CH.0 / Prologue p.2
6.1k 9 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
ok, this is the last part of the prologue I swear, at the end of the chapter there will be a poll, the fun starts in the next chapter but I need the trigger, I have a few ideas but I will let you decide

 

Of course, I wanted to protest but I was unable to1this is a bit of the last part, but soon heard something weird

 

-new order received….

-authorization code %$·&/(=)

-Authenticating…

-…

-confirmed …

-new parameters set to soul Nº------------

-To be sent to goddess $%&/·””!

-sending…

When I came to I was over the clouds over an unknown world below me and weirdly enough I felt a familiar sensation, then her angelic voice.

-I finally found you again!!! I won’t lose you again (Romina)

It was none other than my beautiful girlfriend that stayed with me all that time

-Good to see you again- I said while caressing her hair like I used to on that bed

-But I am dead right? How are we seen each other again?

-that… you won’t hate me right? (Romina)

-why would I hate you? you stayed with me in my worst and last time alive… so… how?

-I… well you see I… I am a goddess… no I am the creator goddess of another world … so I used my authority to send your soul to me so that we could finally be together… but… now I am seen that even with me controlling my divinity to the minimum you won’t be able to stay in this space for too long your soul it is not strong enough, in a few hours you will dissipate (Romina)

-I see… then… should we be together my last few hours in your realm?

Romina in tears said:

-Nooo!!! I will not allow you to die on me again, this time I have the power to help you so please let me do it.

-ok you can do it, but you have to tell me, how a beautiful goddess like you, ended in my world and falling in love with me?

-I will- then the scenery in the clouds changed to a grass plain with some vegetation and a house, we moved there-the why I was in your world… the god of that world has done things so well that it needs little to no maintenance so he opened up as a sort of resort for gods and I was in my vacations my 3rd reincarnation I found you and we became friends. (Romina)

Now in the house…

-now as for why I fell in love with you it is because your soul calms mine… we are a pair of souls but you are a mortal so your soul will someday disappear while… I am an immortal and… I didn’t want that, I didn’t want you to go forever I could never find someone else so I tried to stay as close to you so that I could empower your soul slowly and to be able to take your soul with me at the moment that you passed away but you saved me from that truck and… you survived thanks to my tempering with your soul but then you would enter desperation and everything would be for naught… I am so sorry that you had to suffer because of my selfish actions, I…. could do nothing most of our powers must be sealed in other to enter the resort of other gods, I… felt… terrible, so I stayed with you hoping you to get some sort of redemption, then you died, and here we are… (Romina)

-I see…- I leaned back on a sofa with Romina on my shoulder-what now?

- I have to reincarnate you in my world there you will have to level up your new body and by refining the mana in the air you will be able to produce magic effects but if you further refine it you will be able to “level up your soul”… pretty much what I was trying to do (Romina)

 -I see… reading those isekais novels gives me a little head start… he…

-speaking of which these isekais novels are written by fellow gods they are relating the experiences of their heroes as a way to gain money (Romina)

-hahaha even gods have it hard he?

-yea… well our time is running out… I will begin the process of reincarnation… as for the gift … what do you want? (Romina)

-something that has to do with production

-ok that can be arraigned that would be… “production master” will do; I will give you a gift for saving my mortal body; I will give you “investigation/concealment” it is a double so enjoy it and as a gift from myself as a goddess, I will give you the “skill/ability shop” now… I can’t reincarnate you as a human… (Romina)

-…why?

-Because when you nearly passed through the cleansing system you lose your name and your race and as a rule, you can’t reincarnate in the same race twice in a row unless it is a special case like a transfer from world to world (Romina)

-I see… so that’s why I can’t remember my name…

-And why I can’t say it now because it could cause your soul to enter in conflict and destroy itself now as for your new race… want to leave it to a wheel of fortune? (Romina)

-that’s wicked… fine let's do it

Then Romina raised one of her hands and a TV appeared in front of us with a wheel of fortune that started to spin

-there are races that are not in my world but I had the idea to add in the wheel (Romina)

When the wheel stopped we both made blank looks... it was…

-…living tentacle armor… he… (Romina)

-Why do you have something like that in there?

-I can’t say anything… I had the idea when I started… sorry but our time is running out you will be the first of your species there so you will get some nice titles and some racial skills like shapeshifter so you won’t be restricted by gender and you will be able to change into any form you wish; I will give you the information you will need on a message (Romina)

-Fine by me... send me now

We kissed

-I will be waiting for you (Romina)

Then I lost consciousness for the second time in a few hours

Announcement
OK! poll time what should be the next "major" event in this story?
what do you want?
  • bandits Votes: 56 15.9%
  • wolves Votes: 43 12.2%
  • slavers Votes: 157 44.5%
  • monster Votes: 82 23.2%
  • betrayers Votes: 15 4.2%
Total voters: 353
108