Watching Over You (14)
1.1k 13 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Li Yun’s eyes remained open as Arthur kissed him passionately. A hint of pain flashed across Li Yun’s face. He wanted to resist, but this feeling was something he has been trying to deny for the past thousands of years.

Li Yun finally relaxed and fully embraced Arthur as his tears fell mixing in with the pouring rain. Their kiss was passionate and feverish, filled with longing hunger. When the two finally departed their lips, their breaths lingered on each other’s lips. They had yet to part completely; they were stuck in the moment as everything else around them blurred in the background. But this illusion would not last long because Li Yun knew what it was that he had to do. This was their sad reality. 

Li Yun suddenly shoved Arthur away. As much as it pained Li Yun, what has been done, is done; for him, there was no going back. Plucking a single strand from his head, the strand glowed into a golden thread before it dove into the ground and sprouted attacking Arthur. It wrapped around his arms, legs, waist and neck, pulling him down to the ground.

“This was a magic artifact I created before I was banished and exiled, before my powers were taken… I never thought I would have to use them on you, Urie,” Li Yun said sadly as he watched Arthur struggle to break free.

“What are you doing?!”

Li Yun smiled, “I’m sorry.”

Suddenly, a roaring howl that shook the earth came from the cocoon. The Demon Supreme was ready to be born; all he needed was the last part for his rebirth - Li Yun. Hearing the call, Li Yun knew it was time to depart.

“Goodbye, Arthur Fame,” said Li Yun.

Turning around to head towards the cocoon, he stopped in his steps and held out his hand; the rain had finally stopped.

When he continued on his march, the swarm of demons opened up a path for Li Yun. The demons knew what Li Yun’s role was - the final piece; the final sacrifice. 

The other Guardians saw Li Yun making his way to the cocoon and threw all of their attacks at him, however, all the demons would swarm over to protect Li Yun, even if it cost their lives. The rebirth needed to be complete!

Arthur did everything he could to get the thread to release him, but nothing worked. He used his own powers to turn the golden thread into ashes, but that didn’t work. The more he tugged at the thread, the more it constricted around his limbs, burning into his skin as he tore the layer of skin causing blood to flow. 

“LI YUN!!!” he cried for the figure that walked further and further away from him. “DON’T LEAVE ME!!!”

Despite his cries, the person he called for did not turn around.

When Li Yun finally reached the cocoon, his body began to glow. It was as if his body had turned to smoke. His wispy silhouette swayed with the wind but he remained rooted. The wisps from his body were being drawn and absorbed into the cocoon. It was at this instant, Arthur and all of the other Guardians realized what was going to happen. Looking at his hands, Li Yun marveled that this was how his last few moments were going to be

“LI YUN!!!!!!”

Hearing the voice call from afar, Li Yun finally turned around. Although he longer possessed the ability to see far away, he knew Arthur was looking right at him. As Li Yun began crumbling away, he lifted his head once more, revealing the cheerful smile he once always had. It was the smile Arthur recognized. It was his Li Yun.

Arthur screamed and shouted like a maniac, clawing at the golden thread, tearing at his open wounds. 

Turning his back on the person he loved most, Li Yun closed his eyes and sighed contentedly before being completely sucked into the cocoon, being turned into nothing but nourishment for the Demon Supreme. 

***

The rest of the film continues with the birth of the Demon Supreme, however his reign was short. As soon as Li Yun died, it triggered the awakening spell he had placed on both the Dragon God and its Guardian. The Dragon God reemerged and called down the other 11 Gods to strike down this Demon Supreme. 

When the battle was finally over, the 12 gods returned to the heavens; the Demon Supreme had truly been defeated but the damage it left was not small. It took months before the city and the people fully recovered.

When Fuyu awoke and the Dragon God reemerged, she received Li Yun’s memories; what he foresaw, what he did and how he suffered, but in the end, he still died with a smile on his face, reflecting the lively and mischievous youth he once was. Forever gone without a trace, leaving only the memories of himself behind with everyone else. 

***

After wrapping up their shooting for today, Kincade dragged Kirin home with him, ignoring both his secretary and Kirin’s manager. As soon as he unlocked the door, he pulled Kirin inside and kissed him feverishly, entangling their tongues; nibbling Kirin's lips, Kincade took in his scent.

“Mhm~! Aaah~! What’s this? Is this you finally accepting me?” Kirin smiled devilishly.

Kincade was really no match for Kirin. His eyes brightened as his smile deepened, exposing his dimples as he answered firmly, “Yes.”

Kirin’s eyes sparkled as the fire ignited within him. He tore off his own clothes before tearing at Kincade’s. Their lips remained locked together with their tongues battling it out, a slobbering mess, as they made their way to the couch in the living room with busy hands touching upon each other’s body.

