Promise to a God (9)
1.7k 2 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When they sat on the bed, Jin sat behind Kirin. He then withdrew the jade hair pin from Kirin’s hair and undid the top knot, letting Kirin’s hair cascade down his back. Reaching his arms around Kirin’s waist, he began to undo the sashes of Kirin’s robe. After untying them, he slowly peeled off the layers to reveal Kirin’s snowy white skin. 

Unable to resist the urge, he leaned forward and kissed Kirin’s bare skin. It sent an electric shock throughout Kirin’s body. It’s been a while since he last had physical sexual contact with someone. Sensing the sudden shudder in Kirin’s body, it further ignited Jin’s excitement as he traced his lips across Kirin’s skin. 

Feeling the burning touch of Jin’s lips upon his skin, Kirin let out a tiny moan as his head languidly rolled to the side, allowing Jin to make his way to his neck. After having his fill of planting kisses on Kirin’s neck, Jin gently laid Kirin onto the mattress facing him. Jin gazed upon Kirin’s naked body underneath the moonlit room, eyes ravenous. Though this is nothing new to Kirin, it felt like his first time.  

Jin moved over and was on top of Kirin. Softly and gently, Jin kissed Kirin on the forehead, on the tip of his nose, his lips, his chin, his neck, leaving a trail of kisses as he worked his way down to Kirin’s erect shaft. Reaching Kirin’s hard-on, Jin smiled with a light chuckle and kissed Kirin’s adorable shaft before proceeding to swallow the entire thing whole. 

Kirin gasped as soon as he felt the wet and hot mouth engulf his shaft entirely. Kirin clenched onto the silk bed sheets as moans of pleasure escaped his mouth. Jin worked effortlessly, licking, swallowing and bobbing his head in rhythm with Kirin’s hip movements. As Jin was pleasuring Kirin, his shaft was also pulsing with vigor.  

“Ah-!” Kirin’s voice hitched as he released within Jin’s mouth.  

As Jin withdrew, he opened his mouth and Kirin could clearly see his semen in that handsome mouth of Jin’s. He then swallowed the load with a serene smile on his face; Kirin kept his eyes locked on the man. 

Jin unrobed himself and pulled out his shaft, a size that Kirin has never seen before, but it also made Kirin quite eager to have that rod within him; just thinking about the sensation made Kirin’s body shudder.  

Jin placed his shaft on top of Kirin’s and began rubbing them together. Feeling the sensation, Kirin’s erection was revived and throbbing. Jin huffed and moaned as his thrust his hips, gliding his rod against the other. Holding their rods together, Jin quickened the pace. 

“Ah-! Ugh-! Aah~!” Kirin moaned. 

Ngh-!” Jin spasmed as he ejaculated along with Kirin, who was panting.  

Looking at both of their ejaculation that decorated Kirin’s body, Jin admired the elegant scene. He never knew Kirin could look so enticing with a hint of red tinting his skin. 

Reaching down to touch the cum on Kirin’s abdomen, Jin swirled his fingers, coating his fingers with the substance, dragging them down to Kirin’s hole that lied in between his two round mounds. 

Rubbing the hole with one finger, Jin then gently pushed one finger in. Feeling the finger enter, Kirin let out a soft breath. Feeling the muscles around his finger, Jin licked his lip as he began pumping that one finger in and out of Kirin’s hole.  

As the muscles began to relax, Jin inserted another finger and began moving. Kirin moved his hips along with Jin’s fingers, feeling the fingers go in deep that he could Jin’s knuckled touching his bare skin. He then suddenly felt Jin’s fingers that were inside of him massage a certain area, making him yelp out in pleasure. Jin then inserted a third finger and began thrusting in and out of Kirin’s hole, making him moan and gasp uncontrollably.  

After a while, feeling that Kirin’s hole has loosened enough, Jin withdrew his fingers and held his thick, throbbing rod up against Kirin’s entrance, making the tip of his rod kiss Kirin’s hole. After rubbing his rod up against Kirin, building up the excitement, he finally pushed himself inside.  

“Aah~!!” Kirin’s voice croaked as his bottom became full with a tingling sensation that crawled up his body. Realizing that Jin has entered inside of him, Kirin’s heart just felt so full that tears unknowingly overflowed from his amethyst colored eyes. 

“A-are you alright?” Jin asked gently, placing his large hand beside Kirin’s face as his thumb wiped away his tears. 

Kirin shook his head and said, “I’m alright. You can continue.” 

With Kirin’s permission, Jin began thrusting. At first, he moved slow, pulling out and slamming himself back in, each time making a clean and crisp*pa* sound of flesh colliding. Picking up the pace, Jin held Kirin’s waist, pulling Kirin down to him as his thrusted inside as far as he could, sending multiple vibrations throughout Kirin’s body. 

