Watching Over You (5)
1.4k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“A-ah, what’s Mr. Orrs doing here?” Bryce mumbled. 

Kincade smiled and went around to enter the café. Immediately, he attracted attention, after all he was a well-known figure in this country. A wave of camera lights came flashing the moment he walked through the door and stood by their table. With a pair of amethyst and cerulean silver-blue eyes locked, it was as if nothing else around them existed.  

The more Kirin stared into those eyes, the more he was reminded of Jin. He had to look away but he couldn't tear his eyes from the man. Finally, as if Bryce heard his silent plea, Bryce called over to Kirin and slightly tugged his arm. 

“Liam. Liam~, dude, chew your food or else you might choke,” Bryce discreetly whispered over. 

Snapping back to reality, Kirin looked away when he heard the melodious hum of a chuckle come from the man that was basically hovering over him as he quickly swallowed the lump in his mouth. “Sorry for suddenly arriving out of the blue, especially when we parted ways this morning. I didn’t expect to run into your guys so soon. Mind if I join you guys?” 

Kirin and Bryce shared a glance. 

“Sure.” 

“Sorry.” 

Both Bryce and Kirin responded at the same time, Kirin being the latter. They both looked at each other. 

“Why not?” Bryce asked. 

“He’s attracting way too much attention,” Kirin answered. 

“But isn’t that what you’re also doing?” asked Kincade. “You’re trying to get scouted, right?” 

Kirin slightly puckered his lips while Bryce tried holding in his laughter. Without being delayed any further, Kincade took a seat beside Bryce, sitting across Kirin, staring at him with a burning gaze. 

“Your brother also messaged me just earlier. He wished that I can help monitor you from time to time to make sure you’re doing well before he comes to pick you up,” Kincade said to Bryce, though his eyes never left Kirin.  

“Oh, that was nice of him,” Bryce smiled as he continued eating his food, ignoring the ongoing sparks that were flying between his best friend and brother’s friend. 

“So, about that scout, how’s it going so far?” 

Kirin averted his eyes as he fiddled with his food, “Oh, you know, just walking here and there.” 

“If he didn’t get scouted today, he was going to submit an application tomorrow,” Bryce answered. 

Kirin’s brows slightly knitted. Finding a large bread crumb on the table, Kirin flicked the piece to Bryce, using his left index finger. With such accuracy and power, it flew up and hit Bryce’s cheek. 

“Ow~” Bryce exaggerated as he rubbed his cheek. 

“Where were you planning on applying?” Kincade asked. 

“PLATINUM STAGE,” Kirin answered. 

“Hm, not a bad place to start off. However, their influence is a lot smaller than other entertainment companies. You will not be able to land many job offers that’ll pay you a lot,” Kincade stated truthfully. PLATINUM STAGE was a smaller entertainment business that usually had low influential models that rarely landed jobs, however, it couldn’t be denied that some of their models, if they had the looks and talent, did move up to become some of the most famous models when bought over by other higher entertainment companies.  

“That’s fine with me. I’m just looking to make something small on the side,” Kirin used his left hand to grab his cup, taking a sip of his tea, peach guava flavored.  

Kincade stared at Kirin for some time. “Sign with me.” 

That comment nearly made Bryce choke on his food. Kirin also halted in his actions before looking over to the devilishly handsome man. 

“Why should I?” Kirin raised a brow. 

“I can make you famous,” Kincade smiled. 

“But what if I don’t want to be famous?” 

“Then why model?” 

“Well why can’t I put my good looks to work in a way that doesn’t make me famous?” 

The smile on Kincade’s face grew wider and wider at Kirin’s remarks. Bryce wanted to interject but had no way of getting in between them.  

“That’s quite a narcissistic remark,” Kincade rested his chin on his palm, eyeing Kirin. 

“Says the man who has it all,” Kirin smiled back, mimicking his action.  

Bryce watched the exchange from the side and felt like he was in the middle of a flirting competition. Guys, I’m still here. And I thought you were supposed to be monitoring me...  

“Sign with me.” 

“Why should I? What kind of benefits would I be receiving?” Kirin was not afraid to ask up front. 

