.
Chapter 10 is in the works and I'm guessing it'll be Monday by the time I'm done.

Every now and then I'll post a fragment on my profile.
Have fun.

3