CH.0 / Prologue p.1
7.3k 11 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In a very normal landscape with plains to the north and the west with hills to the east and a forest to the south and in the center of it all stood a small hill with just a tree with some vegetation variations around with some of them eatable, in the middle under that just under that tree a figure appeared… well more than a figure it was more like a mass of biomass similar to a perfectly round slime but without its roundness and some edges and bumps that stick out from the surface, and from underneath some extremities similar to those of an octopus but lacking the suction cups and it is just round with a pointy tip.

The Being just “stood” there in a way kind of looking at its surroundings, if it was a person it would be saying “whoooaaa” or something like that.

But, funnily enough, that thing… that Being was… a human, like… probably you, who is reading this, well the thing is.

-it’s… me…

-That… Being …

-it’s me

But you can’t understand why I am in this situation without some context right? Well if you have read an isekai history then you probably already know what has happened, probably truck-Kun had done it again, right? Or maybe it was the god that did something that resulted in my accidental death? Or maybe the typical thug that just went and killed me or got me killed with him dying shortly after? No, it wasn’t any of the last, it was the less common the god or in this case goddess was my childhood friend, now you probably are asking yourself how in the fuking world, was I, a probably good-for-nothing mob character in someone else story a friend of a goddess? the thing is, I also didn’t know until just a few minutes ago.

You see I was a bed-driven person in a hospital bed because I got hit by a truck… “ok, ok” I know, I go hit by truck-Kun but I didn’t die, I just got bed driven for pretty much the rest of my life because the hit broke my vertebra and gave a good whack to my brain leaving me with just the left side of my upper body and head in working condition, I was just 15 at that time, well the why it happened was because my childhood friend Romina, who I had a crush on the time, was crossing the street and the stupid truck driver was taking a nap in the middle of his work… well short story? I saved her but at a great cost for me, and I don’t regret it in the slightest, because when I woke up she was beside my bed hugging my hand with just some patches on her head and from then on she came to make me company… I always told her to just go to forget about me, but she always came back she made those days faar more bearable I even heard from some mutual friends that she was getting a lot of love propositions but she always told them no and made them cry to set an example, with all the time that I had I read about everything biology, geography, metallurgy, materials, electronics, programming, coking, some… pornography… and of course isekais among others, I always wonder what would be my life if I got isekied I would get a new body o would be killed when they say that I was paraplegic? Well, now they are just ramblings of a young person that has lost his body but not the love of his life.

Well where was I? a yes after 5 years of that hell yet funnily enough paradise, an epidemic started soon my hospital was full of infected and I soon got infected too, it wasn’t something really instakiller but it got you good, so I was in my last minutes with my family around me and my girlfriend Romina hugging me on the side that I could feel and told her that she didn’t need to worry that we would see each other in the other side and with my last laugh my heart stopped.

Now, it is hard how to convey the experience so I will just say what I remember, I was in a line of people I was happy that I could walk again, but seeing the expressions on other people I noted that something was wrong because they didn’t have any, when I got to the end of the line I fell on a room in all white to soon hear a voice saying

 

-soul Nº------------

-to be cleansed and sent to the circle of reincarnation…

-soul to be sent to…

-a squirrel body

Of course, I wanted to protest but I was unable to...

125