Leaving a trail of clothes behind, they finally reached the wide couch. Laying down on his back with a tint of blush upon his skin, Kirin looked up to admire Kincade’s body with lustful, misty eyes. With a languid smile on his lips, Kirin licked his lips, lifting his foot and rubbing up against Kincade’s cock.

Kincade moaned as he lifted Kirin’s leg up and kissed his ankle. Kirin let out a soft chuckle. They were both rock hard. Kincade admired the body that laid before him; he couldn’t wait to tear up this body and shove himself in deep order to fill Kirin entirely. He wanted to occupy Kirin entirely that this sense of possessiveness almost frightened him. But looking at Kirin’s smug and seductive gaze, he just smiled and welcomed it completely. 

“Sorry, my lube’s upstairs,” said in a low, husky voice as he leaned down.

Kirin just smiled and sat up. “Then leave everything to me.”

Making Kincade sit, Kirin straddled onto the man’s lap. Precum leaked from both of their cocks. Stroking and rubbing his cock, Kirin moaned as he rocked his hips forward. He also felt the anxious organ hitting up against his butt cheeks that wanted attention. Kirin chuckled lightly as he teased Kincade’s cock, rubbing it in between his butt cheeks as Kincade’s precum smeared all over him. It wasn’t much for lube, but Kirin will be alright. He’s had worse before… but those were memories from his past that he had buried deep down.

 But right now, he was just as impatient as Kincade.

“Ngh-! Mhmm-!” Kincade gasped as his hands wandered over Kirin’s hips to grab his butt cheeks, massaging them within his large palms. He relished the feel of Kirin's skin, the elasticity, the softness and the bounciness, as he parted those cheeks to rub the tip of his cock against Kirin’s entrance with anticipation, coating the hole with precum, but Kirin had yet to let him enter.

Kirin reached back and jerked Kincade off as he continued stroking himself. Kincade kept himself busy, kissing, sucking and leaving bite marks all over Kirin’s chest. He teased and lightly nipped at Kirin’s nipples, causing them to turn bright red in color contrasting against his pale skin color. 

After their foreplay, they decided to move to the main course. Kincade gripped Kirin’s ass cheeks and spread them apart as he continued tasting every inch of Kirin. Kirin guided Kincade’s cock to his entrance and slowly inched down on the hot, thick, throbbing rod. Arching his back, he lifted his head to the ceiling. Kirin let out a loud, satisfied moan as Kincade’s cock was sucked in completely, filling Kirin up entirely.

Without any further instructions, Kincade began thrusting deeply as he gripped tightly onto Kirin’s hips, thighs, ass cheeks, etc; everything he could get a hold of. The slapping sound of their skin echoed through the spacious room mixed with their voices that were unrestrained and filled with ecstasy. 

Kirin bounced and rocked himself on top of Kincade. Pulling back, he lifted Kincade’s chin so he could capture the other’s lips. The sheer touch from Kincade sent subtle but noticeable bolts through his body; it was an endless trip to euphoria; his skin burned as if he was on fire with every touch that landed on his body. He was melting.

“Mmm~! Aaah~!”

“Ahh! Ahh! Mhmm!!”

“Yeah! Harder! Harder!!”

Compared to being Hua Yu in the first world, Kirin was a lot more vocal during sex in this world; perhaps it was just because that was how he ended up being Liam in this world - someone who was not afraid to be straight forward about what he wanted, especially when it came to sex.  

After cumming three times, Kincade had yet to be satiated because his cock was still hard, but Kirin wasn’t satisfied yet either. Moving upstairs to Kincade’s room, the bed rocked vigorously. Who knows how many positions they switched to within this love-making session. And it extended all the way until dawn of the following day.

They both washed up and were now just lying together in bed. Although they were both very drained, they still had enough energy to cuddle and chat about whatever came to mind. Resting within Kincade’s arm, feeling the subtle pulsating course through his body due to their skin-to-skin contact, Kirin sighed contentedly. It was a feeling he would never grow tired of. 

“Ah, I better call Linda and tell her to cancel the rest of my plans for today,” Kirin finally remembered. He was usually someone who did not forget, but after indulging in his beloved, he lost track of time.

“Mhm, I would love to call in but I don’t have enough PTO to spend today with you,” Kincade sighed sadly as he wrapped his arms around Kirin. “I’m sorry.”

Kirin looked up and kissed the man on his jawline, “That’s fine. I’ll just spend today with you at work.”

Kincade smiled widely as he leaned in to give Kirin a kiss on his forehead.

36