CH.3.5 Luna’s side chapter I
3.2k 12 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

here it is... Luna's side chapter!! :V well it was a given I would do it after all you voted for this one 13 out of 36 votes or the 36.1% or the majority of the ones that voted...

 

it took a little time due to me having classes and reading a bit of sad material to get a bit into the theme of the start.. but in any case... this is explaining a bit of the things that has happened until now from the view of Luna by the way this chapter will not have a poll because I will use the votes form the second place on the previous chapter (I wanted to know if you wanted this side chapter after all) in any case and without further ado enjoy!! :D

ps: this chapter is told through Luna's thoughts 

 

so comfortable...

...so warm...

...how long has it been since I had something similar...?

...a comfy and warm bed...

someone that...

that... cared about me...

Blake...

my mistress...

I give myself to you... fully knowing the things that I would have to endure... but... in the end...

you only have made me feel good...

you gave me food until I was full... clothing...even tho, you are it... and now even if it is only temporary, you allowed me to sleep in a comfortable bed... in your bed... by your side...


how long has it been... truly?

has it been 2 years? I don't remember anymore...

I lived in a small mansion... my father is viscount a lower noble from the beast kingdom of Estryae... he was granted that title in the previous war 20 years ago... but he was a warrior, not a politician so he never really cared too much about his territory, never made anything better he just left it to someone else...

one day... my father started to take things from home, it wasn't noticeable at first but when the months passed swords that my father had gathered disappeared then some armors... then the maids stopped working a year later no longer getting paid...

...

around that time I started to work even tho I was a noble at the time... I started working... working on the hunting industry of hour territory I bearly kept any money for me even tho I wanted pretty dresses... shoes... like other nobles ladies at my age I had to work so that my little brothers had money to eat... it is incredible that we were that bad...

by this time my bed had become just a pile of hay covered in a blanket instead of the soft feathers inside my bed as it used to be...

and sometime later... was my long-awaited birthday ... but instead of what it used to be... now I had to work... there was no cake... there was no party... there were no friends... just... loneliness... it seems as I was the only one worrying about our family but no one cared... my mother only cared about my younger brothers and was telling me that I was old enough to take care of myself I was 14 when she first said that, now I am 15...

and my brothers... they... did anything mother told them... so when I started to work to give to them, they started to distance themself from me... Even then I still worked to give them a full stomach giving them what I had to eat so they could eat their fill

then some months later mine and my mother dresses that were gifts started to disappear that's when my brothers were sent away by my mother, I also overheard a conversation about the money problem, that my father's gambling addiction and his poor management of his territory was the cause so my mother sent away my brothers in order to protect them... from him... so he would not sell them...

sell them!!?? was the only thought that crossed my mind.

-and Luna? (father)

-she... she can take care of herself (mother)

I could not believe it... I didn't want to believe it... so I ran... ran to my room... and I fell asleep crying so that memory became nothing more than a bad dream.

but you can't pass a memory as a dream for long and one night... when I was sleeping I felt... pain... a pain so strong that shock me to my very core and I awoke as the slave mark appeared in my body and I was just below a carriage that had a wooden cage in it and the man I considered my father all my life was helping to get me off the ground into the cage saying nothing to me...

my mother was just watching from a window in the house but when my sight cross hers she looked away...

that's when I knew I was sold...


I was trapped in that cart... for a week...

a week of coldness...

a week hunger...

a week of a pained and broken heart... of crying myself to sleep...

until I just...

managed to get a hold of myself...

and decided to just throw everything away even myself for just... for just a small hope to get back at those that did not care about me and just sold me to solve their own problems

burning my cage... scaping... killing 2 of them barely living through that...

hiding in a tree... waiting... for my now inevitable death.

losing consciousness at the death of my pursuers due to the appearance of a monster...


in my dream I was cold...

...so cold...

then I felt pain all over my body...

then it was warm...

by the time I woke up I was covered in what appeared to be a blackish leather clothing

I tried to remove them but I was stopped.

I heard a voice but I didn't see the one that said it.

then, the very same clothes that I had, started to move ...but it hurt all over my body so I could barely move... when it finished moving a blob sort of like a slime appeared at my feet then it changed its form to be a tall black-haired woman that had beautiful black eyes that just appeared to be looking straight to my soul.

