CH.7 (+18)
3.7k 15 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Hi, author here (but you already know that...) how are you doing?

I finally am with fewer assignments and speaking of which I wanted to upload this chapter on the weekend and everything was going according to that plan...but life is a bitch so ...when I was finishing my assignment I found out that there was another one for the exact same day way harder so I had to divert attention to that so the chapter got a bit delayed according to that plan.

sigh...well into the chapter the option that won the last poll was "No" so... no party but I added something fun ether way

sooo... enjoy :D

(poll at the end)

 

 

 

A few hours passed since I started meditating and playing with my own mana inside my body, I felt nothing different... guess I need to do it constantly... well I have the time... I feel calmer tho, so it did work on something.

it is still night, but it is close to dawn most likely about 4 to 5 hours away.

now, the clone I sent to the cave came back after picking a lot of mostly destroyed things like crude metal swords without their handle, they were made of different metals like copper, brass, some cobalt there was some gold in there too, and yes everything was either charred or broken beyond repair also there was a hidden room that remained intact that had drugs and poisons alike, for example, there was a poison similar to cyanide or another with similar properties to the poison of the seed of the suicide tree meaning a slow and painful death, for the drugs... there was nothing that I could not make.

by the way, that cave was really massive and had interconnected sections with tunnels everywhere, now there is a lot of collapsed structures and burned open areas.

there were also a lot of high-level goblin cores that I obviously collected.

and my level now is 303 meaning the goblin king gave me 168 levels and I have 19.495 shop points and some new skills yey!

well, I absorbed my clone into me and stood up... time to go back to the tent... there is something interesting happening there.


Grace Pov

-agh... where am I? (Grace)

I can see that I am in a sort of crude tent... with my armor to my side...

I seated myself and remember getting hit by the goblin king and then everything became blurry...

I just... remember seeing the goblin king getting ripped in half in the air... but I can't remember by whom 

... I looked at all sides and I could not find Blake but found Luna sleeping to my side... why is she here?

but... I could... now, right?

... she won't get mad... if she doesn't find out right?... I am a bit frustrated after not being able to do this after a long time so...

I removed our blanket then I searched my stuff for a trusty cucumber and placed myself over the sleeping Luna and left it beside me then I moved down her body... she wasn't wearing her armor... I could not find it... she was wearing a cotton shirt and panties which I moved to the side and found a little pink opening...that... looks... absolutely delicious.

I can't resist it, it has been a few long and hard months without a good partner even tho she is asleep I won't leave this opportunity pass, she is just my type too... I could not start it because she was either with blake or she ran away.

god... she tastes really good... I can't stop.

-ahaaa...no... (Luna)

she is squirming at my attack... haha.. how cute... she is wet, I moved my free hand to my own slit and started to caress it, moving up and down and occasionally placing a finger inside and playing with my clit.

-haa...(Luna)

-mmhh...(Grace)

then we both came she was still sleeping but was breathing heavily and I picked up the cucumber that I left beside me.

I seated and leaned back still playing with my pussy and with the long cucumber on my other hand and was moving it to insert it in me to create a sort of penis to then play with Luna... it has been a long time since I've done this... but then my breast started to get massaged too and I looked behind me.

-What are you doing that you didn't invite me? (Blake)


POV change MC

I moved stealthily behind a distracted and horny Grace and started to caress her breast through her clothing they were really firm tho squishy and had a good shape and were around a D cup she was really surprised and looked back still caressing her little cunt that was about to receive a... cucumber of all things... do they not sell dildos and such? at least a steel one...

-What are you doing that you didn't invite me? (Blake)

-I...I..(Grace)

I moved one of my hands and booked her mouth with my finger and smiled

-you were about to rape Luna... I hope you don't mind that I do the same to you ♥(Blake)

I said seductively.

I just push her down and quickly stripped her of the remainder of her clothes, this seemingly got her wetter and her sight became more seductive, I started to eat her cunt and push my tong inside, her taste was considerably different than Luna, if Luna's tasted sweet Grace taste is more neutral... that's the best explanation that I can give you.

-haaa.... yes...♥(Grace)

she was squirming around just like Luna was about a minute ago when she was eating her, of course, I learned a bit more on how to do this when I played with luna the other day... I... also watched her through the clothing...

in any case, I continue to eat her even after she came aching back.

When I felt it was enough, I made it appear... my rather long and girthy 16 cm dick that I instantly placed at her entrance, she, of course, got startled but fascinated by the sheer length (I could see it in her eyes) but also a bit afraid.

