Vol. 2 VSS 6 – Boring
545 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A god come to earth ought to do nothing whatever but wrong: to take upon oneself, not the punishment, but the guilt - only that would be godlike.
Females were God's second mistake.
Friedrich Nietsche

For better distinction, I have labeled the three individuals H1 to H3.

But be calm and don't panic. In the next chapter you can read the names.

 

 

In the underground, somewhere? Kind of?

 

 

"Boring." (H1)

 

"Yeah, boring as hell." (H2)

 

"Not even the occasional dwarves come by to play." (H3)

 

"The dwarves hate us." (H1)

 

"It's not my fault." (H2)

 

"Oii! You bet." (H3)

 

"It's not!" (H2)

 

"It is!" (H3)

 

"""Boring."""

 

"Do you think the god tricked us?" (H2)

 

"He had promised us the dwarves would be thrilled. That was clearly a lie. And since we've been locked up here, we've hardly had any fun. Not even a harem of slaves have we had since. What I wouldn't do for a few bishounen." (H3)

 

"Should I send Sugga out to check? Maybe she can get someone to come in." (H1)

 

"A few girls to grope would be good." (H3)

 

"Doesn't matter. The main thing is that someone comes." (H2)

 

"Sugga, honey, go outside and see if you can lead someone here." (H1)

 

"Fiiiiiiiiine! Okeyyyyyyyy, my beyond mental challenged, above superior master. But in return I get the super fluffy pillow I saw. With the little hearts and in pink. The things I do for my ever greatest wonderful super duper hyper master are endless legion. C ya, and don´t run away. Oh my …"

 

 

 

 

Later. Many hours later.

 

 

"Oy! Oy! WE HAVE COMPANY! Wake up people! Sugga made it!" (H1)

 

"GIRLS! IN UNIFORM! MY NOSE IS BLEEDING! And just look how cute they are. I love girls in uniforms!" (H2)

 

"Pervert!" (H3)

 

"You're just jealous! Look cat girls! It´s so long I haven´t seen cat girls." (H2)

 

"Who's that one in the middle? The Nazi chick?" (H3)

 

"That's not a Nazi uniform. That's something from the Kaiserreich. But definitely German." (H1)

 

"Maybe she is like the Red Baron flying biplanes? Chickie van Rickter-Oven?" (H2)

 

"Why is Sugga in her true form and why is she bound and gagged? And why does the non-Nazi babe have long feathers in her hand?" (H3)

 

"Look, that´s tickle torture. Poor Sugga. Oh damn, this is sooooo awesome sizzling hot!" (H2)

 

""Pervert!""

 

16