I couldn't help but to whisper how beautiful she was...

she thanked me and smiled at me...

if it had been in another situation and she asked me to go out I would have accepted right there and then... but I had things I needed to accomplish... mainly get back somehow at the man who sold me and the woman that just watched from afar...

but she had other plans... after she told me who she was... she was one of the most rarer types of armor...

a living armor... a type of armor that evolves with their user...

she told me that my body had become dependant on her to survive, I could not believe it due to the type of my wounds I doubt it would be for long but what she told me afterward shocked me...

she wanted me to be her property of course I refused... I might have been branded as a slave but I still have my pride as my own self...

but she would not take a no for an answer she got closer to me and I could see that her eyes were not black but were a deep dark red...

she continued to refute my no with logic until she stopped and made a sad face

I could not help but ask why she made that sad face.

she wished I would have said yes.

but when I asked again she...

took... my first ... kiss and when she separated I felt hot all over my body and fussy in my head I could not make my thoughts

then I felt my body been licked all over and I wanted to escape... but I could not...she didn't let me then she touched my precious place... it felt... good... intoxicatedly good...

by the end, she pulled out something that I could not take my eyes off of I didn't know why... but I could not... something inside me wanted it... something told me that it would feel good beyond what I had previously experienced...

and I could not fight it and succumbed to the temptation she took my first time she took everything that I still had

that's how I became a slave... my mistress slave...

I now just wanted more of that feeling... to what I passed out again...

When I came to again, I heard a song, I could not understand but it seemed beautiful, I learned my mistress's name... Blake... somehow it fitted her... then she asked some weird questions but I had to answer... then she gave the system that the heroes used I could not believe it...

she asked me how I felt on been her slave... at this point, I just wanted an opportunity to get even a little of my revenge... so I answered that I wanted her... no talk was continued and I followed her she leveling me up and then we went to the exit of the forest that we were in at some point mistress found a fruit tree they appeared poisonous but she just forced one unto my mouth and they were sweet and delicious.

when we got out of the forest the next day she tried to wake me up... I felt so comfortable at her side that could not wake up... which cost me a punishment but I could say nothing...she was my owner now and I could not go against her decisions...

sometime later we got to the commercial city of redwell it was a massive city... the tiny place where I used to live was really small in comparison...it was the first time I had seen a city so big... I had nearly gotten out of my home because I could only go to any noble activity at the age of 16 but given the bad situation of my family that was unlikely, I instead was ready to be sent out in marriage...

inside the city I saw so many people my mistress didn't seem to care nor did she care about the stalls she first found an inn...  I was thought that if I became a slave I would have to sleep on the floor...

but my mistress gave little importance to the inn and we went to the adventurers gild where she allowed me to get a card too she even beat up a guy that was trying to molest her that made her rank up

she then went to a smithery where I felt threatened by the sight of a customer but I believe my mistress didn't notice...

she then went to the forge herself and it... was... impressive I could not take my eyes off of her working figure... she was so fast on her work and was perfect in all the things she did bit it all disappeared after she finished... she even made weapons!

When she finished we went to the inn I knew my punishment was coming and that I would have to sleep on the floor...

but my expectations were betrayed when my mistress kissed me and threw me into the bed then she immobilized and removed my hearing and sight then she had her way with my body in ways I didn't know, she gave me pain and pleasure at the same time

then... she got under me... and she made hers... my... ass... it hurt so much but she tried to make it as unpainful as she could, she even gave me pointers, but I still could not cope with the weird sensation and the pain it gave me.

When she finished she wanted to go for another round I pleaded indirectly for her to stop but she didn't hear my plea for her to stop.

in the end, I felt so good that I just fell unconscious... I wonder how many times does that makes this year...

now... I am awake I still feel can it inside me but I know it is not there nor do I feel any pain but I feel tired...

hhaaa... I can feel her warmth behind me...

...can...I...

...sleep... a little... more...?

-ZZZzzz..z...z... (Luna)


world note: Euclid: Euclid is the name of the world is divided into five continents the size of what would be north America three occupied named Uron, Cragios, and Yestrias: Uron is inhabited by demons and the other 2 by beast-man and humans, humans being the dominant amount to the point that they enslaved nearly 40% of the beast-man in the world and to scale there are 2 beast-man for every 5 humans in a world with about 600 m inhabitants.. it has 2 moons and 1 sun but our MC hasn't pointed that out yet1 I will explain on a later chapter


world note: beast-man: a beast-man is considered any humanoid that you can have a conversation with while not being entirely human nor demon, beast-mans normally can't use magic but they tend to have a trick like been considerably stronger or have way more resistance than humans or having spiritual magic like the kitsune race, originally they were endemic to the continent of Yestrias but when the humans started to literally mass-produce heroes they were invaded and nearly subjugated entirely if not for the star fall 400 years ago they would have succeeded now there is a peace treaty but they are kidnaped in secret to slavery.


I hope you enjoyed it... if you found any misspelling please let me know in the comments... if you enjoyed it please also leave a comment... or if you have a suggestion do leave a comment I will take a look at it and I most probably will contact you to discuss how to implement it :V

I also started to make these... "world notes" so you can know a little more about this world and its inhabitants... it wasn't exactly a suggestion... but I got the idea from one...so thanks 

77