-he...?(Grace)

I just smiled then I grabbed hold of her waist and slowly started to insert it into her, I could feel her walls pressing around my meat rood trying to squeeze me dry while she was grabbing into the ground.

and if you didn't already guess it, she wasn't a virgin.

-haaa...soo big... you are gonna break...mmhh♥!!(Grace)

I placed my hand on her mouth shutting her off while pistoning with my dick.

-don't scream you are gonna wake up Luna, tho... I don't think that she will mind... (Blake)

-Mmhhh....mmhh♥?(Grace)

-look (Blake)

I moved my sight to Luna then did Grace while still receiving my dick and breathing heavily and then she saw Luna still asleep with now only a black leotard that wasn't there the last time Grace saw her, what caught her attention was that even tho she didn't have a partner she was behaving as she had, having her hands grabbing into anything and imperceptible moving her hips in synchrony with a piston motion, but her legs were closed thing to block an unexpected intrusion.

Grace still getting fucked and unable to move her mouth thanks to my hand noticed movement coming in and out of where the vagina would be and altho still rather distracted by the pleasure that she was receiving thanks to the monstrous dick she was receiving she felt it growing inside of her, and when she did her eyes opened up fully and looked at me I responded in kind and accelerated my pistoning which made her cum and as a reward for coming, I also came inside of her to then pull out.

of course, I made sure to apply a small amount of aphrodisiac into that last load... to... make it more pleasurable.

then I moved closer to her face and looked directly into her light blue and seemingly unfocused eyes you could also see a semblance of what is called the heart pupils.

-you appear to have enjoyed it... but I am not finished yet (Blake)

saying that I moved her legs over her head and went in again.

-time for round two♥ (Blake)

she came almost instantly as I inserted it, then I kissed her and started moving.

with every stroke, I could feel her tightening even more but given the position that I was in now, and with how wet she was it was an easy insertion each time, it felt really good and hot, needless to say, I was also receiving the pleasure of simultaneously fuckin Luna on the side which I did because I felt kind of bad to leave her alone and all horny like that.

Grace must have been really in need of something like this because she hugged me and didn't let me go while having her eyes shaped like hearts and slowly going full ahegao on me.

I kept on going until we both came and I pulled out once again, and Grace simply fell on her side limp and unresponsive from the pleasure and kind of unconscious having white semen coming out of her cunt into the bear pelt, I didn't care when it gets into my inventory it gets cleaned.

I just stood looking down at Grace passing my fingers on her hair.

-mmm... I expected more of her... appearing to have more experience and all... but lasted less than Luna on her first time...(Blake)

I looked at the now fully awake and panting Luna, I had already stopped fuking her through her clothes.

-is it because she is a beast-man? or...(Blake)

I could see Luna focused on my still erect penis and I sighed.

-might as well leave this perverted fox in heaven (Blake)

Luna did not resist and just took it and didn't let me go until we both came 5 more times, then she fell on the ground in a similar condition as Grace.

it was now near Dawn and I was had sat down inside of the tent with the two unconscious behind me.

-guess I have more time to meditate (Blake)


wen was about 2 hours after Dawn Luna woke up and we dismounted our camp.

I saved Grace's stuff into my inventory and carried her on my back with her clothes back on, then we set out back to the city.

When we were about half an hour away from the city, just outside of the forest exit Grace woke up.

-...ugh... what happened...? (Grace)

-Ha... you're finally awake...I am sorry I... think I... went a little too aggressive with you, take it easy for now... I... Luna is mine and I don't like others touching her without my permission (Blake)

Grace hid a bit her face on my shoulder, and I could see Luna's face redden a bit

-no... don't worry... it was... amazing... I... would have done the same with mine. (Grace)

-yours? (Blake)

-it's got to do with my story, I will tell it to you, you are clearly stronger than me there is no need for a spar (Grace)

then Grace began to tell a story of a noblewoman whose family have secretly worshiped an old forgotten goddess, how her devotion to the service of the gods, an affinity for light magic, and a trained body allowed her to enter as a paladin's apprentice, and how a dom-sub relationship with a noble girl a bit younger than her, caused that other girl to be sent out to a monastery by her family.

how she was forced out of the apprenticeship of the paladins, how because of that she was forced out of her house by those that she had sworn to follow, how she became an adventurer, and how she was growing frustrated during the months because she could not find any beautiful adventurer to make a party with and... if possible... play with.

