Author’s note
1.6k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone!!!! This is not a new chapter update but rather a status update on this novel. I'm gonna be going on a short HIATUS since the end of the semester is approaching and I'm frying my brains out with so much stress and studying for final exams etc. I don't want to rush to update my chapters; I want to be able to pace myself and release chapters I'm satisfied with, so I won't be updating until the next 2 weeks or so. My HIATUS will end when the next chapter is released!!! 

Thank you all for reading and continuing to be my support for this story's continuation!!! I really appreciate it ♥

However, since I will be gone for a while, here's a little gift for your good souls !!!

Spoiler

Seeing that Kincade was somewhat in a daze as he ate his food, Kirin took over the spoon, sliced a piece of his omelet and held it up to Kincade’s lip. This surely woke Kincade from his daze as he stared blankly at the spoonful.

He then smiled, “What’s this?”

“Consider it special service.”

Kincade’s smile deepened, making his dimples even deeper, as he leaned forward closing the space between him and Kirin. Their faces were still a few inches apart, but Kirin could feel Kincade’s breath on him, arousing his desires.

“Are you flirting with me?” Kincade smiled.

“Oh? Are you only realizing that now?” Kirin seductively tilted his head to the side, giving Kincade a sexy yet languid smirk. “But, if you don’t want that, I can stop. Don’t make me wait too long for an answer,” said Kirin as he stuffed Kincade’s spoonful of food into his own mouth.

Taking the spoon out of his mouth, Kirin licked his lower lip, flashed a charming smile then got up to go wake up his buddy. After Kirin disappeared up the stairs, Kincade finally released the breath he had been holding in. Holding his forehead, he noticed a relatively large tent in his pants. Damn, he was feeling horny at this very moment.

[collapse]

 

27