“All kinds of benefits. First picks, high-class dining, world-tours, and …” Kincade drew out. 

“And?” 

“A personal penthouse at the Millennium Garden.” 

“MILLENNIUM GARDEN?!” Bryce freaked. 

Kirin just widened his eyes in surprise to Bryce’s sudden outburst. 

“Those apartments are the most expensive and most luxurious apartments in J country! He can get a penthouse just for signing with you?! Doesn’t that mean countless other models live there as well?” 

Kirin felt a headache creeping up as he tilted his head to the left side and tapped the left side of his temple three times, “Of course not, idiot. I can only afford that once I’ve earned the money to pay rent. And from what I’ve heard, only black card members of high society celebrities live there. There’s no way a nobody like me could live there.” 

“But if you live there, I would have a reason to come visit and enjoy the view!” Bryce fantasized. “I think you should do it. Take this as an opportunity!” 

Kirin narrowed his eyes. “You only want the penthouse.” 

“What are you talking about? Of course, our friendship is more important than some expensive luxurious penthouse, hahahaha.” 

Kirin rolled his eyes as he leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms. “Fine. I’ll sign with you.” 

Kincade’s smile brightened, “That’s good to hear.” 

“So, would I need to go to your company and sign papers and audition or anything?” Kirin asked. 

“Are you available tomorrow?” Kincade asked. 

“I have classes till about 5 in the evening.” 

“That’s fine with me. I usually work late anyways. I can pick you up from campus tomorrow.” 

Kirin eyed the man mysteriously. “We’ve only just met yet you’re acting as if we’re really close.” 

“If we are to be working together in the future it’s to be expected,” Kincade flashed Kirin an unreadable smile. 

“Do you give special services to all your employees, models, in particular?” Kirin asked. 

“Only the ones I’ve hand selected.” 

“Am I considered hand selected?” 

“That depends if you’re willing to let me pick you up tomorrow.” 

Bryce watched the drama play out as he sucked on his straw, intrigued. 

“If you’re picking me up tomorrow, Bryce is going with me as well. I can’t leave him. Not until we’ve solved his problem... I assume you are aware of his situation, correct?” Kirin inquired. 

“Yes. Chris told me about the situation regarding Bryce. And that won’t be a problem,” Kincade smile as he reached into his pocket to grab a business card. Placing it on the table, he slid it over as he stood up. 

Kincade then walked over to Kirin’s side and bent over. “Next time, call me through a phone that isn’t untraceable,” he whispered sweetly and patted the latter’s shoulder. “I’ll see you both tomorrow at the corner of Welsh and Kale.” 

And with that, the male god was gone. Bryce then leaned over and curiously asked, “What did he say?” 

Heh, so it was him on the other side of the phone. How interesting~. 

“Nothing special. Just that he expects a lot from me,” Kirin lied as he finished his food. 

=== 

Later that night, after all had fallen asleep, Kirin remained awake, tossing and turning. It was not that sleeping on the ground was uncomfortable, it’s just that Kincade gave Kirin this weird, familiar feeling. His piercing gaze and deep dimples kept reappearing with the face of Jin. 

“A-Yu.” 

Kirin remembered the way Jin called him affectionately. Though it wasn’t actually his name, it was when he was in that world. Remember the light caresses from Jin lit his skin on fire as he began lightly tracing his skin where Jin had once touched. It was as if a fever was arising within Kirin. In short, he was feeling horny. 

In the first world, he only had sex once, and it was the gentlest sex he has ever had; one that told him he was precious and loved. Thinking of that not only made him sad but threw more gasoline to the fire in his body. Having to go relieve himself, he peeked over to Bryce, who was sleeping on the bed with legs sprawled out, before heading out to the bathroom. 

When he arrived to the bathroom, he locked the door and faced the toilet as his pants were rolled down and he pulled out his cock that was standing tall and proud from all of those lewd memories. Kirin pulled up his shirt and bit the shirt in between his teeth as one hand worked on stroking his cock. His breath shook as the pleasure and warmth crawled throughout his body. Placing one knee on the toilet seat, he covered his other free hand with his pre-cum. After it was coated to his satisfaction, those fingers made their way to the hole in between his butt cheeks. 