-that's why I said "I would have done"... she is now in a monastery... and here I am, getting kind of desperate... trying to rape your property and getting raped in return... (Grace)

-you did enjoy it tho...(Blake)

-yes... and that's what scares me... (Grace)

-it scares you that we will separate and you will not feel it again? then why not come with us? I am sure that you won't feel frustrated again- (Blake)

-is it ok for me? I, a wannabe rapist, and frustrated dom to go with you? (Grace)

-I don't care about that, you are interesting to me that's all that matters, that and the more the merrier, right? (Blake)

Grace head moved out again with her eyes wide open and with a happy face-

-...(Grace)

-but I will have you change your armor tho, I don't want to feel jealous (Blake)

-mm? what do you mean? (Grace)

-you still don't get it? (Blake)

-...? (Grace)

-who... defeated the goblin king? (Blake)

-you...? but how? (Grace)

-with these... (Blake)

then I made a small normal tentacle touch her shoulder which made her jump from my back falling on her butt a bit scared and on her guard, I turned around to face her while forming something behind me

-I am not human...- -*whispering*" mmm... yeah" - -... I... am a part living armor...that's something you have to know if you are going to come with us... and...(Blake)

I moved to my side revealing an exact copy of her armor standing there, with little unnoticeable cables holding it in shape, showing her the backside

-you'll use me, as your armor. (Blake)

Grace, surprised and a bit confused sat completely still saying nothing, then she just stood up, then walked to her armor, and before she touched it, I stopped her.

-once you wear me, you will become mine, but... you have to be naked (Blake)

then I made the armor open up from the middle revealing the surprise, thousands of wet tentacles inlining the interior of her armor.

 

I heard an audible gulp from Grace then stood just a few centimeters from her armor, and a trembling hand moved across the inside, graving the attention of the tentacles that just moved touching her hand back.

you could see the hesitation in her actions, but also the excitement, she must have an idea of what I am... after all tentacles do exist here, in the form of a summon, and are infamous for raping anyone without stopping, but she also knows that I am also an armor so rarely seen that only the high classes have them.

but that must not have been important in her mind because... after a few seconds, she removed her clothing not minding her surrounding.

and stood there, she must be remembering what I did to her, a few hours ago... she must imagine, what I can do, and she knows what she wants and what the price for that is.

then she gave a step in slowly placing her foot on one of the boots, shivering at all the feelings that she has right now, then she placed her other foot in then the boots closed 1just for context imagine the boot from the movie "ironman 1" more or less it opened that whay, then the leggings came up closing firmly on her thighs.

then she passed her arm through the shoulder paths to then the gauntlets.

and as she was really wet just to make it more interesting I made the chest plate shot out longer tentacles that graved into her breast, nipples, and neck and pushed itself into her closing on her back.

-ha..♥! (Grace)

when I did grace fell on her knees shivering from the stimulation and... maybe pain on her body, sadly, I will not fuck her right now, not because I don't want to, it is because we are so close to the city that it would be annoying to explain why she was unconscious.

so I only finished "devouring" her, stimulating her whole body with a full body massage, making her come close to climax, to then transform all the tentacles into a single inlining that perfectly patched her body chape to the millimeter, fitting on her like a glove, and as you know I move with her movements so no problems there, and she doesn't have to worry about sweating because... I feed on it...or keeping her temperature in check because that is something I regulate instinctually, I noticed that just recently.

and while Grace was trying to get up, Luna was poking at her on all "exposed" sides of her armor, sis talked to me.

-you just got the conditions met for a new skill of your race called [internal dimension] (system)

-really? what does it do? (Blake)

-it is a skill that does exactly what it's called, it creates another dimension inside you that you can use as an inventory of sorts but in this one, you have full control of what happens inside, like stopping time for a specific section or... trapping someone inside, the size it is dependant on how much MP you have, different from the [inventory] skill. (system)

-really?, how did I get it, and how do I use it? (Blake)

-you just have to swallow any way you want the thing or someone you want to send there while actively concentrating on it, it only needs to enter you and the size of the object does not matter because it gets adjusted to enter, and as your tentacles can now open up, you can use that too, you can also use anything you have saved in there. (system)

-and the condition was to have a minimum of two females that belonged to you, they needed to be either voluntary or forced and have a certain amount of Mp with a minimum level of 15o, and if you are wondering you can make an avatar to enter the dimension. (system)

-so now I have my own personal space?...neat... thank you sis(Blake)

this will be useful in many ways.

-Grace, Luna time to go! (Blake)

-Yes mistress (Luna) -              - ha... ok... coming (Grace)

Luna appeared to be playful and happy after poking at the exited Grace for a while, in turn, Grace was walking wobbly and after a while, she corrected herself a bit, but she still had her face really red.