Feeling the pleasure throughout his body, Kirin circled his arms around Jin’s neck and brought their lips together for a passionate kiss as silver threads leaked.  

Ngh~!! Aah~! Ooh-!” 

When Jin released inside of Kirin, he crouched his back, pouring everything he had inside of Kirin as Kirin arched his back, feeling the warm liquid flow into his body filling him up. 

Panting, Jin leaned down and planted a gentle kiss onto Kirin’s forehead. Intertwining their fingers together, Jin lifted up Kirin’s left hand and placed a gentle kiss on the beauty mark on Kirin’s ring finger. 

Not pulling out, Jin went for another round. 

=== 

After washing up, they both lied down on the bed, facing one another with hands clasped together.  

“Promise me, even though I will be married to Seila, you will come visit me. I will make sure that no harm comes to you,” Jin’s tender voice remarked. “Just promise me you won’t forget me.” 

“Even if I don’t come visit you up in the Heavenly Realm, you are always welcomed in the Deathly Flower Mountains,” Kirin gave him an assuring smile as he touched Jin’s face. 

Jin placed his hand over Kirin’s and stared into his eyes, “Promise me.” 

Kirin’s sad eyes looked at him but he still had a sincere smile of his face. “... I promise.” 

After 3 hours had passed, Jin had fallen deep asleep. Gently caressing and tracing the features of Jin’s face with his fingers, a weak smile crawled onto Kirin’s face. 

It was time. 

Sitting up, Kirin fixed his robe. Turning his head to the side, he gazed at Jin’s peaceful face. Leaning down, he planted a soft kiss on Jin’s cheek.  

Grabbing the jade hair pin that Jin personally crafted for him, Kirin headed towards the door. Taking one last glimpse at Jin, Kirin whispered faintly, “Goodbye, Jin...” and left. 

Standing underneath the paifang gate, Kirin wore black robes that contrasted greatly with his white skin. 

“My king,” Yuno arrived shortly. 

Making a sleek, obsidian black box appear from the flip of his sleeve, Kirin presented it to Yuno. 

“Be sure to pass on my wedding gift to Lord Jin in my place. This is my last gift to him,” said Kirin. 

Accepting the box, Yuno glanced at Kirin. “Will... will you be gone for a long time?” 

There was a long moment of silence before Kirin answered, “I don’t know. But do take care. And remember the task I gave you. It is my final wish as King of the Deathly Flower Mountains.” 

“Yes, my king!” Yuno bowed his head with his voice slightly trembling. 

Kirin let out a soft sigh and placed a hand on Yuno’s shoulder. “You will be a splendid king.” 

Hearing that, when Yuno looked up, Kirin was already long gone. Giving one last bow in the direction in which Kirin left, Yuno finally headed back inside his manor to complete the final task his king has given him. 

=== 

It was nighttime; the moon was high in the sky as the stars twinkled. Dressed in his black robes, Kirin made his way up the marbled steps of the Heavenly palace. Everyone in the heavenly realm knew of his visit therefore no one stopped him.  

Arriving upon the courtyard before the palace entrance, Kirin was greeted by many heavenly officials – gods of all sorts.  

“Hmph~. I can see everyone is here. Thank you all for coming here to personally welcome me,” Kirin gave a fake courtesy bow. 

“Cut the crap! Today, I will make you kneel and beg for mercy in the place of killing our fellow junior officials!” one god announced. 

Kirin began taking small and languid steps towards the entrance as all the gods present surrounded him in a big circle with weapons withdrawn. 

“Make me beg for mercy? Why should I? I killed them, that is a fact, but I wouldn’t have killed them if I never caught them in the act of committing such vulgar actions in MY domain!” Kirin flipped his sleeve angrily and a gust of wind exploded from him. "They snuck into MY domain and committed such acts! What other reason is there not for me to give such judgement?!" 

“Bastard demon king! Who are you to tell such lies?!” 

“Lies?” Kirin scoffed with ridicule. “Raping innocent ghost women and killing innocent ghost children and beasts, you call those lies? Just because one is of the demon realm, you all automatically assume they are all evil, and that because you of the heavenly realm, you are pure? Don’t make me laugh! If you think I am lying, I can show you proof right now!” 

Kirin whipped his sleeves and a murky white cloud appeared before everyone, displaying the images from his memories. As all the officials saw the scenes that played out from Kirin’s point of view, many of their expressions turned dark and sank. 

Kirin’s expression was cold and distant, almost as if he was looking down on all of them. 

“LIES! There’s no way my junior would’ve done such a thing!!” one god shouted out as a blue vein popped out, visible to the eyes. “You must’ve faked those memories!!” 

Kirin let out a blood curdling laugh. “Only those who wish to deny the truth would use those words!!” Kirin laughed. 

“Shut up! You will be coming with us!” 