As he slowly worked his fingers through the closed hole, he thought of Jin – of how the man pleasured him, pumping his cock in and out of Kirin’s hole. With Kirin’s 3 fingers fully submerged in his hole, Kirin let out a shuddered breath of pleasure as his face was dyed red from the fever, releasing the shirt he held in his mouth. 

As he stroked his cock, he remembered to continuously pumped his fingers in and out of his hole, trying to reach deep to stimulate his prostate. JinJinJinKirin called out in his mind as his breath became shaky. Drowning in pleasure, he recalled the man’s body. The contoured muscles that he clung to when their bodies were locked together. The birthmark on the man’s body that he dared not show to anyone; to anyone but Kirin. A birthmark located on the upper left shoulder of his back. To Jin, it was a defect on his body – something he was embarrassed and ashamed about. But to Kirin, it looked like a pair of wings unfurling – as if he was free. 

Jin's cerulean silver-blue eyes that looked like they would burn him alive kept reappearing in his mind as he imagined Jin's warm breath tracing his neck down to his tight abs. 

"A-ah~! Ngh~! Hah~!"

As he rocked his hips in rhythm with his movements, his tried to not moan too loud, but it just felt too good. When Kirin finally peaked, his body spasmed as he came. 

Finally quenching the raging lust in his body, though he knew was not enough, Kirin cleaned up his mess and went back to sleep like nothing happened. 

=== 

After their Monday classes were over, going to the designated pick-up site, they were greeted with a catchy, red sports car that looked like it costed a fortune. Rolling down his windows, Kincade smiled over to the two with his sunglasses on. 

“You can take passenger seat,” Bryce was already ready to offer up. 

“Why me?” 

“It’s quite clear to me that Mr. Orrs is interested in you,” Bryce whispered as he nudged Kirin forward. 

“But we’ve only just met.” 

“And that’s usually how relationships start.”

"What?"

Bryce gave Kirin a cute smile and got into the back seat. 

Succumbing to his fate, Kirin opened the door and got into the passenger seat.  

Silence filled the car the entire ride there. Bryce couldn’t help but feel suffocated with the awkward silence. But Kirin and Kincade seemed alright – as if the silence did not bother them at all. Good thing there was soft music playing on the radio to make things less awkward for Bryce.  

When they finally arrived to Kincade’s company, Kincade pulled up to the entrance doors and handed his keys over to one of the valets before guiding Kirin and Bryce into his building. Everything about the building - the entrance doors, the indoor décor, the lighting – everything screamed top-notch quality that was handled with care and thought; very modernized yet comfortable. 

“Bryce, do you mind waiting in the lobby? If not, I can take you to one of the floors upstairs,” Kincade asked. 

“No, no. I’m good. I’ll just wait down here,” Bryce smiled and waved. 

Kincade turned over to one of his assistants that came over to welcome him as soon as he stepped through the doors. “Keep an eye on him. And make sure any unwanted disturbances do not occur.” 

“Yes, sir.” 

As Kirin and Kincade made their way to the executive elevators, Kirin felt many eyes trying to burn him alive. It was rare for the employees to see their boss with someone other than his assistants; not even his female pursuers were able to set foot into the building – because their faces would be recognized immediately. Even the high socialite women had a hard time getting his attention.  

When it was just the two of them in the elevator, Kirin asked once again. “So, you know of Bryce’s background?” 

“I do.” 

So, then you do know that his father works here, correct?” 

“I do. Joe Knowles.” 

“And are you still going to keep him here?” 

“Yes. He’s been with this company even before it was passed down to me. He’s rather efficient and hard-working. What my employees do in their private life is none of my business,” Kincade responded in a tone that did not make him sound arrogant or haughty in any sort. It was rather just a simple statement with no emotions attached.  

“Then can I assume you’ll also leave me be after this contract has been signed?” Kirin inquired, crossing his arms. 

Kincade flashed a charming smile, “We’ll see.” 

43