When we got to the city gate nothing big happened only that there was less activity than what I would normally.

then we headed to the adventurers guild to inform of what happened, to which the guild master was really happy and gave me and luna C rank cards and the clear conditions to advance to B rank as for grace she was already a C ranker so this counted as a condition to advance to next rank we also got about 2k dollars per head and 1,5k dollars for the high-level goblin cores, I'll keep the king one. (for context the normal goblin is 1 cm^2, the high-level ones are 5cm^2 the goblin king is a little under 20cm^2)

some of the guild's officials that were present wanted to celebrate, but I said no to the idea and we went our way.

then we headed to the smithery were.

-teacher!! welcome back do you need to use the forge? if it is so could you examine some of these works? (blacksmith)

I... got entangled with my "pupil" I am happy tho... and while I made a new sword and polearm with the remainder of my materials to replace the one's that are broken, I examined his works and he clearly has been using what I thought him... he is really fast and it has only been a day... is he a genius?

as always luna tried different weapons that caught her attention Grace, on the other hand, was focused on my forging technic after all there is beauty in "simple" things like these, I didn't forge a sword or shield for grace because the ones that she has are already comparable to what I am making, just with slightly better materials but worse craftsmanship.

then when I finished we went out to buy I sent Luna to buy camping equipment and Grace to buy healing potions and some medicine just in case what I have doesn't work...I doubt it but it never hurts to have a plan B, I told them to go to the north gate after they finished.

I had nothing else to do so I went to the north gate while observing the city for the last time and observed the citizens that were relatively good dressed albeit cheaply and the streets are clean too, the only thing that I notice now is that some people have some teeth missing or have scars, or they are not completely clean, etc what I am trying to say is that there is a bit of modernization present but not in all aspects... what are the past heroes or the ones that are not enslaved doing? doing it half-heartedly... I don't plan to fix this I just care about my property.

I got to the gate and waited a bit then they came back, Luna obviously not knowing the city asked around but she did well and with this, we are on the wild once again to find something interesting...

while I grow...

to go back with her... but I can't help but be worried.


somewhere in an office.

*shatter* was the sound that what used to be a wine glass made when it hit the door of the office

-WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WERE NOT THERE!!! (???)

-Milord...p..p... please calm down (Banks)

-CALM DOWN?!?!? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD WAS IT TO CONVINCE THAT IDIOT!!?? (???)

-M...milord, after finding their lateness I sent spies along the route they took to confirm what has happened and they have confirmed a burned carriage fitting the characteristics in the middle of the secret route on the forest. (Banks)

-Burned!? they dare to escape with my package and money!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!! capture them immediately!!! (???)

-my lord that was the original hypothesis the spies had but after a more careful investigation they found out remnants of a fight (Banks)

-A FIGHT!!?? DO YOU MEAN IT MANAGED TO ESCAPE!!!??? (???)

-It has not been confirmed yet, we are still investigating (Banks)

-FUUUCCCKK!!! FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED!!! I'll be in my dungeon! I need to get off some steam! (???)

*slam*

the figure went out of the office nearly breaking the door in the process, the Butler just stood there and turned around to look outside of a window.

-*sigh* I hope you never find her you Fake... after all of the atrocities you've committed... if only I... (Banks)

then he looked down.

saw the mess and cleaned the broken glass on the floor.

 

 

world note:paladin: paladins are an elite of the elite knight order, created under the direct command of the pope in the holy empire, they are selected among the promising devotees all over the known world and are trained to an extremely high level they are normally sons of nobles or really known adventurers but there are exceptions, being among their ranks is considered a high honor, they are one of the most powerful orders and highly secretive because whenever they go somewhere they are under the orders of the pope and what the pope said is what the "gods" want it is said that they are human supremacists but that is still unconfirmed by the general public.

 

 

 

as always I hope you enjoyed it... if you found any misspelling please let me know in the comments... if you enjoyed it please also leave a comment... or if you have a suggestion do leave a comment I will take a look at it and I most probably will contact you to discuss how to implement it :V

Announcement

now for the next chapter... what will it be where do the characters go?

 

The sea?

follow the road up until the next city?

or a bit of the wilderness?

 

 

 

were to?
  • next city Votes: 14 23.7%
  • the sea Votes: 18 30.5%
  • wilderness Votes: 27 45.8%
Total voters: 59 · This poll was closed on May 11, 2021 12:54 AM.
58