“Hahaha... Heh...” Kirin’s laugh softened. “It’s true. I did tell your Heavenly Emperor that my life is for him to take. However, I never said I’d be willing to submit without a fight!” 

With a soft flick of his sleeves, he released an oppressing pressure that made many heavenly officials kneel. Those who managed to withstand the pressure charged towards Kirin. 

As they fought, Kirin dodged the moves with elegance and swiftly. Hitting one of the heavenly officials and taking over his weapon, Kirin began his offense. Summoning both fire and lightening, Kirin fought valiantly against all the heavenly officials who charged. 

Swinging the golden staff that he had acquired, his flames and lightening dancing at his very command as the cold gaze in Kirin’s eyes remained steady.  

As all the heavenly officials were hurdled onto the ground, some motionless and some groaning in pain covered with blood, their heavenly emperor finally made his appearance, walking down his jade steps at a steady pace. Eyeing the figure that stood erect among the bodies of his heavenly officials covered in blood that was not his own, the corner of his lips curled upwards.  

The figure was breathtakingly beautiful with his flowing black hair and amethyst colored eyes with his blood-stained robes. Truly an incarnate of evil and death itself. 

Suddenly, two transparent golden dragon spirits emerged from the Heavenly Emperor’s body, charging towards Kirin, coiling around him as it lifted him into the air, captivated. However, Kirin did not resist.  

The Heavenly Emperor’s eyebrows perked up. “Not fighting anymore?” 

“I’ve had my fill, though they were ridiculously weak. I’m tired and not interested in fighting anymore,” Kirin answered bluntly.  

The Heavenly Emperor smiled a smile that was not quite a smile and replied, “Well then, I’m sure we can change that shortly here.” 

=== 

When Jin woke up that morning, Kirin was gone. He then also remembered; it was his wedding day. Because Kirin was nowhere to be found, it almost felt like last night’s activities were nothing more than a fantasy, but he knew it was real. 

Finding YunoJin questioned Yuno. 

“Where has A-Yu gone to? I haven’t seen him all morning,” said Jin. 

Yuno quickly diverted his eye and replied, “My king said that he wishes to travel around the world for some time, and that it is a shame he wouldn't be able to see you off on your wedding day. But he does wish you a happy married life.” 

Jin raised a brow, “But what about the Deathly Flower Mountains? If he’s gone, who will be managing this region?” 

“My king has bestowed that responsibility upon me; in the time being, the Deathly Flower Mountains will be under my care,” Yuno bowed his head. 

Jin assessed Yuno and approved. He was worthy of being Kirin’s right-hand man.  

“Oh, that is right,” Yuno remembered and withdrew the sleek, obsidian box, handing it over to Jin. “This is my king’s last gift he wishes to give to you as a wedding gift.” 

“... Thank you,” Jin accepted the box and headed back to his sleeping quarters. He wanted to open the box but decided against; he was going to wait until the marriage ceremony was over before opening the gift. After all, it was gifted by Kirin. A bright smile appeared onto his handsome face. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door; it was one of the servants. “Lord Jin, the heavenly envoys to escort you have arrived.” 

“Thank you. I will be there in a moment.” 

Outside by the gate were four envoys, each who Jin was very familiar with.  

“After you, Lord Jin,” one of them remarked as they got onto a golden carriage with pristine snow-colored horses. 

Yuno and the servants bowed their heads, giving their farewell to Jin. “Wishing you a safe journey, Lord Jin.” 

“... When A-Yu returns, tell him I am waiting for him to come visit.” 

Yuno said nothing, only keeping his head bowed as the envoys eyed Yuno suspiciously. 

“Let us depart!” one of the envoys whipped the horses as they neighed and galloped into the sky, up into the clouds and out of sight.  

“M-my king?” one of the servants asked. That’s right. Before Jin had awakened, Yuno had already claimed the rights of rulership over the Deathly Flower Mountains and had absorbed Kirin’s life force and powers.  

“What should we do now?” the servant continued. 

“We will do nothing yet. We will wait and see what unfolds. If in the absence of the previous demon king that the heavens decide to attack, we will move into seclusion,” said Yuno 

All the servants agreed as they headed inside. Finally, one servant spoke up, “Has old man Jia, Aza and Ai returned?” 

“No. Didn’t they just go the Nore Region? It should’ve just taken the four days to go there and return. I wonder what’s taking them so long?” 

“I bet they stopped by Skull City to gamble. Old man Jia is known to be a gambler,” another servant chimed in. “But seriously, they should’ve been back by now. *sigh* that old man.” 

“Have any of you seen Ao? He was supposed to be in the kitchen this morning.” 

“No. That little brat ran off too? Aiyah, seems like no one is getting anything properly done ever since King Yuno took over. Oh well, let’s get back to work!” 

 

56